Your Favorite Sativas

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Hank Chinaski, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Well, it's probably a little early, but recently I've been doing a little reading on various forums about people's favorite sativas in preparation for next year's outdoor grow.

Last year, my hazes were all ok and this year my Early Pearls all looked great, but Jack Herer last year and Early Girl, Lemon Thai, and Killing Fields all got mold and bud rot, so I'm thinking 100% sativa or a very high percentage.

I'm currently reading through a 50 page thread on GrassCity on favorite sativas. The strains that keep coming up are

Super Lemon Haze

Super Silver Haze

Jack Herer

Kali Mist

Durban Poison

Lamb's Bread

Trainwreck

Headband

Green Crack

Blue Dream

Dr. Grinspoon

I know most of those are hybrids. I haven't checked closely yet, but I'm thinking the Kali Mist, Durban Poison, Lambsbread and Grinspoon are all sativa.

Anyways, any and all comments regarding your favorite sativas are welcome. Thanx.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
  2. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

got killing fields going now.

that's about as close to a satty as I've been in a while.

love any true haze

4. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

I'm enjoying the Early Pearl right now. It's great when partying because it wakes you up, but I've made the mistake a few times of smoking it on a work night and then suffering the next day because I didn't get shit for sleep.

:bump:

Anybody else have any sativa recommendations?

5. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Sour Diesal will always be one of my fav smokes and it's about 90% Sativa. Dreamy high and top notch taste/smell.

And TW but I see you got that already. Trainwreck is one of the only strains I can always identify purely by smell. It's a great strain.

6. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Oh and I forgot Durban Poison. I had some duds but the plants that did well blew me away.

7. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I have some g13 haze from a friend and that's one of my problems with it. It causes insomonia if I smoke it at night. I prefer to get stoned at night so stick with indies, but a couple puffs of haze through out the day is nice when going to a park or things like that.

I personally haven't had a good slap happy satty in about 5-6 years. I can't remember last time I had a laughing fit from weed like you see on tv or movies.

Good topic Hank

8. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

HAZE :)

9. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Thanks Nippie. I think I have too much sat dom type stuff on hand at the moment. Sometimes it really fucks with my sleep. I want to get a nice balance of ups and downs.

But, for the outside grow, sats are all I can do, it seems. I can't decide what I should try.

Hawaiian Snow was another sativa I heard about that was supposed to be really good, and super strong. Hmmmm.

10. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Vannilla Sky or Blueberry sativa:passsit: