Yield

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by DankBudz, May 2, 2006.

1. DankBudz

DankBudz Veggy Stage

How much yield can you get from a properly grown outdoor plant.... And where can i get good seeds in the U.S

2. smotpoker

smotpoker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

a properly grown outdoor plant can grow more than a pound of bud without too much tweaking

3. DankBudz

DankBudz Veggy Stage

damn, but how good will the bud be, and how tall can it get...

4. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

well if you take the males out even if its bagseed it will be pretty decent but if you go with some good seeds you will get some good bud and as for size it depends on the strain i have seen outdoor plants that have gotten around 10' tall and i know i've heard of police finding 12' crops but i would say anywhere from 6' to 10' depensing on the strain and conditions.

5. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

In fact just today, I was making an outside plant in my compost, straight in the compost and its a 150 litres so if I can gte that plant to max out, pure sativa, Im hoping for a pound of dried. everything looks perfect, has a huge space, great soil, sun, and a huge wall to grow up the side of so I can keep it tied up, the whole time, being on the top floor my balconey has no cover so the elements are much stronger, but that just means more weed.

this is really my GOOGOOHOG trial, so I will document, and still trying to get my pics on, soon, real soon.

6. Jason420

Jason420 Germinated

7. smotpoker

smotpoker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

i've smoked outdoor bud that put me down for the count. just make sure you cull the males or else your going to get a shit ton of seeds