waiting on order

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Annunaki, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

Sannies shipped my order 5 weeks ago. I haven't received any customs letters?

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Well if I was you I would contact Sannies. Just let them know it's been five weeks since you placed the order and you have not received your seeds, they will most likely reship.

3. Annunaki

So after 6 weeks sannies said he would remail. He said if it could caught he would get the package back. He did not get anything back , but says he reshipped. 5 more weeks and nothing. So he says he will not reshipp until he gets a package back.

idk , I would guess he isn't lying. But it seems I'm out of luck.

I did make an order from nirvana at the same time and received in 2 weeks.

So I guess I don't try sannies ever again. What do you all think is up with that?

Any other sellers I can try and score a purple strain from?

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Thats crazy. I was just talking to someone here offsite because im kind of gun shy about sannies anymore. Like really surprised as much gets through....but im bummed because I popped the last of my purple sttains and kf just dropped balls on my and only one jb popped and its to small to sex.

5 weeks is a long time, I thought he went to tracking here in the states?

5. Annunaki

I thought I remember somthing about signing Mentioned on this forum a while back. Nothing was mentioned to me From sannies about that. Usually if I ever had to sign for any kind of package , if I wasn't home there was a letter on the door from the carrier explaining they missed m3.

I asked sannies who would be delivering it....usps? He said he had no idea bUT until a package was returned to him , he cant reship.

Kind of makes me paranoid , but I'm beyond paranoia at this point. Fuck it. But it's a bit odd that I got my stuff from nirvana 2 months ago no problem. Tbh all my best strains came from nirvana , they just don't have any purp.

6. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

fuck sannies seeds sideways.

7. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I love sannies gear but he's shipping polices leave much to be desired and frankly until I live in legal state I'll not be signing for jack! It's a damn shame to because he's a top notch breeder too.

8. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

with the USPS mail service anything can happen. Well with any of them, something could happen. Twice now... "something" had to happen. Usually the package is caught or miss marked. But twice?? Do they ship sig req?

9. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Sannie started shipping sig required a while back. Said he was getting too

many charge backs. A shame, cause I am not doing the sign for gig.

I like his gear a lot, too. I ordered from him twice with no problems, but

that was before he started requiring signatures. But, its a roll of the dice with any of em. My last order from the Tude got whacked.

10. Annunaki

I just emailed him. Are we sure this is a signature required package?

11. mr.anonymous

mr.anonymous What to grow next is hard

Go with

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk

Additude seeds is great U may pay a little more but the shipping is beyond awesome no worries about them getting wacked or lost and customer service is great too

Were else can u get beans and eruopen candy

:thumbsup:

12. Annunaki

I've ordered from them before , they don't have what I wanted.

Sannies says they don't require signature Fyi

13. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

I've had my problems with sannie, well documented here on growkind. Ditto what ducrider said. Its a shame but I wouldn't order.

14. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Just courious, did you ever get your order?

15. Annunaki

I did get a seizure letter eventually , months and mo the after. I sent him a pic , he reshipped , then it took under 2 weeks