What's this vape forum about?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by vapor_rae, Feb 29, 2016.

1. vapor_rae

vapor_rae Germinating

GrowKind was started by the same dude who runs VaporWarehouse.com. We are a small, family business and take pride in our vaporizer offerings. We have a lot of experience with all types of vapes and stay away from the knock offs and cheap-o crap. We only sell vapes we use ourselves, because a quality vaporizer will do your herb justice!

So post your thoughts, questions, complaints and compliments regarding vaporizers here!

:-welcome-:

2. Webmaster

Webmaster Webby

Also if you have requests for reviews or comparisons of any vapes let us know. We have a lot of them here at the warehouse available for testing, including a few we don't carry.

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

And we, as admin/mods, appreciate the online home you've given many of us to work our way through our craft while teaching others how to be more self sufficient with their medication and recreation.

Thanks webby.

4. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Im a constant supporter of PUFF CO brand myself..any experiences with them folks???

5. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

whats up with the desktop models?

is there any advantage to them? I've never smoked one in all my years on this rock

6. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I've actually been thinking of switching from my bong to vapes. My main problem seems to be in the taste. We use a glass bong and do single hits which makes each and every hit a good taste of the weed since it's all fresh for that hit. The vapes I've smoked out of all taste great when you first hit it but after about 3 hits each you can no longer taste the bud. Are there any recommendations to this problem? I, myself, have/had a PAX personal vape that was pretty good on retaining the taste but I added the had because the mouth piece no longer comes out, even with some prying.

7. vapor_rae

vapor_rae Germinating

We are looking into bringing them on, you will be the first to know when we do!

8. vapor_rae

vapor_rae Germinating

The desktop vaporizers are the best to have a nice station setup at home to vape. You don't have to worry about keeping a battery charged and they will usually last longer than portable vapes. Most people who have a vaporbrothers box unit have theirs for around 10+ years!

9. vapor_rae

vapor_rae Germinating

If you like a nice bong rip I would suggest the Vapexhale EVO vape You could even just use it as the bowl/fire for your existing bong you already love. It fits in most 18.8 down stems, you would flip the whole unit upside down to replace the current bowl in your bong. Or you can get custom glass that sits perfectly on top of the vape (we are currently sold out but will have more in shortly).

And as far as the 3 hits in and no taste, I feel like the same happens if I'm combusting. I don't like to light the herb after a couple hits in, it's all ashy. At least with vaping you know you're still only inhaling the good stuff from the herb not the plant material, ash, resin, etc. You might be vaping at too high of a temp for the herb. Dry herb needs less heat than sticky.

You might want to consider looking at the PAX2 if you are already familiar with the original PAX. They made some great improvements including resolving the mouthpiece issue you're talking about.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

10. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

No doubt that the vaporbrothers box is rock solid, mine took a good tumble down a flight of stairs & never missed a beat.

The temperature control does take some getting used to but once you find the proper setting you'll notice the flavor doesn't fade away so quickly. I've also found that at lower temperature settings I get more of a sativa high than I would from smoking the same bud.

Duc

11. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I use my desktop vape in conjunction with a bong all the time, works great!