Wouldn\'t It Be Cool

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by Mr MoM, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Mr MoM

Mr MoM Minister of Marijuana

When you went to the Doctor's instead of giving people with a large variety of diseases "Smaples" of pills, inhalers, whatever, they gave out little packages in which individual pre-packaged BT sized doses of Bud and/or Black Hash were given as a first alternative?

2. HazeNHydro420

HazeNHydro420 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Uh huh :smokin:

PeAcE

3. Smoke and Pass out

Smoke and Pass out Begun Flowering

Now to answer yur question yes it would be cool. Peace :animbong:

4. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

I think it would be even better if all the self righteous elected officials with delusions of godhood would simply pull their heads out of their collective asses & legalize MJ for everyone over 18... Hell, I must be on drugs. :smokin:

5. the monster xxx

the monster xxx delta-9-THC

^^^^

yeah, that would be much better

6. Mr MoM

Mr MoM Minister of Marijuana

Give me until Halloween to get it Copyrighted and until New Year's to get it to market... I'm really working on it... in the meantime, start a Public Campaign in which everyone hammers their Officials for their Official positions, Pro or Anti-Smoke... then Vote for or against them based on how your Officials' answers attract or repulse your support! I know the numbers and by far The PUBLIC is PRO-POT!

7. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Mr. MoM...

Don't take this the wrong way...

I just feel that you and your piles of research amount to having a good shot at being the poster child for all those folks with too much free time on their hands... ;)

.....blendin' analytically...:baked:DC

8. chato420

chato420 Begun Flowering

Mother Fucking "WORD!",Daze. Another thing, shouldn't this be in the smokers lounge? Also, did Mr MOM actually think someone here would say NO to his question. A jack-assey question IMO. Besides, there are not a tremendous amount of diseases that MJ helps. Medically it is mostly used by people who just suffer from chronic pain, anxiety, depression,loss of appetite,and insomnia in some cases. MJ does not cure cancer either, if that were true then why the **** do people still die? MJ is simply used to help with the nausea and loss of appetite of chemo patients. It's my day off, so I figured I would reply to one of his stupid posts.

9. georged5150

georged5150 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Quote: from Dazechain on 9:57 am on Sep. 27, 2005
    Mr. MoM...

Don't take this the wrong way...

I just feel that you and your piles of research amount to having a good shot at being the poster child for all those folks with too much free time on their hands... ;)

Someones got to do it. Why not someone with lots of time on there hands?

.....blendin' analytically...:baked:DC