Zeppelins Back HEMPY STYLE

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by Zeppelin, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Zeppelin

Zeppelin In The Hills And Far Away

Ok I broke down and had to post some updated pics of my SHIT! After seeing HC Posting I figured Iam Deffinitely Good!! So Here We Go !! I Top All my plants as they grow then top again until there is at least 8-10 tops even... OR until it's time to move into the Flower Cabnit.. Sometimes More..!! This is What Iam able to produce coming from THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN CABNIT!!!

1ST is 2 White Rhino plants at 18 Days of Flower BOTH Measuring 23"-24" Tall Due to Harvest on July 23rd

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2ND is White Rhino at 5 Weeks of Flower Time Measuring 25" Tall Due to Harvest on July 6th

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3RD is Ice at 5 Weeks of Flower Time Measuring 25" Tall Due to Harvest on July 6th

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last but not least is a Pic of 2 Ice Plants at 6 weeks 3 days Measuring 25" Tall Due to Harvest on June 26th

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the Money Shot Of Course!! A Picture of them all together......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And There we have it GKr's This is what I have been up to... I think I have learned a bit on growing since I haven't been posting !!! HAHA LOL :smokin: Opinions Please!!!

choker likes this.
  2. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Lookin pretty!

Thanks for sharing.

3. weed sprite

weed sprite Begun Flowering

welcome back Zep, dat chit looks sweeeet man. keep up the good work.

Sprite

4. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Very nice zep:thumbsup:

5. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

nice work

WB Zep :wave:

They're all looking good :thumbsup:

6. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

JINKIES ZEP!!! :shocked:

Awesome lookin ladies ya got there!

7. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Word

Lookin Good man. Keep it up:thumbsup:

8. Tex-Elektric-Bud

Tex-Elektric-Bud Journey man sparky

damn zep, those ladies are lookin hella decent all prettied up!, lol, that ice looks insane, good job, i wanna give hempy a try, jus gotta learn some more about it

9. SlowcalaToker

SlowcalaToker Germinated

Looks great! Gonna watch to see how this hempy thing is supposed to go. Definitely gonna do the hempy instead of the soil this time round.

Peace

10. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Glad to see you back!

Plants are rockin man!

Looking forward to the show!

Grat

11. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

great

nice looking cant wait for the harvest i bet!!

teamster6

12. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Greatlooking plants Zepp looks like that cabinet doing a hell of a job-Bud

13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Yo Zepp:thumbsup: Not posting but practicing from the looks of it.

14. Zeppelin

Had a little time to dial in some things... LOL I really like these Nutes I use I think they have alot to do with the turn out so far...Not to mention Iam now throwing in a watering between 2 feedings...:smokin:

15. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

What nutes do you speak of Zep??

16. Zeppelin

I use TechnaFlora Products..

B.C.Grow/Bloom/Boost..../Magical../Sugar Daddy../Thrive Alive-RED.../Thrive Alive-Green../Awesome Blossom../Root 66.../ ... These products also Balance your water out to a PH of 6.02.. Since I use Hempy I add 1/2 tsp per Gallon of PH down and that takes it down to 5.8... These Nutes work Great... For Cloning I use ROOTECH Clone GEL Also a Technaflora Product..:passit:

17. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I'm curious to know if different tap water (in terms of hard or soft) has anything to do with how much pH adjusment is needed. Only reason I say that is cause you mentioned that you add 1/2 tspn to bring yours down 0.2. A 1/4 tspn drops mine down over 2 full points. Maybe its just the brand I use GH powder up and down.

18. Zeppelin

I use General Hydroponics As well But I do Live on a Farm and without even using my Nutes my Water is always around 6.0-6.3 anyway...And yes there is a difference in using the hard water VS the soft water.. Hard water If i remember correctly you have to add something else ... Not sure what though.. I forgot ...... TOO many Bong HITS!!!!!!

19. Random_user

Random_user yay, recession!

So these nutes are doing good fo you I see,been thinking about getting them also from here> http://www.p-villehydroponics.com/index.php?productID=348 < looks like a good deal to me. and your plants look tatsy:bongin:

20. Zeppelin

That is it I 1st started out with buying 1 kit.. Then soon Needed to buy a second kit.. Buy 2 Kits off the bat.. It comes with a Schedule and Measureing Recipe ...Real good for 1st timers and once you get the hang of the recipe you can do it without a problem.... I highly Recommend:smokin: