Where are Florida's MMJ laws?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by Nilzar, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Nilzar

Nilzar A Fat Sticky Bud

Shit man I hear about all these states in the last few months that approved of mmj, I want florida to become a part of the growin trend, I know I have legimit back problems that are documented I know I can get a card these fucking ass wipes in office need to stop pussy footing around the bush and give florida some damn marijuana. :animbong: :thumbsup:

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

I hear ya man but I want idaho in. I would rather bale mj than hay

teamster6

3. shaitand

shaitand The Dark One

The people of florida want it, the politicians don't. They even up'd the requirements to amend the Florida constitution in order to prevent the people from having a chance to vote on the medical marijuana amendment. See, med marijuana supporters had enough sigs for the vote until oops, new requirements conveniently timed to block the vote.

Law enforcement in Florida hates the idea of legal and/or medical marijuana. Right now if you have more than an ounce they can say you are dealing. If they can say you are dealing and therefore a dealer they can steal your Ferrari, your house, and your boat. Not to mention payoffs from the real drug dealers who definitely want those drugs to stay illegal.

Cops are a strange breed, I've known many. If they think you are stand up and legit; they will look the other way or lie on the stand, even when they know you are breaking the law, and not think twice about it. On the other hand, if they think you are trouble they will do everything including making up bogus charges and planting evidence to nail your ass. And whatever they make up, 12 other cops saw it too. In other words, nobody is more crooked than a cop and nobody thinks his own shit stinks less. Needless to say, I befriend the boys in blue in any way I can.

4. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

5. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Oh dude yeah the laws in Florida suck......I went to Disneyworld for a week in October (best trip of my life!) and brought some weed with me......extremely fortunate nothin happened because your laws are insane!

I miss Florida...i wanna go back so badly. We got sooooo lucky. There was no humidity and it was 70 degrees all week (week of halloween is when we went), so fun! There were also no lines longer than 5 minutes...sorry, rambling...I just miss it!

6. shaitand

shaitand The Dark One

You should come back and visit me canna. I promise, you'll get lucky again :welcome:

7. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

A church, public housing, public park??? WTF is that crap? :poop:

I think a big part of their very strict laws is because Florida is a major point of entry for drugs into this country. But then again, so is California and at least with MJ, they seem to be taking the opposite approach. It will be interesting to see which one works better. I already know the answer, I'm just saying.

8. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

fla laws suck ass,i did a year and a day state prison for purchase of a dime bag from an undercover in 2000,first time felon,that shit sucked.i learned my lesson though,grow your own:wink:

and i misread the title,sorry

9. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

You can thank dumb ass Sen. Thompson for the new Florida laws. Once he got the laws changed, Lot's of people have been going off to prision for a long time just for growing pot. It has put more people in over crowed prisions and has put the tax payers in more debt to house the prisoners. If you look on the Norml website, you can see by county's in Fl, how many people have been arrested and it's a shit load where I live and in alot of other countys also.