What up GK

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mutt, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Mutt

Mutt New Sprout

Just chiming in...don't post much, but looked "at all threads" I started and guess what no intro. :5oops:
    So Hey I'm Mutt. :)

Lil current grow eye candy for yas.
    JFxCh IMG_2063.JPG

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Good to see ya Mutt. :beerchug:

3. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Howdy Mutt!

Good to see you around here. :punk:

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Welcome back...

Hey Mutt welcome back to GrowKind,i been here a year and was already a grower before i came here but i gotta say that my knowledge has went to a whole new level thanks to advice,methods,techiques and tips i have reieved from fellow GKers.Iv frequented some other good forums in my time online and theres MJ forums a plenty out there but what always brought me back home here to growkind was the fact its a great forum with answers for everything you can ask but apart from that out of all the forums iv joined,this one has the gretest MJ forum community,you hang around here a few weks and all of a sudden you start to know all the members and its just got a real friendly fel about it,hell we even got mods and admin from othr sites who prefer to spend their free time firing one up in the smokers lounge here at GK,lol,thats speaks volumes IMHO.

Also things have changed a lot round here i alwys here returning members say,they like the zero tolernce policy when it comes to trols and flaming has been well and truly stamped out and just in case it ever starts we always got the fire extinguisher handy in case:wink: Hope you stick around and join in our neat little shagrila community.Its always good to see returning ex active membrs popping in and posting instead of having the od:lurk:,its weird cos recently we have had a lot of old members becoming 'active' members again after long absences and they all say they like what they see so hopefully so will you,welcome and BTW as you prolly have guessed by now im one of the.....guys known as Growkinds long post guy:roll:...oh and a mod aswell,lol,feel free to PM me anytime.WELCOME BACK AND ENJOY.Cheers:potleaf:

5. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Howdy Mutt! Welcome back to the new & improved GK bro!!

6. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

WB Mutt

What's up Mutt

Glad you made your way back :punk:

..... now let's get growin'!!

:potleaf: :potleaf: :potleaf: :potleaf: :potleaf: :potleaf: :potleaf: :potleaf: :potleaf: :potleaf: :potleaf: :potleaf: :potleaf: :potleaf: :potleaf:

7. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

nice to meet you, mutt! come on in! :wave:

8. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

hey, mutt! i've got a question for ya. have you seen my friend, jeff, around here lately? :icon_confused:

9. Mutt

Mutt New Sprout

:confused:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Yo Alien bait...keeping an eye on your LED grow. ;)

Thanks for the info you gave me a while back. Gonna see how this one turns out for you.

10. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

[​IMG]

11. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Welcome to GK mutt, Nice to have you here. Hope you enjoy your stay and if there is anything I can do for you let me know.....:punk:

12. Mutt

Mutt New Sprout

Cool I used to collect comics, and I never seen that one. :punk:

Nice Avvy Mr. GreenJeans. :)

13. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Thanks Mutt, I found the black and white drawing of the farmer on line and copied it and than colored it and pasted it into a out door crop!!. cool huh?... Later

14. Shadowman

Shadowman Full Flowering

Welcome Mutt. Your avatar just scared the hell out of me. I saw something very similar standing at the foot of my bed one time. I won't hold it against you though, you sound like an alright guy. :smokin:

15. allsmilez

allsmilez snow bunny

Hello!

Hello Mutt! Nice to meet ya!:beerchug:

16. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

I know I've already said hi.... But...

Anytime ya wanna take off ur mod hat & just be one of the guys again, feel free to kick off ur shoes, get comfy, pack a bowl & come on in!

Kind of theraputic, aint it?
    :)

17. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Now there's a novel idea! :idea:

18. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

hey you

...Welcome, Mutt...

...As you have probably already ascertain'd by the collective welcome of other grower-friendly folks here...we's all in this together...so grab a loop...tag along...and pass to the left...as another member would do...

...DC...

:XXsunsmile::new_scatter:

19. Mutt

Mutt New Sprout

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :punk: Keep it green :smoke2:

IMG_2077.JPG

/monthly_2007_10/IMG_2077.JPG.b536c21591ad5720ba48509bd80352bd.JPG

20. Mutt

Mutt New Sprout

Hey thereJust a hey what up. :) :passit: (just random photos of Cindy99, K2, Cindy giving birth to a K2 male spermy, BM in 1" deep and 4"x4" sq. bonzai pot, and sum other chit :) )Just a shout out to all my friends here :) is useless and alien bait still around?P.S. i brought munchies :p

020.JPG

lights on samba.JPG

DSCN0416.JPG

015.JPG

001.JPG

/monthly_2009_12/020.JPG.89da71d9b2508fe655f8aee3b68c981a.JPG

/monthly_2009_12/57a6ca13b89d0_lightsonsamba.JPG.f474c7973b8346d9f9a26291c56cf954.JPG

/monthly_2009_12/DSCN0416.JPG.ee95550556df250de3432de59d037ccb.JPG

/monthly_2009_12/015.JPG.7d453a57693176cdf533cbffd3ca533b.JPG

/monthly_2009_12/001.JPG.735a6d0fb749fe331942a03b492b5226.JPG