whats your favorite smoking apparatus

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Bje4201, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Ive smoked out of almost anything i could use if needed, but i do have my favorites. I like a pipe for quick tokes and on the go smokin.when i learned how to finally roll,thanks mom, it was joints. But my all time hands down favorite thing to use is a good ole bong.i don't buy glass anymore cause im a clumsy bastard. But i make mine from any plastic drink bottle. Always a pull carb, plus i cant break it. Once its all nasty and im tired of cleaning it. I make a new one. Whats everybodys favorite piece?

2. The Terminator

The Terminator A Toy Winding Down

An old stone pipe that is over 30 years old. It has a big bowl and a big draw. I can't roll a J that doesn't burn unevenly. I also have a vape but am usually too lazy to set it up. :smile:

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

blunts here n there and dabs from a glass...movin on to joints recently

pipes burnup my throat

4. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I use a small glass pipe. I can't do a bong anymore unless I want to be staring at my lungs on the floor,

5. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

an old homemade small goldshlager bong. she had an accident and I fixed her with hot glue.:passsit:i know she's ghetto but i love her!

IMAG0239.JPG

/monthly_2013_08/IMAG0239.JPG.c1f4e86fbdf130b2fe40fd4e959b280d.JPG

6. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Joker paper 1.5.

Peace.....

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I prefer a glass bong. Hands down my favorite way to smoke. I need to get a new one. The one I have is larger than I want for everyday use right now. Works fine though.

[​IMG]

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Current unbroken utensils. Broken every decent piece I've had.

[​IMG]

9. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Home made bong, small hits.

10. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

clear glass beaker bong with a ash catcher/bubbler thing. I like the clear cuz I can see the strength of the hit, and also the clear makes it easier to tell when it's clean when your swishing the alcohol and salt

For pipes, the Wickie. Burns my throat to but sometimes you gotta smoke on the go ya know?

Res I feel like I've seen that plate before, but in TA's posts? Was that a GK commemorative dope dish?

MG I knocked off the cigarettes and feel like I have a whole new set, but my former mantra was "cough and get off"

11. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Well hell, now I'm obligated to do a pic i suppose:roffl: these are what i didnt have boxed up. The big pipe is nice for the.recliner, i dont even have to raise my arms off my beergut to toke.the 420 pipe was a gift from my mom for my bday last may. Recent bong, i need a new one. This ones around 2 years old already, gettin nasty.

[​IMG]

Ive never seen a sunset like this. Unrelated just had to share

[​IMG]

12. friendlyfarmer

nasty bong gorgeous sunset. hoooooly shit

13. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

This was a gift from my son. :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

I love the way this one hits.

[​IMG]

and this one is just for hash

[​IMG]

wow those are really big pics:roffl:

14. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Hey, theyre no bigger than mine, no worries, lol. True to form, dropped and broke my 420 pipe. Stupid fumble fingers, oh well.

15. friendlyfarmer

me too

I break a piece of glass about once a month. It's usually the slides that go. I've managed to hang on to my current bubbler for about 6 months so far.

Love that flintstone pipe. Thing hits like a dynamo, but TBH all pipes burn my throat.

:passsit:

16. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

This

[​IMG]

And this

[​IMG]

Smoked joints never rolled one. I prefer to take just a few hits at a time. I like bongs but I break them and I can't stand bong water so it has been pipes for the last few years. What they are made of does not make a difference to me though I like my little pink ceramic one best, and the other for trips (convenient to pack 6 bowls at once).

Had a pretty sky tonight here as well, though just the colors, not cool rays like that.

[​IMG]

And just for the hell of it, while we are talking about rays. Took this 2 weeks ago.

[​IMG]

17. mrsganjah

mrsganjah Ganja Babe

love vaping it... old school style with a heat gun and the four footer glass bong.

however, bowl broke and the puppies chewed up the cord to the heat gun. one day we will have it all back again its what ras says.

right now i keep a glass pipe in my car which ras gave me for our anniversarry with rasta colors swirling about it. I leave my occupation and get in my irie mobile to get irie and leave my worries behind before headin home where ras has a fresh bowl to share when i arrive.

Bje4201-good job recycling

The T-i can't roll em too, but i like it when ras rolls them up. first draw is always tasty

CC- pipes do burn me too so i smoke short sessions

M. Garden- right, i waste half of my hits from the bong ras posted up coz i don't want to choke or throw up from swallowing my hits

BongR.- awesome goldshlager bong, ras made one from the honey bear container

[YOUTUBE]YW240WC90P0[/YOUTUBE]

18. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Duc, what is the one in your second pic made of? Looks interesting and you say it hits well.

I still have not tried everything....would love to check something like that out.

19. ducrider

Canna,

It's called a Celebration Pipe http://celebrationpipes.com/ They're made from some sort of ceramic that appears and feels more like stone that ceramic. There's enough mass to it that the stone will stay cool unless your really huffing on hard, then it gets a slightly warm. The bowl was plated with 24k gold but they must put that shit on fucking super thing because its just about gone just from cleaning with alcohol & a soft cloth.

20. ducrider

Maybe we should start a Sunsets of GK thread.

[​IMG]

Max Rockatansky likes this.