WTF is wrong!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by Octoberbuds, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Octoberbuds

Octoberbuds Begun Flowering

I posted this in plant probs but I think it might get some answers in here maybe.
    Anyone growing hydro ever have this prob?

Within the last few days my plant has gone down hill. Looked in the room today and noticed yellowing between the veins on the fan leaves close to the top of the plant. It seems to have a ring of red or brown around the yellowing. I know I have read about this sort of trouble before but can't find the web page back. What could it be and what should I do? Help fast plz. Here is a pic

[​IMG]

2. budboybubby06

budboybubby06 Germinated

NUTE burn .....

3. picilo

picilo Germinated

Nute burn, and also could be a number of other problems. I have seen this caused by nute burn via misting the plant with a mix of water nutrient solution. What was happening was the lgiht evaporated the water droplets pretty fast and consentrated the solution. This would cause nute burn like that fast if the plant is allready maxed on nutes. Also some times if the light is to close to the plant it can burn the foliage like that. You said it was towards the top right? also do you mist your plants at all, and if so how much and what part of what cycle are you in right now?

laterz..

picilo:cool: