Wtf!!!!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by buds4ever, Mar 8, 2008.

1. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

Why do we as humble plant conossieurs, providers of medicine, hobbiest. Need to worry about spy tech sh*t like IR and MJ plant heat signatures? Wow! is LEO really that desperate in the supposed "war" on drugs that they are purchasing cameras for the Heli. that can detect different heat signatures in plants? I have heard of FLIR technology on helicoptor cameras is this the same thing?

I am lucky enough to live in a region that was given the destinct title of a H.I.D.T.A. a made up bureaucratic bullsh*t word to push an agenda and rape the small man and woman out of more taxes so they can purchase crap like cameras. I ask how many billions of dollars went into this only to find out the cost of maintaining it is out of reach and not worth it. :5headache: We are talking about a plant people....a F'n plant. And what sadistic company would employ people to build such a thing. I would like to punch each one of them in the face. Its probably related to Halliburtin..lol.

Listen if this technology was created for a good reason. and I use the word "good" very cautiously. then great so be it. However it is not being put to good use.

I know that LEO has even more tricks up their sleave. I just decided to focus on this particular one because of the absurdity of it. It really is ridiculous. What do you all think? Have we reached a point of no return? Do all grows need to take place inside? Are they only looking for the big grows? When will they start marching down the street with those x-ray glasses you could purchase out of the back of comics and looking in our houses?:pottytrain1:

All these questions seem to surface around spring time,I know. But I'm new damn it and I want my outside budz!!!! :smokin:

2. smokinbasser

smokinbasser Veggy Stage

flir

1st off it was developed for the military so we know it was a financial windfall for the developers.I am guessing here but I don't think Uncle sugar is letting simpleminded pigs purchase FLIR systems but will let them use available National Guard choppers so equipped with N.G. pilots. Buy your self a wrist rocket sling shot and practice putting ball bearings in a small trash can from say 125 to 150 feet. It will relieve stress and who knows:evil4: what else.

3. Kind Cola

Kind Cola Loves White Rino

I had to yank 5 plants up 2 years ago.. A copter was over my back yard hovering I work night shift so I was asleep that day,, The copter is what woke me up So I ran outside around the coner of the house Buck Naked,,I live out in the woods preety good,, Shure enough when I ran around the coner buck naked the 3 in the hole and two upfront flying the 3 in the back all saw me,,, so I stood there and they hovered all of us looking at each other,, they flew away off to the right,, So I went down the field and yanked them up,, didnt want them To set down in the field and take them,,Id loose my property,, It sucked they where only 4 weeks into flower just fluff stuff,, I think me being buck naked caught them offguard,,Im still gona put some out this summer,, That whole thing was scary

4. buds4ever

5. ishmeil

ishmeil cannabis connoisseur

the IR detection, does not distinguish between plant types, and they dont detect plants, they detect lights, and concentrations of it. there are normal concentrations of lights that appear when you have just a regular lamp, or heat with normal legal stuff goin on, and all of this is seeableto those bullshit cameras, and they are trained to know what grow lights look likeunder the IR. the choppers that you would see flying aroudn the forest, are looking for plants, and actually SEEING the plants, with their own eyes, or thru a scope of some sort, they are trained to look for clusters or plots of land that are filled with weed plants, if you got em all scattered, it should be fine. like in that youtube video, too close, i believe thats why they got discovered. and the IR cams are for detecting indoor grows. sparsely scattered plants, mixed with good/safe harvesting techniques, is your safest bet to growing, if you have a lot of the anti drug stuff in your area.

and that is the worst nightmare, DURING the harvest, have the choppers comin that close.. if i were that guy, i would have waited to harvest until nightfall, and work in the dark.

6. buds4ever

I hear ya bro however they are doing more than "scopes"... http://cannabisnews.com/news/5/thread5978.shtml

I to would have waited untill night...however he is the man:smokin:

and has probably been doing large scale grows longer than either of us combined..so mucho respect. its easy to be an arm chair quarterback...:suave:

7. ishmeil

lol good point, i dont know to combat that sort of thing, i too am going to have a harvest about that size (hopefully haha) but they will be way more scattered, and following the gps in the dark, finding your way through trees and such, is not that bad once you get your night eyes, following a gps system, the light from the gps i think would be enough, and once at the site, just throw on the light for a second, after looking up and opening your ears for choppers, once you have a basic idea of what your chopping, take the plant down by the main stem, close to the dirt, throw the girl in a garbage bag, and then back to the safe area for the real harvest, the idea is to be out there for a little time as pssible to avoid a situation like that. ..

just reading that link too, that is rediculous, technology is so good, but at the same time, so bad... i still dont really understand how it works, it was kinda vague, or im a little stupid, prolly a bit of both, but if they can actualy distinguish between regular nad illegal stuff from 5000 feet in the air.. its getting a little rediculous dont ya think?

8. buds4ever

Yeah...like i originally posted its absolutely ridiculous.:scream: Lets get ideas on how to combat this.....

9. ishmeil

a couple high level assassinations, and the destruction of the company who came up with this ideas main headquarters, are a few things that come to mind.........:suave: :suave: :suave:

10. ishmeil

i dont think that the cops shoudl be able to even looko n your property though, i mean if you own 100 acres of forest, and you decide to load it up with some nice healthy plants, you paid for that land, you shold be able to do with it what you want! or maybe crossing some weed, with say a pine tree or something like that haha, impossible probably, so it looks like a pine tree, bu with buds instead of pine needles.

11. buds4ever

ya you would think its your land do with it what you want.

Not sure about the pine tree cross if it would work I would be all for it as we have lots and lots of pine trees round here.:laughing5:

12. ishmeil

is something like that even possible in ANY ecological system?, not necessarily with just weed, i mean i still think itd be trippy as hell to see a strawberry tasting pumpkin or something randomly weird like that. although i have eaten a grape flavored apple, dont think its the same thing.