Where the HELL have I been??!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Da Medicine Man, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Da Medicine Man

Da Medicine Man Germinating

Well I'll keep it short n sweet. I'm back under new name. My helper and I (bncooldude13) split after I moved back to my hometown. He since has been arrested and is still in jail.

We worked together for years starting with JB Grow Operation, which you can find here. We both became experienced growers, myself working at a massive wholesale nursery to further my knowledge. On the side, trying to constantly keep something in the works and stay out of trouble. Eventually risk grew too high and funds too low so I was forced to move back to my hometown. I was able to start from scratch and had a great grow of Afghan Kush Ryders just over a year ago.

When I planted my first seeds 5 years ago I knew I was made to do this.The job is good, the situation is perfect, the time is right. So for now the funds are flowing in and storage unit is stacking up with equipment. Another 6-8 weeks I start and I need all of your help and oppions. Glad to be back. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
  2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Glade to have you! Look forward to many more posts in the future. :-welcome-:

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Sorry to hear about Bncool. Was it a cannabis charge or some other crap?

4. Da Medicine Man

Sale of cocaine, sale of cocaine in a school zone, possession of over 2 lbs marijuana, sale of marijuana in a school zone, possession of firearm, $36,000 cash. Also he's been in U.S. over ten years from Russia on a expired visa. No immediate family here at all. All of it was linked to the silk road I'm sure. I've been following his case online. I was always the one who was risking everything being on probation and growing. He'd never been in trouble before this. I wish him the best of luck as well and thx for your concern RR.

5. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Glad you are ok but, Damn.....BN cool is in some serious shit.Probably jail and then deportation after that.

6. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Hang out and grow some weed with us.

Just courious, how long you been gone from here?

7. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Welcome. Let's see whatcha got....

:-welcome-:

8. Da Medicine Man

Our last harvest together was on 7-28-12. We grew 24 AKR's which are still on this site. The thread title is Afghan Kush Ryder Grow by bncooldude13. Slightly difficult to find but it's there.

9. Da Medicine Man

Thank you all for welcoming me back. This next grow will be the start of a hopefully longterm operation. I am still debating but, 18 Lemon Og, 20 Critical Kush, and 18 BC Girl Scout Cookies, is what I'm thinking under 4 1000w's to optimize my selection of mothers. These are all new strains to me, does anyone have any suggestions? I need a solid yielder as well as what I like to call an Exotic Strain, something over the top stinky, sticky etc.

10. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

The last GSC I grew came from 4 femed seeds. I ended up with two different phenos. One more greasy and loaded with trichome's harder denser buds, the indica coming through, and the other covered in trichome's and taller heaver buds. It's a 9-10 weeker. I chopped at 9 weeks. Both a great smoke. :passsit:

11. Da Medicine Man

Thx for the very helpful information. Looks like your current batch is under LED, but I was wondering what wattage hps you used on your first group from seeds? I've been doing my research and looks like Bud Depot has had their ups and downs with GSC. Hopefully out of 18 I can find at least one super fem.

12. Da Medicine Man

Wow those plants you had Mr. Gj looked awesome. Chandelier like.

13. Annunaki

Annunaki Developed Alternating Nodes

Just curious if your in a legal state?

14. Da Medicine Man

I'm never in a legal state of mind.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
  15. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Welcome back!! Sorry to hear about your friend but that school zone is going to screw him good.

That Critical Kush is the ticket for me. A real producer with big heavy buds, potent but smooth. It seemed to work best for me at 60 days in soil. Haven't ran any in hydro yet but I'm sure it will be bigger and finish a little faster too, everything else has.

Be Cool, CG

16. Da Medicine Man

Thx for the info on the Critical CG Just got a job today at a 160 acre greenhouse and nursery, specializing in cloning and grafting. I am super stoked to get back into the business and start growing again!!