Vacation Spots

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by DXE, Nov 5, 2015.

1. DXE

DXE Moderator

Getting ready to book a week on a Caribbean island beach - so far the only pre-requisites are sand, ocean, sun and rum.

Wife asked where are we gonna get weed??

So - any suggestions as to which islands are weed friendly for tourists - easy to get and dont have to worry about locked up abroad....

Thanks

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Ask bellhop at hotel

3. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Jamaica. Sandals resorts are off the hook.

4. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Workers at hotel is a good one, dont ask weirdos on street, most will rip you off. They hate/pray on outsiders. Bartenders and ho's like to make a extra buck. Also guys in the band are your best bet (depending on music played) :thumbsup:

Did you check the laws there?

Locked up abroad is a great show if your not the one on it. :pimp:

5. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

How about sending a package to yourself at hotel?

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Jamaica mon. St. Lucia is pretty easy to score decent weed. St. Vincent too. I wouldn't buy weed anywhere in the Bahamas. Caveat, don't buy from cats at the straw markets or tourist markets. Those are the sketchy fucks who'll set you up or try to drop shitty weed on the tourist.

The workers at your resort are your best bet. They've all been asked before. If they're in the game they'll hook you up. If not they'll just say no. They also have to come to work everyday so if they fuck you they know you know where to find them.

Do me one favor. Don't be an American dick and haggle the shit out of the price. Negotiation is cool but beating some cat down to under a $100 an ounce who is feeding his family on weed sales making a tenth of what you do just isn't cool. Not saying you would....but I know folks who have and do.

7. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

DXE, what island are you going to?

8. DXE

DXE Moderator

Looking at Ocho Rio Jamaica..... - Gonna pull the trigger today :)

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I've stayed at the Sandals there. Party all the time, party all the time!

10. Mrgreengenes

I use either the hotel personnel to find weed for me or the cabdrivers only use the full-time cabdrivers most of them can get you anything you need at a good price. It's how all of them supplement their income

11. DXE

DXE Moderator

Goin to Jamaica mon........

7 days on the friggin beach drinkin rum and hopefully smokin some local weed

12. Mrgreengenes

Just so you know my friend. Some of the Best weed I have ever smoked was in Jamaica.

13. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Is that the island where the big mj fields are? If so, I def wouldnt go hiking in some crazy jamicans guys field. Should be easy enough to get thou, all those guys are cronics. I bet they make a decent living hooking up tourist. So they should do you good.

P.s dont drink too much and miss your boat..:roffl:

14. Mrgreengenes

Are you back? How was the trip? :coolbounce: :bong-2: