White Widow (Dutch Passion) smoke report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by HappyHappyHighGuy, Jan 25, 2008.

1. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Strain:White Widow by Dutch Passion (feminized)

Appearance:Green and frosty

Taste:Smokey

Aroma:Lemony

High/Stone type:Starts in the head then seeps into the body. Nice chill out stone.

Source:Doc

Potency:7

Overall Rating:8

Would you Reccomend:Yes

Smokers General Comments:I've grown a few different phenos of this so I was hoping it would live up to it's legend, but was a bit disappointed after having smoked other strains that are stronger and have a better high. That said, WW is still a great smoke. :smokin:

WW kif is amazing, and I prefer it to the herb.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

Sorry to hear you were dissapointed in the WW. I have smoked it once before and it was and still is the best I have ever had. Although it was a different breeder (GH). Did you give them an extra 2 weeks to max out resin production?

3. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

I've harvested a few more times since this smoke report, flowering anywhere from 7-10 weeks.

It's grown on me a bit since I first started smoking ww, but of the dozen strains I've tried ww is not at the top of the list. Everyone has different preferences. My friends think it's awesome, but they haven't had much kind bud.

Aside from the smoke, ww is very easy to grow and I had good germination and fem:male rates. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for an easy grow with minimal problems and a knockout high.