Your tax dollars at work...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HappyHappyHighGuy, May 22, 2007.

1. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

I'm sure this investigation/bust cost thousands of dollars, not including the thousands that will be spent for prosecution and defense.

Marijuana growers' equipment seized by narcotics officers

PAW PAW TOWNSHIP - Van Buren County Sheriff Dale Gribler reported on Wednesday, May 9, the Van Buren County Sheriff's Office Narcotics Unit, with the assistance of the Uniformed Response Unit (K-9), and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), executed a search warrant around 5:15 p.m. for drugs at 45770 Marie Drive and 39311 Paw Paw Road, both in Paw Paw Township.

The investigation was the result of a citizen complaint that the suspects were and/or have been growing marijuana in a hidden section of the residence on Paw Paw Road and that suspect, a 25-year-old Marie Drive resident, would harvest and hold marijuana from the grow operation at his residence.

The 25-year-old male suspect and two other male suspects, a 26 and 28-year-old, were all involved in the grow operation, according to Gribler.

A search of the residences resulted in the seizure of approximately three ounces of marijuana, scales, and evidence of the grow operation, along with the hidden grow room.

The investigation will be submitted to the Van Buren County Prosecutor's Office for review and issue of arrest warrants.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18368417&BRD=2188&PAG=461&dept_id=414962&rfi=6

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

OMG!!! Three oz's!! I know that will put in dent in the drug trade. I'm glad they get creeps that walk around suppling themselves with MJ off the mean streets of PAW PAW.

I'm also glad in my state 100grams is a payout ticket, no criminal record.

But the world can sleep with ease tonight knowing that Paw Paw's deputies are on the beat.

I for one would like to see their "hidden grow room"! I got some James Bond sh*t in my head from reading that.

Is that you "Q"?

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

3 oz's.......:roll:

Damn good thing they're on the job. :pottytrain1: