Wake-N-Bake Breakfast sandwich

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by TheApprentice, Jan 12, 2007.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

This is the perfect breakfast sandwich when your on the move and ya can alter amount of MJ inserted depending on job you do and how stoned ya wanna or dont wanna be.Peace:pimp:

Wake-N-Bake Breakfast Sandwich
    Ingredients
    2 grams cannabis
    2 slices bread
    2 large eggs
    2 strips bacon
    2 slices velveeta cheese

Directions
    In a large pan, cook the bacon and scrambled eggs. Assemble the sandwich as follows: bread, cannabis, cheese, bacon, eggs, bacon, cheese, and bread. Press the sandwich together and microwave for 30 to 45 seconds, or until cheese has melted

2. the monster xxx

the monster xxx delta-9-THC

dude, you should be on the food network

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

sounds good to me...

..hey how cool would THAT be?"MJ cooking with our host.... TheApprentice!":lmao:Peace:pimp:

4. DuffMan

DuffMan Horticultural Technician

So just make a sandwich and put some weed in it.

Thanks,

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

:lmao: yes and iv also got a similar recipe for scotch broth soup:wink:Peace y'all

6. PurePlaya420

PurePlaya420 Full Flowering

I thought for the THC in the weed to be activated to get ya high it had to be heated to a certain ammount. Does the 45 seconds in the microwave really do the trick? And for those who hate cheese is the cheese needed can ya do it with just like bologna or turkey? lol

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

its just a weed sandwhich when your on the go,put what u lke in it..

As duffman pointed out its just a sandwich:wink: adjust ingrediants accordingly to suit your tatse.. its a good way to injest some weed during lunch or anywhere else your on the move to and cant smoke spliffs,its just a weed sandwhich to go.Personally im a big fan of the 'pot chocolate',me and the mrs have them regular.As for the microwave im not keen in putting my weed in microwaves so what i do is sprinkle some into the top of the bacon on the pan AND put some extra on to go in the microwave,depends on your microwave,my mrs has one of those whirpool ones that cook a friggin roast in minutes:lmao:Peace:pimp:

8. PurePlaya420

Yeah since im back home with my mom until I get my financial issues straitened out she has one of those high tech fancy ones (Even has a sensor popcorn maker on it!!! Love that button hhaha and a button to cook a pizza in 10 minutes!!) But Ive been thinking of things I can just take around with me. Since I cant leave work on break to have a cigg even but on break I can eat so a sandwich sounds really good haha.

9. PurePlaya420

Oh yeah and how long do you have until the THC is deactivated? Does it deactivate? Im not big into the cookin scene just love to smoke it. Is there a certain ammount of time you have to eat or drink whatever u made?

10. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

to be honest id be lying if i tried to answer your question,i just like to mess around and experiment,i get inspiration from my annual trips to amsterdam,lol.Peace:pimp:

11. PurePlaya420

ahhh well thank you haha. I love amsterdam althought ive never been there im hoping to go maybe over summer just because ive heard its really nice over there during then.

12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

amsterdam=my spiritual home..and annual holiday destination,lol.

It sure is a sweet place to go nevermind the weed factor,great clubs and pubs,the hash cafes are great.Its so cheap aswell,ya get a big bag of weed and head down the canal whee you can rent a docked boat for the night for buttons,smoking on a boat in the dam,ya cant beat it!Peace:pimp:

13. PurePlaya420

Yeah thats what I heard definetly wanna do it. Think its gunna be me my budy and the girlfriend out there over the summer. Does someone have to drive your boat or do you get to? Cuz I love boats haha. Had a boat for a while till I crashed it into a rock in the lake haha

14. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

DOCKED ALWAYS,lol.....

Well the ones iv used are PERMANETELY DOCKED,lol,im sure they must have had some bad experiences with ppl fucked up on those lethal space cakes who thought they were all of a sudden captains of ships and unanchored ...then fucked it into the bridge supports,lol...

..so the ones i slept on were all DOCKED!But for a few euros you can pay a guy to take you on a canal trip and the great thing is the boat driver will take a smoke with ya,lol.Peace:pimp:

15. 420

420 KING

good stuff!

16. vegaspharmacy702

vegaspharmacy702 Germinated

aaahahah maybe some hollandaise sauce on it(however u spell it) or a lil tabascy mmmm u should write a cookbook who wouldnt pulish it?

17. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Plagarism...

I Cant go writing cook books aint got the time:wink: ,besides i took this particular recipe for a MJ sandwich to go from a MJ cooking site so it would be plagarism! :)

18. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Just so: Weed gets you high cooked or not, smoked or eaten....just when you cook it in some oil or milk or butter you are concentrating it...

but damn good idea of a way to get high at lunch....