Whatever...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by AverageJoe, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

lol, too funny.

2. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

And one more time.. Thank you SOOOOOO much for introducing me to Trueblood when we talked on the phone, Mermaid, sister. And for persuading me to read the books. After I finished those books I have read every other series from the author. Harper Conelly, Lily Bard, Aurora Teagarden, Shapespeare's Landlord, ect. 30 or more books so far (and i listened to most of them, audiobooks, and have listened to the trueblood books over 5 times each). I am a book fanatic. I don't particularly care for movies, music, and TV is great but I LOVE books, especially audiobooks, and I have been thouroughly entertained for more than a year just by your one little suggestion......so basically, I love you.

3. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

hehe how cool is that? didn't think that Agrestic actually existed

some other favortie TV shows of mine are Sons of Anarchy (new season just started...ooooh yeah), Top Chef, Chuck, Modern Family (great comedy, you should really check this one out), How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, and Breaking Bad.

Damn......just realized how big of a tv show slut I am

4. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

It's ok, i'm a tv slut too ;) Out of those you mentioned I have only seen Modern Family, love it too!!!! Thought about Chuck...wasn't it going to be cancelled but fans protested? So it's good? I forgot what its about.....maybe i'll look it up again if I have the energy (I really need to go to sleep, my inner clock is all messed up, late shifts...)

5. link420

I hear that Canna, do you work night shifts too? I work all night till 5 in the morning...and its turning me into a god damn vamp! And yeah, Modern Family is great, such a weird sense of humor

Chuck is cool, but its pretty quirky. Its about a dorky computer guy who slowly becomes a CIA agent after he accidentaly gets brain washed with a secret inteligence program. It starts off pretty funny and quirky, but as he becomes more and more of a real spy, he discoveres who his family is, and that's when the show gets a lot more dramatic and thrilling.

Breaking Bad is a really good show about a High School Chemistry teacher that starts to cook meth, after he finds out that he has terminal cancer. The show is written and acted very well, and every time you think its getting slow, they slap you in the face with a hardcore twist.

How I Met Your Mother is just funny as hell, check out the first episode, if you like it, you'll love the rest too

6. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Nobody watches Sons of Anarchy??? :icon_scratch:

I love that show. :anibong:

7. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

- I have no lighter

- Or other source of controlled flame

- It's 2:38pm on Saturday, my one day off a week, and I still haven't picked up my bowl to toke one

- Because I have no lighter

- FML

- Guess I need to drag my ass to the store for some flamage, eh?

- Right after some grub

- Harvesting my Outdoor Mangos tomorrow!

8. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

Fuck yeah dude! I love that show! Sooo glad to see it back on this week.

9. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Grab a qtip and light the end with the stove burner. Or maybe some thick string or thin rope for continual burnage.......come on, you can mcguiver it I know you can :thumbs-up: :angel4: We stoners always find a way.

One day of string/cotton/and or a tiny plastic inhalage probly wont kill you ;) Just don't quote me on the plastic thing :thumbs-up:

No emergency matches....tisk tisk tisk :mashed:

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I must enter one actual letter to post, lol. Ok I pick X.

11. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Dogs are so weird.

My Westie/Poodle mix takes a mouthful of food and carries it across the livingroom where she then eats half and leaves the rest. My Pit Bull watches while she does this and waits for her to finish and then goes and finishes the spitty dog food left from the other dog. Lovely on my new carpet. At least the pitty cleans most of it up. The Woodle has always done the mouthful thing but only recently has the pitty taken to only wanting to eat what the other left behind. About 30 mouthfuls later they are done, and then I get to vacuum, yay. Repeat 3 times per day.

The odd couple Mattie (Matilda) and Ginny (Ginevra)

[​IMG]

12. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

:alien11: see thats weird.....my pitbull does the mouthfull thing too.......steps back from the bowl, spits it out and re-eats it, leaving a piece or 2 behind

The rottweiler eats and eats...then steps back....and sits his big ass down.........gathers himself, then go back at it....lol

odd these dogs are

13. link420

good thing you're obsessive compulsive about vacuuming :thumbs-up:

14. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Unfortunately I do not actually enjoy the vacuuming.

And from our earlier topic OH MY GOD how did I leave out Always Sunny in Philly. I don't think I have ever laughed harder than I ever have from the "Dennis and Dee go on welfare" episode.

This is like one of the least funniest scenes and its still hilarious. the rest you had to sign up for, mature audiences and all that...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mjyw_its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-cr_fun

Dennis Reynolds: One, please.

Crack Dealer: One what?

Dennis Reynolds: One... rock of crack. Is that going to be enough?

Dee Reynolds: How much would you recommend for a first time user?

Crack Dealer: I'll make you a deal. Two-for-one special.

Dennis Reynolds, Dee Reynolds: Ok, how much?

Crack Dealer: 200 dollars?

Dennis Reynolds: Sounds fair.

15. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

LINL LINK LINK ARE YOU EXCITED!!!!????!!!! Trueblood Finaaaalllllleeee Finaaaaly. Longest 2 weeks ever.

some favo quotes from the season, out of context but you know what I mean ;) I left out important names that could reveal plot lines, so if you are a spoiler freak and have not watched trueblood you might avoid them...though I tried to be pretty careful. And no I did not copy paste this I went through every goddamn episode so Link you better read them cuz my other trueblood groupie is at work and I am getting FUCKING EXCITED. 58 minutes of escape tonight into my favorite world, and I bet this is going to top every other episode. And fuck me the "certain homosexual man of power at the moment" is such a beast, I love him, not looks and nothing sexual, well he doesn't ever do anything sexual. But his acting is magnificent!

These quotes are in order from latest to earliest from season 3. Come on get in the moooood with me :angel4:

"Now back to the weather, Tiffany?"

"Colloidal Silver, In stock and overpriced at your local health food store"

"Soon, there will be anarchy - and, then, there will be me"

"I opened up my heart to him. I showed him my best underwear. There's nothing else I can do."

"We could end up in Hell, or fuckin South Dakota"

"Someone: What?

Someone else: Blah, blah... vampire emergency. Blah."

"We get it. You don't like vampires. Well, I don't like narrow-minded skinny bitches with bad dye jobs."

"I'm a (sorry spoiler!)? How fuckin' lame!"

"I'll be damned. Maybe God loves fags!"

"I'm bored. Take off your clothes." That one got my heart a racin ;)

"She's a cunt."

"But she's a special cunt."

"Go tell your mama that two faggots whooped your ass!"

"Please don't eat me, I am pregnant. Oh that probably just made you want to eat me more."

"Someone: We need to talk.

Someone else: Don't say that. Women say that, everything goes black, and I wake up surrounded by body parts"

"The legal blood/alcohol level in the state of Louisiana is...?"

"Drunk?"

"You're going to invite me in so I can protect you. Or have passionate, primal sex with you. Or how about both?"

"This is Jesus. He's a Mexican. But he ain't rape me yet."

"If you and me are gonna be roommates, there's a certain amount of pussy overflow you just have to get used to dealing with."

"I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago"

"I'm in no mood for lesbian weirdness tonight Pam"

"How bout you just call us the fuck you crew."

Mermaid likes this.
  16. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

thanks for the rep whoever you are......you didn't leave a name. but I think u must be female ;) I too am an Eric lover and if you have not read the books let me just tell you that you will absolutely adore next season. My all time favorite book out of 10 so far. And 11,12 and 13 coming too! I hope Trueblood does the entire series! I don't see why not, it's a money maker for SURE! ONE episode had as many viewers as the finale of Sopranos (their highest ever) and it is their highest ranked show since Sopranos, with only 3 seasons! Season 4 was announced before season 3 even began to air!

whoa I just watched the first five minutes and it's like I watched a whole episode (58 minutes, no commercials, i love you HBO and EZTV) it was so great. I am determined to stay awake until my mom's surgery so I can sleep while she sleeps and be there when she wakes up. Otherwise I am going to be having panick attacks during the surgery. I have been up....oh, a few days with just a nap....if anyone cares I guess they can look up my posts. Anyways. This episode is going to fucking rock so hard.

17. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I just fed my fish and my huge oscar I can hear crunching his food across the room.

I don't have a recent pic but he looks like this but much, much larger. Maybe 10 inches and fat. He is my favorite fish of all time. He lived with an Angel fish most of his life and now lives in a huge tank with some other large fish (slightly illegal ;) ). Oh the angel is there too. His name is Satan. I picked him when he was dime size and was the meanest angel I ever met. I wanted a mean angel to keep up with the large fish. He looks like this but larger as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. link420

I'm waiting for True Blood to buffer.....buffer.....buffer BUFFER FUCKER!! Might as well get pumped as I paitently wait........Oh Canna, by the way, you seem like a hell of a cool chick- A perfect sweet ass, good taste in shows, and of course a total stoner....what more could ya want.

I agree Sunny in Phily is so awesome because the humor is just so wrong. Oh yeah, the welfare episode almost killed me too...by far the best one, but I also loves me some green man episodes....or the one where they go gun crazy.

lol some good quotes Canna. I bet Jason and Officer Belflure (spelling) also have some ridiculously funny quotes, but I'm too lazy to go to fetch em. And you dear girl, you either got a really good memory.....or a serious case of TB repeated-v ( v for video) addiction. Speaking of V, I don't know about you, but if that stuff actually existed I'd be dropin it...they make it look like tons of fun

19. link420

GODAMN IT, the link that I was streaming was a fake....a old episode...erwwwggg!! Twats!!

20. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I only watched half yesterday (fell asleep, couldn't hold out but moms surgery went fine!) so don't tell me what happens yet but go to EZTV they have high quality, i'm telling you, and NEVER fake. DL THIS ONE or there is a slightly lower quality available as well.

They both DL really fast on my comp but if yours is slow go for the second link, you can barely tell the difference. But the 720p one is totally HD.

720p is 1.46 GB (highest quality) -

http://eztv.it/ep/22371/true-blood-s03e12-720p-hdtv-x264-ctu/

550 MG slightly less quality but just as good as what you are probably used to watching. I can barely tell the diff. Go with this if your comp is slow as fudge-

http://eztv.it/ep/22367/true-blood-s03e12-evil-is-going-on-hdtv-xvid-fqm/

EZTV uploads all the most popular shows that night, has countdown lists and tells you what will be uploaded that night. I have not turned on my actual TV for a week because EZTV is the shit. There are never any fake or shitty torrents on EZTV's ACTUAL website (ppl fake it on other torrent sites by saying it's eztv when it's not, ALWAYS go to eztv.it) I am in CA and usually am finished DLing before it airs here because the ppl on the east coast upload them so fast. Weeds is on there too as well as just about any popular show. forget every other torrent site for TV, eztv is no comparison.