whats up

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by blowthedro22, Aug 3, 2007.

1. blowthedro22

blowthedro22 light up the swish

im new here...and very new into the growing community..ive read on a few things and am continuing to try and read whatever i can because i know nothing..ha..just looking for some people that live nearby that i could maybe visit to check out there grows and really just looking for any help or information that i could get....im wanting to start an indoor grow up in my attic..so any help at all what kind of lights???where to get them???what types of fertilizers and so fourth ...everything i would need to start my grow....i would reallly appreciate any help... o yea and i live in la so anyone in la or texas give me a holla

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Hello, lots of info on this site if you search.

Read the FAQ, that will give you everything you need to know for a beginner

3. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Welcome....Like Nippie said, no need for another person, you got hundreds right here, available anytime of the day all that is required is a computer, the internet, and your eyes....enjoy! :smoke2:

4. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Yeah... good luck with that....:rolleyes2:

Anyway, Welcome to the site! Lots of good info here. :)

5. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

You should start reading HERE before you do anything else... Make sure you know what ur getting into.

Best of luck!

Welcome to GK!

6. BlazeOne

BlazeOne Pothead Extraordinaire

im newer here than alot of the ppl on growkind but i know a few things i could share with you right now.

never give ur address or phone number or any other info like that on this site to anyone

1. get a good sized pot something that a basketball might fit in and fill it full of dirt. if you already have your plants growing in something smaller you can transplant them by flooding the pot there in and turning the pot upside down and the plant and all of the dirt should slide out so u can put it all in the other pot.

2. to have a good crop you will need a timer from home depot or wal-mart or any hydroponics shops if not for veging at least for flowering

3. the lights you will need are either a a few compact fluorescents(swirley bulbs) that fit in any ordinary lamp in ur house a regular fluorescent(the long tubes) or a metal halide for vegging

4.you will NEED a high pressure sodium light for budding if you want the best results although if you have enough fluorescents that can suffice but you would need something like 4 40 watt fluorescents to equal a hps

5. you need to leave the lights on the plant(s) for either 24/0 or 18/6(thats where the timer comes in handy

6.after ur plants get about 2 feet or so you can bud them by setting the timer to 12/12(12 hours of light 12 hours of darkness) also where the timer comes in handy

hope this helps you peace out