White Widow/Lemonberry grow!

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Mrgreengenes, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I'm getting ready to start White Widow this weekend. The last grow I started stripping leaves at week three of flower. What a difference. I going to say I'm seeing a 15 to 20 increase in weight from the last grow of Wildberry.
    I'm giving the room a good cleaning first and the setting up the table this weekend.
    I'm also loving the Botanicare nutrient line so far too. Here's to the next grow. :smileys-passing-joint:

ducrider likes this.
  2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

are you using their liquid compost in your hempys?

also I too have started stripping leaves (monkey see, monkey do) during flower and see an increase. Specially when it comes to bottoms that are usually blocked by large fans in the canopy.

3. Mrgreengenes

nippie, this is everything I use in Veg

[​IMG]

4. Mrgreengenes

I spent the day planting clones and setting up the next grow. I'm running 8 White Widow clones that I just finished setting up in fabric pots using a ebb and flow table.
    I'm using a custom blend mix of 70% corse perlite and 30% corse vermiculite. The blend holds water longer with less table flooding. I'll be posting picture weekly as things progress. All questions are welcome.

upload_2016-11-6_4-15-51.png

upload_2016-11-6_4-16-15.png

upload_2016-11-6_4-16-35.png

upload_2016-11-6_4-16-56.png

upload_2016-11-6_4-17-17.png

5. Mrgreengenes

Took a shot this morning after the lights came on. The White widow table was getting its first feeding. There are also the last 4 lemonberry from seed, the back four plants right side of room. I do believe the tall lemonberry to the right is going to be a male. If so I'll be making some seeds.
    The two plants in the front are two free seeds that are a Dirty Harry x Dynamite cross. It looks to be a 10 week strain.

upload_2016-11-7_6-26-31.png

6. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

What's your thoughts on silica? I'm old school and used to use it to help with heat stress, now everyone recommends it like it's calmag.

I can't get the wife to run it because of what I taught her like 10 years ago lol

7. Mrgreengenes

I run the silica at the minimum amount which I think is 2 mL per gallon. from everything I've read in the classes I've taken I know what it does and how it helps. I think the product is better used in higher heat situations, such as running CO2. If your temperatures never get above 78° and you have everything dialed in then I would say you could get by with out it. My temps run around 80 so that's why I use it.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  8. Mrgreengenes

IMG_4189.JPG I just finished topping the white widow plants I need to get them spread out just a little bit before I put the screen over them.

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Is that a 2x4 table?

10. Mrgreengenes

Yes it is!:water pipe smoker:

blazerwill420 likes this.
  11. Mrgreengenes

I was at my local Hydroponics called (Here we grow) store in Hadley MA. They have the best customer service and the owners really care about their customers.
    Anyway I received a free sample of Mammoth untitled (255x388).jpg Here the info on It.

Mammoth P is a university developed and tested, patent-pending microbial bio-stimulant that maximizes bud growth, increases yield, and enhances plant health by naturally elevating phosphorus and micronutrient availability. The great thing about Mammoth P is that it can be used as a supplement to any fertilizer program, is safe in all media: soil, soilless, and hydroponic, and can be applied to all stages of the plant growth cycle. It’s the ultimate microbial bio-stimulant in terms of both versatility and benefits.

This product was developed by Growcentia, a team of scientists founded by three Colorado State University soil microbiologists who held the same goal of promoting sustainable agriculture and enhancing soil health. Through endless testing, the team developed an approach to apply nature's very best microbes to improve nutrient availability to plants.

The first organically derived microbial inoculant, Mammoth P utilizes a carefully chosen balance of natural beneficial soil bacteria that work to unlock chemically bonded nutrients in the soil, making them easier for your plants to absorb. This means that your plants will get more nutrients, like phosphorous, without using as much fertilizer. The university testing has proven that this product delivers faster, more vigorous, and more consistent growth for a variety of plants.

To use Mammoth P effectively, use with every, or every other watering in soil or soilless media. If you have a hydroponic system, add Mammoth P with each reservoir change throughout the entire vegetative and blooming stages of the plant's growth cycle. While Mammoth P is highly effective with any nutrient formula, and safe for all pH buffers, it’s important to remember never to mix concentrates together in the same container before adding water.

12. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I haven't tried this Mammoth yet. I use Photo Plus and SLF-100 for bacteria currently.

13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Sounds like a mix of nitrobacters and mycc. There's a few garden supplements that use similar formulations for soil. Haven't heard of any that actually work in hydro without puking things up though. But then I'm not a hydro guy so wtf would I know about what works there or not?

14. Mrgreengenes

ResinRubber It's for soil and hydro you old fart.
    Lol

ResinRubber likes this.
  15. Mrgreengenes

The white widow this morning.

IMG_4240.JPG

16. Mrgreengenes

Just three Days later.

[​IMG]

17. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Which breeder on the white widow clones you using?

18. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Getting bushy, Boss!

19. Mrgreengenes

JCIO there clones from femmenized seeds from 420 seeds.
    Disco yea their getting bushy. Their getting topped tomorrow.

20. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

holy fuckballs! Vigorous little fuckers.