Vote today!!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by Justcheckingitout, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Wish us Floridians luck!!! Legal vote today.

Good luck to Alaska and Ore on the recreational vote today and Washington on the tax break vote also.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Power is only good if you exercise it once in a while. Hope they're able to keep the trend rolling.

3. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Good Luck.:thumbsup:

4. gizmo_barks

5. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

:thumbs-up:

6. Justcheckingitout

57% yes with 3% reporting as of 7:45 pm est.

Same at 10% reporting. I am going to shit either way....

Still 57% yes at 57% reporting.

57% yes at 70% reporting. We need 60% yes.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
  7. gizmo_barks

I'll ask a favor of the man upstairs.

:not-worthy: 3% 3% 3% 3% 3%

Good luck.

peace

G_B

8. Justcheckingitout

We need a Christmas miracle here!

9. Justcheckingitout

Well they called it a no go at 57% yes at 87% reporting.

10. gizmo_barks

So sad for Florida...:bigcry::bigcry:

peace

G_B

11. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Legal in New Columbia now, where almost no one wants to live and, Florida gets stifled for just medical?

Damn Southern Baptists... :BangHead: The retirement communities probably didn't help much either. You know every 70y/o+ retired dude with white shoes and high pants were shaking their fist at that prop. "Dern Kids Get off my lawn with yer wacky tobacky!"

12. Justcheckingitout

It ended up loosing by 2%. Just heartbreaking. Got 58% and needed 60%

I want a recount! Old bastards....:roffl:

13. ResinRubber

Would be interesting to see a county map of the vote results. Thinking the cracker belt through the middle of the state may have been the culprit.

14. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Fuckin' BUMMER there JCIO!!!. I kept an eye out for the results thinkin' about ya. Wonder if the criminal market could have any influence, I dunno!! Still a bitch.

And they can smoke and grow legally right down the street from the fucking Whitehouse but someone with chronic pain in Florida is shit out of luck!!

Be Cool, CG

15. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

That was my thoughts, talking about it a few months ago. The Coast Guard there has been dealing with the shit for DECADES so I'm sure there's some trickle down propaganda in Americas dong...

see what I did there? :roffl:

16. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

17. Justcheckingitout

Yeah the county map was way more, like 80% for and the few countys in the middle of the state and a couple in the panhandle voted mainly against. About 80% of the stoners i know voted, others said it didnt matter or were to laze to even go. Exactly why it didnt pass i think. And the way older folks that want those pills. :roffl:

18. ResinRubber

Thanks JCIO, that's about what I figured. The natives in that strip of cow country down the middle of Fla are pretty much a brain damaged lot. There's a ton of seniors that are getting on the cannabis medicine bandwagon. Look at the retirement coasts, all heavily in favor. Haven't seen an exit poll result yet, but I'm willing to bet the folks over 65 on the coasts were pretty close to dead even, or better, For vs Against.

[​IMG]

19. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

JCIO those are called dixiecrat counties...old school Floridians there.....

That map looks exactly like I thought it would....

Here's some food for though my man.....

More people voted in favor of Medical Marijuana than voted in favor of our governor.....

While it is a set back for us Floridians, it's still good news, we only need a few more votes and it's in....

The real question now is how do we get back on the ballot in 2 years, the political environment must be perfect for it.....

MAD MAX

20. Justcheckingitout

I guess if it was a vote during a presidental race we would have won. More people would of voted and we could of got that 2%. Alot of money spent trying.