Zarqawi DEAD

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tiberon, Jun 8, 2006.

1. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

^^Yet another who looks at the glass as half empty^^ I feel pity for you. :(

2. spiderMan

spiderMan Germinated

Yeah, lets think positive about it all...

Yeah. Good idea.

3. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Seems to me the more you find out about these things the less positive you "can" be.

Shit "IS" fucked up these days.

4. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

You will be a happier person if you can at least hang out on the brighter side of things on occasion. Try it, Holla back.

5. CanadianDAN

6. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

wtf is that.................................................

I am somewhat concerned that this last 2 soldiers that have be so called captured, may or may not be true, as these days go on, you cant believe a word any motherfucker says on tv or in the paper, and unless your there, you still dont know shit. You people in Hawaii, Alaska, and California, Washington State, and Oregon, ok Dan you too, I bet your in YVR or somewhere nearby, anyway, are the North Koreans really thinking of trying to fuck with us and that, or japan, or any other fucking place.

I am afraid that, the usa wouljd make north korea , just one big korea, pretty soon, not only with a big fucking bomb, but with some kind of other turmoil. USA has some balls to fuck with countries, IF I owned a goddamn country or was in charge of say, I dont know Ireland, I wouljd be pissed.

7. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

thats dan trying to score more posts. he thinks it makes him something by having more posts.

8. CanadianDAN

Hey sugarnipples!!!! i missed you!!

...........no, its not to look important, i know thats what agrow would like to think, its more like i made a reply that was nonsense, so i edited it out.

Also i checked your link to the blog site you have.

You have a poll asking your members what they think of me? Dude i dont wanna get into this shit again cause its fucking pathetic, but shit man, when are you gonna grow up. BLOG about something useful. :rolleyes:

Oh one more thing too......In one your blogs you mention this....(paste)

""Could it possibly be you dan? Step down off of your high horse for one minute. And I'm not trying to belittle you, or to tear you up any longer. It's simply a suggestion. You know, I'll try once again with you to use my knowledge and experience and expertise instead of my flaming. Maybe it will get through to you maybe it won't, maybe you wont even read it who cares.

But anyhow, step back, and re-read your posts. Then realize, that like cannagirl was doing, you are causing your own demise. Much like I did also. Can't count me out!""

First of all i appreciate you speaking like a normal person without all the additude in this one. Second i dont think im "on my high horse" at all man. If you knew me in person youd see im the opposite. Im actually passive and quiet man. If things i post give you an impression of who i am, youre way off.

But whatever, its all good man, just know that i post some "out there" stuff cause its intresting and i wanna get some reactions from it. Why does that anger you so much? Its almost as if no one is allowed to post without you judging them.

Anyways, lighten up man its the INTERNET.

9. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Fuck you canadian Dan....See You shouldn't make an anonymous post on Aggs blog and then turn around and post under another thread saying who you are....Someone might get the impression your a fucking moron....

10. CanadianDAN

Talking tough again huh big guy?

So sorry i don't want to register a user name on his site. Its says anonymous by defalut you fucking loser.

I said who i was in the reply of a blog about me personally, you fucking moron. Take your nose out of our business and fuck off.

You internet addicts take shit to heart way too much. What the fuck does it have to do with you anyways??? Jesus christ.

Also, you can go ahead and call me a moron when you learn to spell properly.

"YOU ARE" = "you're" not "your". Seems like "YOU'RE" the moron. Go make another stupid video with your spare time instead of making pointless observations to get some attention.

11. StashDaCash

I cud spel lyk thys...And you would still be a fuckstick.....Lol ill do as i damn well please....this shit that falls out of your face is amazing... Callin me tough guy ? am i threatening to E-hurt you ? Your so a bitch made..Callin me an internet addict ? how many posts you got fool ?

12. CanadianDAN

Hey man, im not one starting INTERNET FIGHTS like a 15 year old boy.

Look at yourself man..... You wanna argue over the internet? Ive already asked you previously to let shit go. You are one of those pricks that dont even know what they are angry about. Its ridiculous. If you hate me that much put me on ignore or shut the fuck up about it already. You're annoying.

The last 10 posts ive read of yours are nothing but whining and complaining about other people.

Stop being such a "Drama Queen" and let it go...fuck...

13. StashDaCash

LOL your the one poppin off about me on more than one website...Besides maybe if you posted something of substance i wouldn't have make fun of you for entertainment...Your real quick to talk shit to me in Smokers lounge then come over here to politics and bring up your little pms....I just don't like you or anything you have to say Dan

14. CanadianDAN

Put me on ignore then. Thats the solution to your complaint.

15. StashDaCash

Lol if i have you on ignore i can't call you on any of the stupid shit you post....Duh

16. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

carrot..........................

17. spiderMan

spiderMan Germinated

Hey StashDaCash,

You've got some serious anger issues man. I know its not your all your fault but your behaviour is that of THE ultimate Fuckstick. Its ALMOST interesting.

18. StashDaCash

Thanks Spiderman :) don't let my distaste for CD sway ya most the time im a great guy

19. CanadianDAN

and Vice versa....

20. StashDaCash

according to him