Who has a med card..questions?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by Justcheckingitout, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

So now FL has joined the med MJ revolution, can anyone here walk me thur how the mj cards work? I know all states have diff laws, just trying to get a feel what its all about first hand from people That know.

2. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I just renewed mine last week (Ca). Walk in, fill out short form, name address, phone, email, what ailments are you using mmj for, no medical records required. See doctor, have blood pressure taken, she looks over form, asks NO questions, signs form. Go pay receptionist $59.00 and get paper with med number good for one year, in and out in under 15 minutes. Take paper to any dispensary in the state and get weed. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Justcheckingitout

there is already countys in fl putting delays on the 6 month time limit they have to write up the laws. They dont want to rush into things and are going to try to put major limits on things, All kinds of online places offering to sign up people for med cards for $$$, Seems like a great money making deal for someone. The lawer that pushed it two years ago bigtime and alittle this year is going to run for governor now. Crazy how stuff changes.

4. mytwhyt

mytwhyt Established Healthy Roots

Nevada's new law makes it illegal grow within 25 miles of a dispensary.... In nevada most of the people live in a half a dozen large population centers, and the legal growers have those covered.... That pretty much makes it illegal for 90 percent of the population to grow.... Every little town will have a dispensary.,.,. You go to jail if they catch you growing within that limit... Recreational pot must be bought from those legal outlets..... Some legalization....

5. Justcheckingitout

Dam I thought NV was going to be the new CA. Yeah I will prob be a illegal grower till I die. I dont even know If i should start to get my card yet because I have no idea if it mess any of my medical stuff now but If I could just get off doctors orders I got now would be great. I hate these fucking pills but if I dont take at least 2 a day then it wont show in my system and I will not get nothing. System sucks. Had to quit drinking a couple hes ago so I can take my night pill. Man a big hit of hash would be nice. Lol. I am breaking out my tumbler and making a nice little brick tomorrow. At least my doctor has not said anything about weed in my system. I did look up the list of docs that took the stuff for med MJ training/certification and my doc wasnt one of them. I am lost and have a lot of reading to do on this thats for sure.