Yes got my seeds!!!!

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Scorpio, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Scorpio

Scorpio Sticky Skunky Buds

My order made it, thank you seedboutique.....

I ordered a pack of Shark Shock from Mr. Nice

Bubblicious from Nirvana

and Pineapple Punch from Flying Dutchmen

and also a freebie pack from Sam the Skunkman, Original Haze x Skunk #1

I want to thank Mr. Nice for giving me an extra 2 seeds...

I bought a pack of 15 shark shock beans but got 17.

Great service, and came faster than I was expecting... I'm off to smoke a bowl.

I don't know how many seeds to germ, I already have 5 Trainwreck and 2 Belladonna vegin, and I'm LST in them...

I might just germ 5 seeds of each pack and then auto flower them, because I have more seeds left.

So to recap

10 Bubblicious I always wanted to smoke and grow this strain!
    17 Shark Shock I love the high and effect reported by this monster!
    10 Pineapple Punch A Sativa high that packs a fruity/ yet truly extremely powerful smoke!!
    5 Original Haze x Skunk #1

I'm going to have a good selection!

2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I just started my Bubb flowering. You'll like that one.

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

That's great it's about time you got your seeds I'll smoke a bowl for you too.-Bud

4. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

I've had my eye on the shark shock. Good luck!

5. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Let the planting begin!

6. Scorpio

Thanks for the reply s everyone, I was going to pull my hair out when, 2 orders never made it from cannabean, but seedboutique, is great, and I have done service with them in the past, Dutch Passion Blueberry and White Widow.

I was looking forward to the Bubblicious! Just reading the other post make the bud seem like the best, very fruity and high with THC.

I ordered the GreenHouse Seeds Great White Shark, but never got the orders with cannabean, and due to seed shortages, I couldn't get my other strains like I wanted.

So I went with Shark Shock, the original breeder Mr. Nice. cost $10 more than the GreenHouse but its worth it.

Pineapple Punch was another, I really wanted the Neville's Haze Hybrid, (Nevilles Haze x Jack H). But again due to seed shortage, went with the Pineapple Punch, which is fruity and power smoke. 18-20% THC, Sativa 10 or more weeks for flowering.

7. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Good for you!

Glad you got your seeds bro! I hope you start a thread on the Pineapple Punch. That ones got me interested.

8. Scorpio

Hmm I'm not sure if we are allowed to post links but I saw a video of an dude who is growing the Pineapple Punch Outdoors in Australia. PotTube, is the name of the site I guess. Just search Pineapple Punch.

I saw the description and it says extremely potent and truly powerful smoke, with Very Cerebral High/effect which mean you can kinda trip off this plant... But it should me a more Up high. Sativa type.

9. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

congrats...i ALWAYS got what i ordered from them. the only problem i EVER had was 1 whole pack did not even germinate, but they were th freebies so i can't bitch bout that....you didn't happen to get some durban poison X skunk as a freebie did ya?

10. Scorpio

nope, I got the Durban x Skunk #1 with my first original order, but now they gave me some Original Haze x Skunk #1.

11. dooobster

dooobster A Fat Sticky Bud

You made me happy!

Thanks for posting this thread. I placed an order from seedboutique a couple days ago, I ordered a pack of Nirvana's Skunk Special, just to try it. I figured if I got screwed, I'm only out 30 bucks. But if they arrive as expected, then I'll be a happy customer for life, and I'll try more expensive strains in the future. Anyway, I'm happy to hear that someone actually received their order, because that had me a little worried. Looking forward to getting mine, and I can't wait to see what's in my freebie packet! Good luck with your grow, I can't wait to see pics from all the different strains you have.

Peace! Happy :growin:

12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

TFD is a great breeder,leeme know if that strains worth me buying PLZ..

I too have grown and got the bubbleiscious strain from nirvana and now thanks to a fellow GKer i now will be growing BIG BUBBLEISCIOUS which is the same strain crossed with BIG BUD.

As for the others i havent had any experince with them but all i will say is that 'the flying dutchman' is one of my fav breeders,i got my POG(pot of gold) strain from him and it was amazing,a real good find and well worth the £30 i paid fopr 11 seeds so i'll be looking forward to hearing how this TFD strain turns out for you,keep us posted cos i plan on buying some TFD seeds again very soon and im looking for some ideas,this could be a strain i may buy if i hear some good reports from you on it so even if you dont do a grow thread,please PM me and let me know if its a good 'un.Cheers:potleaf:

13. Scorpio

Thanks for the kind words. I did see your thread on the Pot of Gold, and I seen the thread on the Big Bubblicious. I wanted to get the Pot of Gold, but was looking for and extreme up, kinda high from the Pineapple Punch. I read that the smell and taste is very much like eating a pineapple from the garden.

As of Right now, I'm stuck with 7 plants that are in the process of being moms. I would have to get some more cups and germ, like 5 of each...

After they are a foot tall, I'll force the flowering, because I have back ups, but I might take a few clones and know which plant has the best genetics.

I'm currently going to to flower some GreenHouse Seeds Trainwreck, and Paradise seeds Belladonna. After that I can use my veg lights to grow, the new batch of seeds.

Cannot wait, and I'll def keep everyone updated, and I'll give a grow/smoke report. From the Pineapple Punch High/effect page it sounds really good. Flying Dutchman is a very damn good breeder. I cannot wait to try the Bubblicious and Shark Shock, I need something fruity, I'm smoking on some Original Blueberry right now, and it tastes great!

The sharks shock is going to be some heavy head weed, that will keep you stuck to your seat ( Very lazy don't wanna get up high!)

Bubblicious its going to be a surprise, I could get some fruity plants, maybe some 100% Purple/Pink buds...I hope it turns out that way.

Cannagirl and Mr. Green grew this strain, I wonder what the High is going to be like?

Thanks for all the support, see ya around.