Welcome to the SWAMP!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by canadian123, Aug 12, 2009.

1. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

So here are some pics from my swamp grow 30 plants total in grow bags

Here is my biggest plant these are starting to flower and have only been outside since July 1st Strain is Hindu Kush
    [​IMG]

Here is the stalk of the above plant I trained it a bit
    [​IMG]

One of my Northern Lights
    [​IMG]

and here is my water source
    [​IMG]

I will keep the thread updated till harvest although my dad was just diagnosed with Lung Cancer and its pretty bad so I may not be on as much as normal.......:passit:

HeadCase and daytrypper like this.
  2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Sorry to hear about your Dad Our thoughts are with both of you. Plant look good man._Bud

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Very healthy plants. Sucks about your dad. Is he open to MMJ through his chemo?

4. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Your plants look great!

5. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Hey thanks everyone with the support for my dad he is open to MMJ my friend who owns the local hydro shop hooked me up with all the forms going to fill them out and make the appointment ASAP.......I already made him a few packs of 50/50 tobacco and MJ cigs .....he has been smoking since 18 and is 71 and has no plan on fully quitting. I'm not sure of his dosing we are starting out at 1/2 cig 3 times a day but it looks like he needs a full one 3 times a day......I wasn't sure how he would like it seeing as he has never done it so I figured better safe then sorry.Talked to him today after 2days smoking and he is impressed makes his morphine work much better and kind of makes him hungry which is fantastic. He has a little grand daughter coming in Nov he has to look forward to so I hope we can buy him some time!.....

I've been meaning to get pics up for a while but with everything that has came up I've been quite busy.

Thanks again GK'ers:passit:

peace love and happiness:XXhippylove:

6. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

good luck to your pops....plants look nice:thumbsup:

7. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Your plants look Awesome, C123!!!:wink:

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad...but what you're doing for him is wonderful! You and he are in my thoughts!

Good Luck with everything!:bongin:

Peace

-LM

8. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Sorry to hear about that, like the rest said, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

I was going to do a swamp grow this yr but mother nature played a humidity card for too long and too early in the season.

Yours look really healthy. Please post problems or benefits that you had during this grow if you can due to your family. Thanks

9. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Update Time!

Here is my update for Aug 24th Plants are looking good!

Here is my biggest one! this is the one in the first pic in my opening post to this thread.

[​IMG]

one of this monsters soon to be colas

[​IMG]

Its a good feeder! roots have grown out of the bag and down into the swamp

[​IMG]

another solo girl :smokin:

[​IMG]

Here are some group shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well there's the update I have learned a lot so far from this grow like irrigation systems are great when you have the time to set them up....with all the goings on I never had the time to put together my drip setup and I have to hand water these 1-2 times a week depending on temps....which isnt bad because I visit the old man after tending the plants so it works out.....its takes me 45min to water them 2L each per watering....I have discovered the water level in the swamp is high well about 1/2'' from the surface so next year if I still ahve the property I will be using wick's to supply the water and that will save me a lot of time!...

thanks for stopping by :passit:

cheebamonkey likes this.
  10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Holy shit your going to have aalot of weed this fall!:shocked:

11. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Wow looks sweet bro. Sorry to hear about your dad, I also went through it with mine. Your plants look awesome, should be a nice harvest my friend. Good luck with everything. Peace

12. daytrypper

daytrypper A Fat Sticky Bud

Those look fantastic. Im defiantly going to have to go back to the great outdoors next season.

13. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Those are all beauties canadian. Looking forward to see the harvest.

14. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Like i said in another thread in here...

I seriously need to venture into more areas than just Smokerslounge and Growkindgallery....

THAT IS SOME SICK SHIT!!! I grow in my yard, and im happy i can, but this shit here you got going is exactly what i want to do one day.

Thats gonna be a hell of a harvest! Make sure you post more updates here man, im gonna be stalking this thread untill you do. :fly: :fly:

15. GberT

GberT Developed Alternating Nodes

each and every year i say ima do it up like yours, but i alwasy get lazy cause i know its so much work. Those look great in every aspect, i hope it comes off for you.:thumbsup:

16. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Update Time!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments :thumbsup:

Well here we are update time enjoy the pics and let me know what you think we have about 3wks left I think if the weather stays warm.

Here we have a group shot some are hiding can you spot them all?

[​IMG]

Some more I couldn't fit in the pic above

[​IMG]

3 of My big girl but some of the others are getting just as big! This is the one I have been showing in each of my updates.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another nice big lady this is a POG

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well that's my update hope you enjoyed to show I should have another right before harvest.

Peace love and happiness :XXhippylove:

virago420 likes this.
  17. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Lookin great. I see the fall colors are already out in your neck of the woods.

18. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Damn dude looking sweet! I hope you got someone to help trim all those ladies, I couldnt imagine! Keep up the good work, your almost there. Peace

19. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

Thanks guys

Yup fall is upon us its 11deg C right now and its supposed to get down to 9deg tonight!...

My close friend the only person other then my Dad and wife who knows I grow will be helping me its going to be a long day come harvest. I still have another 15 plants in a corn field I have not checked on yet.

20. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Sick man they are sick Hats off to you-Bud