Vapeorized Goodness

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by noreastgrow, Nov 16, 2007.

1. noreastgrow

noreastgrow Super Dank Headies

So I know that I've been asking if anyone knew any ways of reusing vaporized weed in edibles. Well no one did. So I set off on a quest that yielded better results that i could have dreams. To make vapo brownies you will need a considerable amount of vaporized stuff.

Instructions:

1. In a measuring cup pour your dirty, brown, not-good vapo weed into a measuring cup. You need to use between 1.5 cups-1.75 cups (thats like 2ish ounces of vaped stuff). I used somewhere in the middle of that, and they were bomb. (Also note that you can toss in stems in this too, I did and it really added some nice flavor)

2. Once you have your already-been-vaped weed all measured out, pour enough veggie oil so that the top of the weed has a small film over it. Make sure to add it slowly and to physically mix the weed in with the oil. Make sure the weed is completely saturated with oil. And the film should be about a .5-1 cm film on top.

3. Place some saran wrap over the top of the measuring cup, leaving about an inch of space on one side of the cup to allow some air flow.

4. Place in microwave on low for 3 minutes.

5. Allow to cool for a minute, and give it a stir.

6. Using some sort of sifter, filter out all the vaped stuff and stems. When you strain it you want to press down on the vaped stuff to force all the oil out of it. I just used a plastic shopping bag. Be careful when you do this, because it's best done while it's still a little hot.

7. Allow to cool in the fridge for a bit before you use it.

NOTE: This method gave me about 2/3 of a cup of usable oil. And when you make your brownies, using 1/3 of a cup, one brownie is a serving... TRUST ME!

You now have some chronic canna oil that is best used in your favorite recipe. (Mine are brownies!)

NEG

2. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

hell ya sounds great gonna try it out

3. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

Does it get you high??? If it has been it a vaporizer then there is no THC left in it. That is the point of a vapo. I know how you feel though, it took me a while to accept the fact and just throw that used up brown shit away.