You have no idea the distain I hold for this man.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by daytrypper, Jan 7, 2010.

1. daytrypper

daytrypper A Fat Sticky Bud

Mark Souder, perhaps one of the most anti pot congressmen in office. I just got a letter from his office squeaking about the "Souder amendment", I'm highly irritated again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgtBaI9laJw

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

With all the shit going on in our country this asshole doesn't have any better legislation to deal with? Fuckin Baptist Indiana Fester.....bet he touches young boys. Looking to enforce his Indiana based intolerance on other states taking MMJ away as a State's rights issue.

I'm getting tired of all the "MJ users need rehab" crap. It's just another form of government brainwashing. "Quick, let's get those skulls flushed out before they realize the lie we're perpetrating.....wanna go for a drink after session? I get thirsty being a hypocrite."

Hey Souder!! I smoke pot and I'm not an addict in need of a treatment center. I raise my kids, do my job and volunteer in my community just like everybody else. MY only problem is narrow minded fucks like you who have decided I'm a criminal because my drug of choice isn't the same as yours. So FUCK YOU!

rant off....I need a joint....Souder needs a bullet.

3. daytrypper

daytrypper A Fat Sticky Bud

I cant see how this guy keeps getting re-elected, it irritates me that people around me bitch about the laws, yet where the fuck are they on election day.

4. blackprince11

blackprince11 Prince of the Hindu Kush

Huh?

This is so fucking ludacris it's not even funny!

First of all, who the fuck cares if someone who gets a student loan is "drug-addled" on campus or not? Are they passing their classes? Cuz if they're not then they will come under academic probation and review and unless they cut the shit they're not gonna be in school much longer anyway! And I could'nt tell if he was talking about getting caught on campus w/ drugs or not but I've got a newsflash for him if he was; drug dealers don't need student loans to carry or sell on campus, assfuck! You're targeting the young people among us that are the most likely to succeed and you're snatching their futures away from them all because you don't like MARIJUANA! Another question; I was just wondering how you can save someone by setting out to destroy them and their future? How exactly does that work?

Second, I could've sworn I heard him say somthing about needing to reduce the prison population and try to re-integrate them back into society but what he's purporting would be yet ANOTHER obsticle to the re-integration of the incarcerated back into society. I also have another question; Where do you think the people that are negatively affected by this legislation are most likely to end up? So he wants to fuck them comming and fuck them going too! Is this guy on somthing himself?:new_all_coholic: