yOUR tax dollars hard at work.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by El Campesino, Aug 6, 2007.

1. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

Fucking Bush flunkies.....

Weapons given to Iraq are missing
    30 percent of arms are unaccounted for, GAO estimates

Pentagon loses track of Iraq weapons
    Aug. 6: The Pentagon has lost track of 30 percent of the weapons transferred to Iraq from the United States. NBC's Jim Miklaszewski reports.
    Today show

Updated: 7:22 p.m. CT Aug 5, 2007
    The Pentagon has lost track of about 190,000 AK-47 assault rifles and pistols given to Iraqi security forces in 2004 and 2005, according to a new government report, raising fears that some of those weapons have fallen into the hands of insurgents fighting U.S. forces in Iraq.

The report from the Government Accountability Office indicates that U.S. military officials do not know what happened to 30 percent of the weapons the United States distributed to Iraqi forces from 2004 through early this year as part of an effort to train and equip the troops. The highest previous estimate of unaccounted-for weapons was 14,000, in a report issued last year by the inspector general for Iraq reconstruction.

2. Shine Down

Shine Down plays in cabinets........

wait, we gave them weapons, to fight AGAINST us.....

yep that's the typical us govt.....

let's make it a fair fight, not a domination.....fucking bush

i want to leave this shithole of a country so bad....but no where else is really any better..

3. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

that's a fact....anywhere else is going to be worse, trust me...I know.

just have to get those Nazis out of the government and start working to repair the infinite damage they've done.

sad part is it will likely take a few generations

4. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

idiots misplaced 190,000 assault weapons.:confused:

5. Shine Down

it just ran across CNN here.... lol look at troy mccluars 33 day post about my story i was telling you about.....

6. "The Master"

"The Master" Time Lord

I wouldn't give thos two faced bastards the sweat off my left.....cheek?:rolleyes2: it ain't nothing but a money scam for; first: politicians, of both houses BOTH NOT JUST ONE. Government contractors ( Stock owned by politicians, of ALL stripes, not just Cheney.) and dirty arab rabble who have no other revenue stream, other than our money. If this were NOT to be true? why then does our congress NOT vote to shut it down? its a bullshit GAME, they are filling their pockets with cash, its a money laundering racket, period. They are convinced that you people blame Bush for ALL of it (wrong.) and they think your too DUMN to know whats up. They lied to you democrat people, and think they are getting away with it ( probably) until Americans can see coruption on ALL sides, they got you, most only see the OTHER guys sins, and won't hear of their guys sins, and THEY, ALL OF THEM, win, and laugh all the way to the bank, period, its just a soap opera for stupid people that strupid people fall into, while they pocket piles of cash. I've tried to speak truth, but as long as people are willing to look around some of them in favor of "their" guy, they ALL have you, and we get fucked, and fucked, and they get rich. Oh well, I just wasted five minutes of my life. Go back to sleep, bush, bush bush, Blah blah blah, whatever. "Heres to the new boss, the same as the old boss"

7. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Couldn't have said it better myself Master. :ebert: They are simply two sides of the same coin. We need to wipe the slate clean and get some people who actually care about this country back in power. Will it happen? Not without a fight, but the good thing is....we won that fight once before. :punk:

8. Homemade Lovin'

Homemade Lovin' Underground Grower

I read that on cnn this morning an nearly shit myself laughing so hard. you know most countries think americans a just loud and stupid. Looks like they are right. 190,000 ak-47s what the fuck!!! Plus all that body armor and shit. I think Iraq is going to fight back really soon in a bad and unforseen way. All because Bush needs to keep the oil tycoons happy. BULLSHIT I TELL YA BULLSHIT!!!

9. jimmy the lizard

jimmy the lizard Genius beginner!

we aint even touched base on the worst part of it yet. this happened in 2004, an 2005 an theyre jus now figuring this shit out!?! whats it gonna be in 2008 another 190,000 for a total of 360,000 firearms unaccounted for? weve been at this shit since 2001 an were still gettin caught with our pants down .:5headache:

at least saddam hussain kept terrorists out of iraq, which is a far cry from what bush has done. add that to the death toll an i think bush even has more blood on his hands than hussain did gassin the kurds, except a lot of the lives lost and families ruined because of this war are our own fellow americans.

bush is the antichrist!

10. iheartmaryj

iheartmaryj Begun Flowering

if anyone here had watched loose change then all this has been know and planed out for a while look at what happened to the pentagon why was there just a perfect whole and no damage from jet engines and wings ...even in a video that was released it shows no airplane going toward the pentagon just a instant white bang check it the video out its called loose change 2

11. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

the real kicker isn't the $$$, or the guns, or even the body armor...

the real bullshit is that General Petreous(sp) mofo that was in charge of the distribution of all this missing shit is now commander of ALL US operations in Iraq.

typical military shit, promote the offender

12. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Not true..I'm originaly from Switzerland and I lived in the US for 11 years. Now I'm back in Heidi land and I can tell you straight up: There are better countries out there! Don't get me wrong, I love America. I have tons of awesome friends there and compared to a lot of countries, its a good place to live. But too many Americans think that its the cream of the crop. That there can't be a better place out there. Wake up man, that's nationalism imbedded into your brain from day one...and its not true. Switzerland, for one, is a better country in just about every way.

sorry, a little off topic. but as a foreigner that "America is the shit" attitude gets real old.

13. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

even to an ex patriot, it gets pretty fucking old.

but, I don't think he has the attitude....

14. KrOnOLoGiK

KrOnOLoGiK Germinated

We not only gave them weapons and said "here, go kill these boys and girls who trained you," because most of the iraq trained forces end up leaving and killing US soldiers. we're also ripping ourselves off.

when paul bremer left his post, 8.8 billion dollars went missing also.

15. Shine Down

yeah what camp said above, i dont think this is the end all big bad mofo of countries, i am just saying the corruption and hippocracies that are found here, arent any better anywhere else...at least on this continent, i in NO WAY think the u.s. is a great country to live in, especially when it comes to the gov't preceedings, and differences between state and federal laws, and how the govt profits form our own demise is greatly disheartening..... for example pentagon, twin towers, oil prices, tobacco sales, alcohol sales, the latter two are killing americans by the hundreds of thousands, and it is perfectly legal....

but yet you have a 1 (one) single plant that you can derive oils from for plastics and composites, food products, clothing, rope, fuel for power consumption, mass amounts of plants to filter co2 into 02, and land/erosion control ( cannabis has a great root structure for erosion control ) and a medicine for many ailments.... all because one government official (anslinger) mind fucked america into thinking it made serial killers/rapists out of teenage boys, made housewives into prostitutes, and husbands into wife beaters, we believed it because the "gov't" said it. we still havent recovered from that.... and it will be a long while until that happens...

and 9/11 yeah our own country did that shit to point the finger at a known threat to the u.s, slow down the tapes on the twin towers, you can clearly tell they are demo squibs going off.... a building (building 7 IIRC) that wasnt even touched by a plane let alone the wreckage from it, COLLAPSED before the towers did.....how is that possible...?

the hole in the pentagon, 45 feet deep with no plane wreckage, no bodies, no jet fuel, the ONLY surveillance tape from the nearby convenience store confiscated, and no visible "aircraft" shown on the ONE tape on the pentagon lawn, if you study the flight pattern and have a decent knowledge of planes you would know that the plane could not bank, under a full passenger load, and fuel make a turn that sharp and that speed without FALLING OUT OF THE SKY.... it isnt physically possible.... but yet america "thinks" osama did it.....

you can fly those planes via a preset flight pattern by auto pilot ....do a little research and several black boxes werent found.....

the knife wielding "terrorists" were nothing more than an act......

yeah america, the land of the free and home of the mis believed

you said it best, america is shit.....

16. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Straight the FUCK up! :ebert: :punk:

17. Shine Down

i think the main/only reason marijuana isn't capitalized on by the govt is because it ISN'T addictive, and there isn't really anything they can do to make it that way, sure every one would buy it, more than once, possibly, but not to the extent of tobacco product's.

that and the health care field isn't making money off of chronic coughs, COPD, emphysema, respiratory infections, and above all cancer (lung,bladder,kidney, mouth).....by legalizing it, hell cancer treatments alone are a billion dollar industry

that alone is losing the govt lots of revenue without considering that people will want to buy it, not NEED to buy it.....

they make enough money off of growing, seizing, and recirculating privately grown govt marijuana, but cant justify legalizing it without kick backs from major medical corporations.... and what stoner that has a grow going is gonna to pay the govt, for a naturally occurring medicine....?

i am a little more lit than i was earlier, i may have obscured my thoughts by over thinking but feel free to rebutt.....

18. "The Master"

"The Master" Time Lord

Well, My best friend growing up was Swiss. He was a great guy, but even there they enforce the border. When your work visa is ran out, you go the frick' home. As for the 911 stuff: i love the stories, and read them all, but until some evidence besides blogger postings or some website ran by actors, I gotta' side with Occums razor. Logic says the simple answer is mostly correct until PROVEN otherwise, not just accused. I defend your right to say all this stuff, though. I love cheese, too.

19. iheartmaryj

iheartmaryj Begun Flowering

this is because any old fool in our gov't who hasn't ever smoked once in his life has it set as its a dagerous drug and they show pictures of bust and puts all the p.o's guns in with pic along with alll there money.