Whatever...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by AverageJoe, Mar 23, 2009.

1. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I play a game called "skin up man!". Crooked timber (once he gets back on line) can voucher for me when i say im the pro :mashed:

All you have to do, is annoy the person next to you at a party into skinning up by saying "skin up man" as soon as the current spliff is lit! ;)

2. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

sonuvabitchassmotherfuckingstupidretardedpissedoffleavemethefuckalonegonnakillsomebodyrightnowfuckingresponsibilitiesoflifefuckingsucks.

arrrrrrrgh. fuck. just. whatever man. buddah. meditate. fuck off. caaaaaalm. relax! STRESSED.

need to chiiiiiiill. smoke. take vicodins my poor neighbor wanted me to buy so she could pay rent. is 5 vic for 20 bucks a good deal. probly. i don't fucking really care. i just don't give away money for nothing. i only like em a little bit. 20 is nothing. gonna take 2 at a time. gonna watch trueblood. smoooooooooooke. eat. shower. agggghhhh

this is me avoiding a panic attack by the way. thank you for the bandwith.

3. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

so much better now. ah.

smoking game. everytime i say smoke you smoke.

smoke.

4. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Any method is a good method when it comes to panic attacks, I know......good luck Canna. :smoke2:

5. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

The only power anyone has over you is the power you give them.

(oh and thanks Lion! Sometimes just typing random stuff and curse words helps lol)

6. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

I see I won't be the only one looking forward to watching the new episode of True Blood tonight!! What a great season so far, even if there is a little too much gay action

7. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I'll be watchin it! Remorsing that it is the finale until next summer. Trueblood = best show ever! And it will get better and better, the 4th book is my personal favorite :) There has been some gay action, but enough boobies and vajayjays to keep you boys happy.

Dayyyuuuuummmm....holy crap I wish I was Anna Paquin....

[​IMG]

8. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

I can't get behind the True Blood. Probably prejudiced from being a goth in the Anne-Rice days, through White Wolf, and into Underworld. I just think the sex/relationship aspect has become foremost in the current vampire trend.

I like my vamps more demonic, I guess.

But if you like true blood, you should check out the Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter (a necromancer) series of books by Laurel K. Hamilton. The series went in a sexual/relationship direction (had a vamp-human-werewolf love triangle way before Twilight) which turned me off, but the world and character setup was quite good.

9. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Thanks for the heads up, I will check into that book series for sure :)

I love Trueblood because it's different from any other vampire/ect. books because the vamps are "out of the coffin". It's entertaining to watch how the world deals with this, especially in rural Lousianna :thumbs-up: Also how their blood is a drug for humans.....just different from other prior vamp stuff.

The church message board in the intro "God Hates Fangs" still makes me laugh...

I also like some of the other book series the trueblood author (Charlaine Harris) has written. My second fav next to ther trueblood books are the Harper Connelly series (Harper finds dead people and can tell how they died so people hire her and her stepbrother out to solve various mysteries, also the sexual tension between her and her stepbrother, Tolliver). And the Aurora Teagarden series as well (murder mysteries)

10. link420

11. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Hey Link am I correct in saying that we were both wrong about that trueblood finale?....unless I am like totally stupid, it's not until this Sunday right? I assume it was not on because of labor day. I don't watch it on HBO, I just DL it from eztv and it did not show up last week....

Oh yeah I started weeds when they "leaked" (it's "leaked" every friggin year, total marketing tool) the new episode two weeks early. And now I have waited since the monday before last because of damn labor day....ok ok labor day blah blah blah, I love any holiday, but not when it messes with my two favorite shows! (next to Survivor which starts in 3 days!)

You must have missed my thread about the "leak" or you could have watched it two weeks early! But then again, it did mean I had to wait 3 weeks before the next episode.

http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40298&highlight=leaked

12. link420

yeah fucking holidays, I was so damn amped to watch it....and then...nothing. So yeah your right, the finale is on this Sunday...seems like it was kind of a short season.

Hey Canna, are you into Dexter? I love that show, its probably my all time favorite, and its starting in two weeks whoo hooo

13. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

CAUTION DEXTER SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO HAS NOT WATCHED SEASON 1-4

I have downloaded the first season of Dexter. It's been on my comp for months. The reason I have not gotten into it is because freaking stupid women were talking about it loudly in line at a store and from that tiny little conversation I learned who the trinity killer was and I guess thats important and SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER that Dexter's wife was murdered.

I watched the start of the first episode and since he was not married I figured oh my god they fuckin ruined like the whole future relationship for me. And then I figured knowing the Trinity killer SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER was that guy from Third Rock From the Sun would ruin season 4 for me as well.

Am I correct that these were two HUGE spoilers or do you think I would still enjoy it anyways? Dexter is friggin gorgeous and the first 10 minutes were so beautiful, with the blood slides and the tone of Dex....

14. link420

Oh wow that is a huge huge spoiler! I mean, when I saw that scene I was deeply shocked...I've never been shocked by any tv show....so yeah its a terrible spoiler. But the good news, the first season is by far the best, and that will not ruin it for you since the story is about something completely different. You shoud watch it, it has some great twists and the ending is great!

15. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Love TrueBlood, Weeds and omg can not wait for Dexter to start!!!

Other shows I am addicted to is "extreme loggers"...haha I know to some it would be boring but check it out, they work their ass off and wow!! Love anything on Discovery, Animal Planet or the History channel...)

Old school cartoons when in the mood and Mash re-runs crack me up...now that was a funny show ;)

Cannagirl likes this.
  16. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Weeds spoilerish - (only if you have never seen it)

For all you Weeds lovers...I always knew season 4-5 were filmed where I vacation (Manhattan/Hermosa Beach, CA, or "Ren Mar" on weeds (you can see the place we stay from some of the shots of the Andy, his dad, Doug ect on the beach)) but I just found out that season 1-3 (my favorites) was filmed in Stevenson Ranch, CA ("Agrestic", I miss Agrestic!) where I have about 20 family members. I did not know this until a month ago when I visited my cousin and saw the sign that said "Agrestic" and then "Majestic" when they changed it, and totally recognized it, I was on my phone internet checking out if I was right within 1 minute. I have totally visited every location in the Intro (including that particular "It's a Grind")!!!!!! AND many locations in season 4-5. Unfortunately, I have never been to Seattle where season 6 is shot...

I personally think thats totally freaking awesome. They made Weeds just for me :angel4:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Few more good shows - Whale Wars, Deadliest Catch, and Vampire Diaries. I would throw in Lost as my favorite TV show ever, which it is, but since it's over it doesn't count as much anymore. But if you are a thinker go for Lost and watch every episode in order....

Vamp diaries started slow and seemed a little too young for me (it is on "The CW" afterall) but it got good fast and the first season ended with two big cliffhangers....I am just about to start season 2 which started tonight. Gotta big bowl packed and just took my Klonopin prescription which I have not taken in 2 days so this is gonna be good....also Disgiorno Pizza is not as good as delivery, but their 4 cheese is still pretty F-in good! (I'm just trying the brand tonight, I am not a big pizza eater but tonight I wanted it). Just don't expect Vamp Diaries to be ANYTHING like the books. It's like the TV series creator was reading the wrong books....

Edit: HOLY SHIT THAT WAS A GREAT EPISODE! GAME ON!

18. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

"The Newmans will succeed where the Bottwins failed."

19. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

There are spoilers in this, they are not cut and dry but if you are just starting weeds you probly shouldn't read on....

(I changed your quote to "Botwins". I'm kinda OCD on spelling sometimes :thumbs-up:

LOVED THAT SCENE. I love how they picked names. And my best friend is Nathalie with a silent H too. I will miss "pants" tho. Lol Silas had to pick Mike. Nancy said something like "Sorry Michael, it's too late now". The burning of the cards and the jewish prayers were hilarious. I love Andy, I mean Randy!

Check out university of Andy. There were lots of very funny "classes" last season. If they are still giving it a go I wonder if it's "university of Randy" now?

Edit: http://www.universityofandy.com/site/universityofandy/home.do

Damn I just checked it out and there are many new "classes" I never watched! Some of the old ones were at least 6-7 min long and Andy's humor is great...they should be on youtube too.

If anyone finds one long video with all the classes put together i'll give you 69 rep points, twice!

20. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

Good lookin' out CG. Thanks for picking me up. I gotta tell ya, I must have smoked an entire joint while debating how to spell Botwin. You think I might have Googled it but I musta been too stoned. A common theme in my life.