Wtf plant..

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by DankBudz, May 21, 2006.

1. DankBudz

DankBudz Veggy Stage

Yo, Ive got a plant that is outside 24/7 and it has 3 pairs of leaves... a pair of single leaves, Triple and now the first 5 finger leaves are out... but they havent grown much in the past week... not a noticeable amout... also i noticed today that the leaves are curling like ther being folded longways ???

2. -=|[Chronnor]|=-

-=|[Chronnor]|=- Developed Alternating Nodes

Whats your weather like? how much sun do they get

3. DankBudz

DankBudz Veggy Stage

Its in the 70's and they get light from sun up to sun down so i guess 12 hours.... its been beautiful for the past week but it isnt growing much...

4. -=|[Chronnor]|=-

Just be patient I guess

5. DankBudz

DankBudz Veggy Stage

Yea this is my first grow... but i get paranoid....

6. -=|[Chronnor]|=-

Its my first grow also, I try to almost forget about them so that you do notice sum change, kind of like a watched pot never boils

7. GberT

GberT Developed Alternating Nodes

:)

when starting seedlings growth isnt going to be very fast, you must be patient for the first few weeks. after the seedling stage growth will increase exponentially and you will see thaT x mas tree come alive.

8. CanadianConnection

CanadianConnection Developed Alternating Nodes

pot size

if your growing outside in pots be sure you are growing in large pots around 5 gallons.. Your plants will become root bound very quickly if you are using small pots.. If root bound the growth will stop and the leaves will start to yellow regarrdless of ph or ferts etc.. Even when in 5 gallon pots the root system uses up every inch by the time they are 6 feet tall.