Well got a buddy that wants meto help him...

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by Boa, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Kinda sucks cause ill be able to go over there maybe once every two weeks or so, but he is actually interested in growing and really wants to learn.

He has most of the materials a 600w HPS Supreme Yield Master II set up (I think thats it), Carbon filter, a decent 6'x5'x7'tall room with Mylar surround. Lookin to get the http://www.sanniesshop.com/fusion-seeds/?currency=USD Lemon berry seeds from Sannie. Well ill keep you guys posted and if we decide to go with these beans ill keep a pretty detailed log for you Useless. Lets see if we can do this, also hoping to get my buddy to sign up on here. He has been lurking and asked a couple questions as a guest i think. Well we'll see i guess...

2. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

i hope you guys stay best friends forever...good luck :pimp:

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

beyond super stupid idea.....good luck:good job: :dog-nana:

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

To teach a guy to grow is stupid? Maybe it is a stupid idea. You think i should just point him in the right direction and do what i have to do?

5. CCrete

Why you stickin yur neck out for some schmoe? buudy isn't your brother and thats about as close as someone needs to be and even that is too fuckin much........you got a wrap sheet a mile long, a few more rookie mistakes r guna keep you from your family for 7-10 next time

6. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

consider your current legal situation, I beleive I'd just stay away from it.

7. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

crap i forgot bout that...man worst case scenario is ur in jail for a long time...is it worth it to you?

if it were me id put as great a distance as possible between me n anything weed.

:pimp:

8. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

helping

i have worked as a bartender and even owned a bar for 5 years...i cant tell you how many dwi;s people have gotten given a drunk a ride home....a drunk friend...

my point is that it seems while doing something nice for someone it frequently comes back to bite you in the ass....and in your situation i would seriously consider not doing this....even though the temptation is great....

dont do it.....

9. nofx1069

nofx1069 STONEY BOLOGNA

do It!!!

10. CCrete

You jus joined the mega douche fam:dog-nana:

11. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I think some valid points have been made. Boa, I know you see helping a buddy learn as a nice thing to do. It is, however, it's an extremely risky thing to be involved with considering your current legal status. Once you have finished your probation and get yourself out to a medical state, you'll have plenty of opportunity to help others. Right now, you need to help yourself stay out of trouble so you and your family can move on and live a long happy ganja filled future together. :thumbs-up: Stay away from all things ganja for the duration of your sentence my friend. It's a sacrifice that you're just going to have to make. :passsit:

12. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I know nothing of your legal issue so I wont comment on that. I will say however that now that I have small children I've chosen to use my money and little knowledge about growing to go into partnership with someone else. Worst case I happen to be there during raid but everything's in his name so he's taking the hit.

I put up the money for everything and he's taking the risk for half the take. Ill probably only get my investment plus 50% but no matter What ill see my kids Everynight I go home. That's the most important thing I can think of! !! If you have kids think about the risk vs reward.

Why don't you just answer questions for him and help with initial set up and send him here when he needs help? I guess I'm paranoid because my state is not medical and I'm a little older now. My biggest risk is getting ripped off not jail. Risk vs reward

13. CCrete

Um, Nippie........your biggest risk IS jail, not the rippers

You just have yourself convinced of the other and within believing your own b.s......you put yourself MORE at risk by getting complacent and thinking things are "gravy"

And if you think its all good cuz he has the house and/or bills in his name, then your sadly mistaken my friend......come on man, YOUR THE OTHER HALF OF THE GROW OP....ya know THE PARTNER, THE OTHER GUY, THE MOVER etc....

Dont get it twisted

And Boa:........walk away from dude, your NOT saving the world on this one, let him learn his own shit, just like you had to

14. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

CC,

No I'm still noid as hell, but I believe I have reduced some risks greatly. I'm more worried about bragging or things like that, more so than LEO knocking at my house.

That being said, I honestly think bragging is more dangerous than jail, as in this day and age you always have some fuck up willing to shoot someone over a few thousand dollars in a robbery.

Personally though, I don't know if I will do this again. I paid for EVERYTHING, told him he can keep equipment and half take. My wife went through the roof when she found out but I thought everything sounded rosey in the begining, but the everyday that goes by the more I worry. Just wanted some fast cash and to give this kid a chance as he can grow some shit!!

But to top it off, i have beans ordered for me, which just complicates matters. But I think I miss just growing, more so than money you can make.

Back on topic,

We're all adults, we can all make choices. If I were you, I would put my family's interest before everything else. I thought I found away around that, but may have just made a mistake (only time will tell).

Hope everything works out for you and yours. No harm in helping guide someone, but it seems like you may have bigger fish to worry about other than friends. IMHO

BTW, Thanks CC for making me even more paranoid than I all ready am.:good job: Now I'm going to for LEO's every check in and not just some kid waiting to rob me.

15. hydromorphone

hydromorphone Excommunicated

Boa you've already broken the golden rule by letting your buddy know you know how to grow.

16. RKinG

RKinG Full Flowering

I love my secret.

17. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Point taken wel from you CC. Also thank the many other people that expressed your opinion. I told him the best site on the internet to go to and if anything me and alot of other people can help him through any problem. At first i got a little pissed at you guys tellin me like it is, but i need to get my head out of my ass and keep doin what ive been doin for the past 64 days. If i fuck up, this plan on moving to CO. will not happen. And that will not only hurt myself but ill hurt my family and all that we can have. Again i thank you guys for the advice and ill deff. be takin it. That was almost Definitely A DOUCHE MOVE! I guess ill just keep watchin everyone else have fun and just enjoy me not being in jail. :thumbs-up: :affro:

18. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

What the fuck kinda rule is that? NEver heard that one B4.Now im very familliar with the dont let people know your growin... Everyone knows i know how to grow and thats cause i grow alot more than just Marijuana ,just look at my yard lol. Shit my front room where my house plants are has a 2 layer shelf with over 400w's of T8 florals with my Tomato's, Peppers, Strawberry, soon to be pumpkin, cucumbers, cantilope and a few other's i havent decided on yet growing beautifly under em. Thats something i wont hide and no thats not the reason im in jail. I picked the wrong "Friends" and was sellin weed thats how i got my self into this. Yes growin marijuana is my favoirite but like Ras. and CC said i just need to wait till my shit is clear and im in a place that i can do it legally. And i'm very thankful that i have these cool as Brother's on this site.

19. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Shit, brother! Grow away! You and I are alike in that respect. Regardless of whether or not I'm growing MJ, I will always have a bunch of plants growing all over my house and yard. I use my 250 watt HPS for starting or growing some veggies indoors. I just transplanted my Hempy Tomatoes and move them into the vegetative room. I also have some California Wonder Sweet Peppers going. People also know me as the farmer. If they have questions on growing almost any plant I get asked about it. I like being the knowledgeable grower and person with a talent that will translate into something very valuable if the economy collapses or there's a massive solar flare that kills all technology.

20. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

LOL Ras we deff. are just alike lol.