Wawona

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wawona2017, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Wawona2017

Wawona2017 New Member

Well, it has only been about a decade. Cannot believe it's still up and goin. I was just gonna look around until I actually saw some familiar names from back in the day [mrgreenjeans and justcheckingitout) were a cupl....I had to reregister as Wawona2017 as I had no idea what my password was or the email that I used for GK way back then. If u remember me then holler. If not, nice to meet u.

2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I wasn't here when you were but I read a lot of your stuff. Nice to see you checking in.

3. Wawona2017

Wawona2017 New Member

Thx, stickybud. Nice to meet u!

4. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Welcome back. Hope you stick around.

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Wa? Legend returns. You were fading out as I was fading in. GK be much more mellow nowdays. How you doin' old head?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    SirStynkalot likes this.
  6. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I remember you. Welcome back.

7. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

I remember you. Always had good advice!

8. Wawona2017

Wawona2017 New Member

Hey fellas. Several of you old cats around and I always like new folks. Glad to know im not completely forgettable and may have been a little helpful. AB AND RR I rememeber right off the top. Had some great laughs. Plan on hanging around some. Thx for the warm welcome back

ResinRubber likes this.
  9. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

Make it warmer. I'm having a beer and a shot in toast to your return. Yammas!

You have been read by a whole generation of gkers. I originally joined and started growing in 2007 under another handle. Read all your posts pretty much. You opened my eyes and I actually know what your handle means now!

greenthumbwhitethumb likes this.
  10. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Remember this one?

[​IMG]

And I found this in the old files. [​IMG]

12. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey Wawona, nice to see you my old friend. I'm the admin now and probably till I die. Hope you and the family are doing well. Welcome back

13. Wawona2017

Wawona2017 New Member

Super great to see you too brother greenjeans.....glad ur still around.....

Much appreciated supermo!! Thx stynkalot....maybe ill see yall around

Dang rr...bringin it back..brings a tear to my eye.....strawberey cough harvested in the loo. Haha! tasty that one was. hopin to get back to that soon...been too long and i am tired of paying......which brings me to why i am lurking around....i have no genetics to get started and since i am on the downlow something fierce i cant ask anybody i associate with in real life to turn me on.....curious as to where a fella can order these days and expect it to arrive and be quality

14. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Hey wawona good to see you back, I was in Tx for a funeral past week and missed your post. How you doing? Remember the chat days? Lol. Man a lot of us old timers have been comming back. Hopefull Mr, G can get your old account back up.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  15. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

I was here when you were there, but where were you when they were where I put that thing that time?

I don't think it was, but Happy Growin' :pimp: