worms

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by lardlad123, May 9, 2005.

1. lardlad123

lardlad123 Germinated

found alot of worms right at my grow jsut wondering if i sould put some worms in my pots or jsut leave them because they put more nutrients and suchin the soil or would they **** it up?

2. Danno33

Danno33 A Fat Sticky Bud

You found worms at your grow site outdoors, and you want to bring them indoors in your pot??(sorry i didnt quite understand your question) I would not put worms in my pots indoor, only because basaically they dont do much. They help air out the soil which is good for roots but not nesesary. Not too sure about the nutrients but i think they do give off a bit but very little. Might as well use fertilizer. Finding worms outdoors is a plus because that means the soil is good for growing. Worms are good to have outdoors but not indoors.

3. Smokey Jay

Smokey Jay Veggy Stage

I think they would **** it up, because based on cellular growth of the oganism (worm), which requires nutrients to grow, and the fact that there is limited nutrients (pot with soil) even though it craps out a little nutrients its still way less then what was takin in. Therefore, it replaces more nutrients with less, I would guess...

4. Outdoorchronic

Outdoorchronic Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

worms eat dried up leaces and what not and breack them take take out what they need and crap the rest of it out and they wornt live in parts it might be 2 restriiced depending on the size of you pots

5. Bud Hungy

Bud Hungy Veggy Stage

Try postin' in the Organic section or just have a look around. I'm sure you'll find your answer there. I heard that worms are a good thing, though. It means your soil is healthy.

6. lardlad123

lardlad123 Germinated

i mean put them in my pots outside my pots are in the ground