Yield for Skunk & Sativa?[new member]

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by WiZaRD, May 7, 2006.

1. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I'm going to be planting 4 (feminised) 'Easy Sativa' and 10 Skunk #1 seeds outside. Where I live they will receive 14 hours of DIRECT sunlight, and more than that if you count any indirect, and the soil is the richest in the state. The picture I saw of the easy sativa gives me the impression that it's HUGE, tall and alot of LONG cola's. I'm only going to keep 4 or 5 of the skunk plants, hopefully I get that many females. So, from 4 regular sativa's and 5 skunk #1's what would one think a conservative guestimation would be for the average yield per plant for each strain? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question!

2. WiZaRD

I see alot of views but no replies. If you want, you could just tell me what you yielded from your outdoor plants, and give me an idea what kind they were. I'm just curious if I should expect something like 2 oz. or 18 oz. I'm just trying to pre-figure some numbers so I know how many plants to plant... Thanks guys

3. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

It is always difficult to predict the what yield you will have growing outdoors.

EVERYTHING effects how things will turn out. Soil, nutes, weather, temps, humidity, pests & parasites, animals, how much sunlight they get, different strains, growers experience, etc...

A good yielding strain with perfect or near perfect conditions can yield over a lb per plant (dry) easy. While MJ grown under less than perfect conditions will obviously yield less. It is not that you asked a bad question... It is just that you asked one that we ALL wish we knew the answer to.
    ;)

Nature is a very unpredictable thing my friend.

I just recently lost a crop myself because a friggin' herd of goats came through the area and got a case of the munchies... Back to square one.
    :mad:

I did get a bit of revenge though... One of them made a pretty good BBQ. :D

4. WiZaRD

I see. I think I will have everything covered that I have in my control, but Buggs are rampant down here, I don't know if they're the kind that mess w/ Marijuana but I want to do whatever I can to make sure they don't eat my babies, what's a common method for keeping the bugs and parasites off your crop?

5. magicfruit

magicfruit Germinated

anti bug spray

6. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

One method can be found HERE in our FAQ section.

7. WiZaRD

Wow thanks. I think that's great. That just gives me something to do on alot of the days I go catch on my plants. I don't really have much to do, and will probably be checking on my plants religiously...

8. matthew barrack

matthew barrack Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I Dont Know

The Answer To Your Q But I Have Grown Skunk Strains And I Know That They Use Less Nitrogen In Veg Than Other Plants U Dont Want To Dark Of Green Almost Yellowish Green Thats Just The Rule Of Thumb For Skunk Late Matt

9. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Yeah my first go around with skunk and it get to the toxic nitrogen level pretty quick as matt said, i burned my plants quick and had to flush, deffinately a good yielder atleast with mine it was but it was indoor so i can't tell ya what to expect outside, with what you got going on shouldn't be disappointed but may i suggest you mix some domolite lime in the soil you are going to have your plants in it will help you avoid annoying pH problems that will lead to numerous other problems.