Useful websites

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by jay, Jun 9, 2003.

1. jay

jay Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Heres a couple of useful websites that i donate seds to...

http://www.treatingyourself.com

It is my goal to provide other Medical Marijuana users with a vast amount of information to assist them in their use of Medical Marijuana, from acquiring seeds to growing their own or purchasing product from government approved sources. We will also keep you up to date on News concerning this topic and suggestions on how to use your Medical Marijuana.

http://www.letfreedomsgrow.com (AAMC)

We at AAMC are dedicated to bringing patients, caregivers and volunteers the facts they need to make informed decisions about whether Cannabis is the right medicine for them, the laws surrounding Medicinal Marijuana in your area, political activism and even handy recipes and guides to growing your own nontoxic medicine.

2. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

you know to be honest I didn't even realize for a long time that weed was good for ya. It justs seems like another way to get that "high" or "low".

Is medical MJ just as other weed? Cuz I think it'd be cool to see a whole lotta stoned senior citizens runnin around!

On the serious side it's great to see the humanitarianism regardless. You guys are going beyond the "saturday night buzzfest" and going straight to pharmaceuticals for the better of mankind. :bigok:

3. HappyJay

HappyJay Red Eyed Jedi

They are some handy links there Jay.

Come to think of it, I have plenty of my Romeo seed left and would be greatfull to share with the medical users. I know that they may not have the serious reputation or background as many of the other strains but I would love to share them around and see if others are as happy with them as I am. Do you think there could be an easy way to find out if any one would be interested??

Would it be worth while to try and log on to the medical sites forums to ask even though I am not a medical user??

I might give it a try to find out!!

Cheers for the links again, always helpfull this Jay fella.

4. jay

jay Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Just drop Marco a line. Youll find the email address on the site somewhere or ask him in the forums. Im sure he will be happy to recieve any free seeds. You never know they may be just what he is looking for.