Yay! Finally going to get my Fuckin' Incredible Seeds!

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by WiZaRD, Mar 14, 2009.

1. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I'm currently growing some Rx (Romulan x Fuckin' Incredible). I had been waiting for my plain Fuckin' Incredible seeds for awhile. Well, I guess they got lost. SO, they are resending me 10 more to a new place, way out west where my Aunt lives =)! So, I'll be having pics of it as well later on!

2. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Glad to hear you were able to get what u ordered! I wish you the best of luck with them!:wink:

Can you tell us a bit about these strains.. I have heard of them. Mostly Romulan. I believe i seen FI in a Hightimes Mag a while back, but im not familiar with either.

I'd appreciate it

GFam

3. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

awesome man!!!!! that strain is definitely high on my list of ones to try.....cept i havent found VISC on any seedbanks......lookin forward to seein this get updated. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

4. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Fuckin' Incredible

Location: indoor, outdoor; Type: mostly indica; Flowering: ~49 days; No feminized seeds.

Known Phenotypes: » new » none up to now (homogenous??)

aka FI.

This Indica hybrid was developed from two of the most flavorful strains around. Destined to become one of tastiest strains ever! Amazing Bud! She has a Flowering time of 7 to 8 weeks with expected yields of 2.5 to 3.5 ounces of beautiful bud per 2 gallon pot grown indoors.

Flowering Time: 6 - 8 weeks

Yield: 1 - 3 ounces (2 Gallon pot)

-----------------------------------------------

Rx(Romulan x Fuckin Incredible)

Location: indoor, outdoor; Type: mostly indica; Flowering: ~53 days; No feminized seeds.

Known Phenotypes: » new » none up to now (homogenous??)

aka Romulan x Fucking Incredible

The potent stone of the Romulan genetics have earned her a place in breeding pools everywhere and not by accident. This hybrid we created by breeding the Romulan and Fucking Incredible strains is a sensory pleasure even to smell, and it just gets better and better. A wonderful flavour when smoked followed by a potent and heavy stone. A mid height plant with a denser Indica type bud structure. Her flowering time is 7 to 8 weeks in a two gallon pot with yields of 90-115 grams / 3-4 ounces. One of our best medical breeds she’s also one of our favorite recreational flavours.

I can confirm that the Rx has one single phenotype. I thought it had one that was just a tad different because it was tall. IT was just a male.

MY AVATAR is Rx