y0! It's rollin2techno!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rollin2techno, Sep 2, 2009.

1. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

Already made a few threads for somewhat urgent feedback. Anyways, mid 30's stoner here from Central VA. First crop was about 10 years ago, outdoors. Only grew 4 more times since then. Every spring i'm like...time to start seed. Most times I slacked and didn't do shit only to kick myself in the ass come October. Not this year though!

For fun I like to smoke (obviously), I DJ EDM/Techno a lot and play video games on my PC. Have a wonderful smoking fiance' & daughter as well. Outside of that, we don't do much. Just chill @ the crib n shit. Our girl is in preschool and shes a handful so we don't get out much.

That's about it. Peace

J

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Can't say that I share your Love of Techno, but Welcome:welcome: I am also new here and hope to make some friends. I first grew a few years ago also and like you I always procrastinate about growing. I have grown outdoors for the past 2 years; just small grows. Indoors is my new thing, I hope to be able to grow some decent weed indoors this year.

Hope to see great things to come from everyone!

:passit:

SoloFlyer1 likes this.
  3. the_red_bull

the_red_bull Guest

Yesssssss I Love Extacy!!!!!!

4. rollin2techno

Yeah I want to start an indoor op very soon. Maybe with some fem cuttings off my outdoor farm for starters. Don't wanna waste $$$ on dank seed until I have my technique down ok.

Can't tell if you are joking haha but you are from bmore. Plenty of ecstacy shit up there. I actually come up there a few times a year for partys n shit. Not like I used to though.

www.starscapefestival.com is an outdoor summer party @ Fort Armistead Park on the bay.

www.fallmassive.com @ The Paradox coming Thanksgiving weekend 11/28. They just had one this past weekend @ the dox www.summermassive.com We didn't go though.

Thx everyone else!

5. the_red_bull

the_red_bull Guest

Don't fuckin bullshit me "rolling", I know whats poppin on the streets. I'm from when all that bullshit started hitting.

6. rollin2techno

Bullshit you about what? I don't recall saying anything of the sort.

7. skunkrnaught

skunkrnaught Flying magic hemp carpet

What up rollin I'm not a techno fan but I love to grow weed, so welcome to mp.

:welcome:

8. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

Rolling and techno. 2 great tastes that tase great together. :smokin:

Welcome.

9. the_red_bull

the_red_bull Guest

Hell yeah they are.

10. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Welcome rollin to GK. Mostly a good group here. if you need help or have question let me know or post on the boards. Welcome again. :welcome:

As for the_red_bull he does not seem to know how to talk to people with out getting things stirred up, just place him on ignore.

11. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

welcome

Glad to have you, rollin :wave:

:welcome: to :GK:

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

That is how I am starting out my indoor. I took 3 clones from a female plant I am growing outdoors.. and I am stoked because she is just some bag seed but looks and smells awesome and seems to be an quick flowering equatorial strain because it like it hot and started flowering 2 weeks before any of my others. Good luck with your transition indoors.

13. rollin2techno

Thx fellas!

I took a few cutting the other day and put them inside. Hope to get that started real soon.

14. rollin2techno

In a very short time, I have found a plethora of information already posted in the FAQ and from GK members. Much thanks for that!

In the relevance to my interests of switching from my ripening outdoor crop to indoors via fem cuttings, where do general indoor questions go? I see the ponics forum but I will be growing in dirt.

At the moment, I needs assistance on simple n00b questions like lumens per sq ft. etc. I already know color temp & T5-T12 type of stuff (from reading here) I think for the time being, I am gonna grow from fluoro but based on the cuttings growth already, I can tell this endeavor will become an addictive one.

J

15. rollin2techno

OK. I will check in to that. I have a 4ft fluoro from a reptile aquarium that I am using to start my cuttings. I'm not sure of the color temp but it seems to be working ok for now as I see new growth coming from the nodes. I have keep the light on 24/7 and been misting every few hours when I can. I know I need a lot more investment for a decent indoor op but this is all work in progress while I focus on my outdoor buds.

16. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

The best place to post questions would be in the Beginners lounge

If it's problems you are having than post in Pests and Plant Problems :smile:

17. rollin2techno

Thx MGJ. I noticed in that forum after no one has posted in the thread, it falls off of the page. For instance, I went to the beginners forum and looked for a thread I made but it was no longer there. I had to go to my profile and click see all threads started by me in order to find it. Makes exposure time a lot less. Why aren't there other pages to follow?

18. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

at the bottom of page there is a drop down menu and you can choose to see posts from today only or last 2 days last week etc.. choose what u want and hit show threads

19. rollin2techno

Much thx. that did it. :)

20. Relax

Relax Excommunicated

:welcome: :passit: Techno guy. I like techno a bit as well and spinn also from time to time. I spinn a lot of genres and electro is my fav right now for the season. Are you going to WMC 2010?