What organic nutrient solution is your fav?

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by WiZaRD, Mar 15, 2009.

1. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

lmao, What UBB actually meant!!!

*What i was meaning ,lol, was that If the FISH "DONT CARE" about how the "water" is, *BUT all they care about is the "QUALITY" of the "water" HUh??????????? lololol:laughing1:

Is that NOT a lil Stoned Bakward talk i was kida Meaig, PLUS my friend, i was ONLY joking also, as CANNA would have realised!!! :wink: :pimp: :smokin:

i Was Having a BUBBLE over the FACT it "SOUNDED" a lil STONED Talk, but of course i Knew what CANNA meat, Im an "ALL ORGANICS" MAN MYSELF peeps...lol I also Use Fish emulsion and Liquid seeweed LIke my ALG-A-MIC from Bio-Bizz and Various Others too.

Its alll good..... :pimp::thumbsup: :smokin: :jj:

UrBigBuddie...........:pimp: :potleaf:

2. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

In the end I meant there will be fish crap and yucky stuff at the bottom that would be unsightly in a display aquarium in a living room. If you are keeping it in your closet like I am then as long as your plants are using a lot and you keep topping off with fresh water then the water quality will be just fine even if the tank still looks ugly :)

3. GberT

GberT Developed Alternating Nodes

is botanicare pure blend pro cause i think it is. and thats the bomb stuff there. good juice no doubt. i used no ph or ec tools outdoor and never burned the sucker once. used in combo with humic acid yeee simple and good results. great scent and taste for outdoor even with less than ideal sun.

4. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

"Miracle-Grow", Nutrients or MEDIUM.....

LMAO...WORD^^^^^^

LMFAO @ all those MIRACLE-GROW commercials also... :toothy5::laughing1:

:icon_scratch: Why anyone would want an UNSTABLE :icon_confused: producer in MEDIUM, as in MG :ponder:

But heyyyyy, if it "WORKS" for some, "Let it Be"...lol...:wink:

But IMHO, MG stinks for "PH" and "Growing" in general, id rather Grow a TOMATOE plant in my Bio-Bizz "Expensive" SOIL, than in ANY KIND of So called >>>> "Miracle"-GROW soil or ANY MG Medium to that FACT!!! Too Embalanced...:icon_confused: :siskel: :smile:

ORGANICS all the way, BEST taste BEST Produce and BEST results!!!

UrBigBuddie......... :pimp: :potlea: :bigok:

5. DrSeuss

DrSeuss Germinated

The fish don't eat the roots? Or not enough to hurt the plant?

6. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

nah ya gotta keep em separate. They might not eat enough to kill the plants but the stress causes root rot. I learned that the first grow I tried it. There are many ways, they sell tank dividers at pet stores and stuff like that.

7. Joe King Park

Joe King Park Auto-Pilot Grower

Bioponics- William Texier - 1997

100% Organic Hydroponic Nutrient - Biosevia - GHE http://www.eurohydro.com :thumbsup:

Best Of Both Worlds :wink:

JKPP

Also GHE Aquaponie

8. kushadelic

kushadelic Germinated

i use age old organics, biobizz, and bat quano. has anyone ever tryed urine? :smokin:

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Yeah, but I didn't like the taste.

10. shaitand

shaitand The Dark One

Yeah, almost tastes as bad as piss. :siskel:

11. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

age old organic`s and super tea.

12. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

oooh you got a recipe for this super tea.....i jus got a sample of some age olds stuff....i like it.

13. nobogart

super tea is a pre-mix bat seabird guano with seaweed extract it is for grow.

its counter part is called budswel.

both made by the "guano company".

14. big t double

gotcha....now that you say budswell it rings a bell.....id like to try it out but the budswell seemed kinda expensive for me right now.

15. nobogart

hell where i am, its even cheaper than the age old, but truly it aint the price it is the fact that nothing blasts them buds like that shit does.

i guess it is just tuff to beat good old bat poop!!!

this stuff uses bat poop from several different regions along with seabird guano and seaweed extract. 15 bucks for 2lb not bad i use the dry and mix my own tea from it.

16. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Apsolutly agree with ya UBB! But there are a ew people on here that argued with me on this fact in another fert. thread!

17. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I also use hpoo for all my gardens and potted plants. Its aged leached dried and sifted. I use it as the main additive for my mushies too. Hpoo is 10x better that cow shit anyday hands down!

18. big t double

mind if i ask what your tea brewin process is.....and do you use the guano globally in your mix or top feed with it?? im tryna figure out a good soil mix and feed method

19. nobogart

LOL on the brewing....... at feeding time i mix up my age-old per the label instructions....then i put 3 table spoons of budswell in a quart mason jar of hot water and shake shake shake till its all dissolved and cool then i add it to that age old mix and water. simple i know but it works for me.

i know i could by the pre-made tea but the price IS whack on that stuff the dry is way cheaper.

big t double likes this.