Who has a good representative of C99????

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Bigbud214, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Hey all.... im looking for a good representation of C99 in seed form... preferably femmed. Who has this in seed form? anyone that you all know of? I think Mosca seeds does at Attitude but sold out curently

2. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Dude, didn't you just get a whole truck-load of seeds? :passsit:

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

my buddy has a cinderella99 from the early 2000's, has had it for years, ive ran it myself, its insane, huge buds, but tiny branching system, she had to go, toooooo much work in flower

4. Bigbud214

AB

I did get a butt load of seeds... 6 varieties but all single seed freebies... well except the sour diesel and lemon thai kush i purchased.

The issue is I had some C99 beans from a former acquaintance of un known origin. One didnt pop, one was make, the female looked weak and uninspired so I didnt clone her. Well she grew to about 13 inches tall and produced rock hard kush like nuggs. I vaped and did a few bong rips of the fresh bud and HOLY SHIT it is the sweetest tasting bud I ever smoked. not to mention an instant cerebral and energetic high. WOW i am going to leave a few tiny budlets on her and see if I can reveg her.

CC

Maybe a pain but i ignored mine basically and she produced stellar smoke. I WANT HER.

Your friend having her doesnt help get her in my garden LMAO

5. Tony Aroma

Tony Aroma Let's Go - Two Smokes!

I just finished my second grow of the C99 X-Line Hybrid from Female Seeds (very reasonably priced). They are OUTSTANDING! I have threads here in the Grow Logs forum about those grows.

I just bought some of the regular C99, which I will be starting in a few days.

6. Bigbud214

thanks Tony.... where did yo get the beans from.... I a femmed seed fan as like you my space is limited

7. Tony Aroma

Tony Aroma Let's Go - Two Smokes!

Attitude. I've placed 4-5 orders with them with no problems.

8. Bigbud214

9. Bigbud214

oh i did see those on the site.... Ive ordered from the "tude" a few times already and have an order on the way as I chat....