1 TREE...2k...RDWC...5lb???

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by CCrete, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

But big buds are the coolest. :D

[​IMG]

2. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Damn useless, you grow that thing?

3. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

4. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

This is still in the works.....a secret room has been built....he has 1 light and 2 dedicated elec lines run and mounted

Next is exhaust and temp control, hang panda film

Still on going, we both are working a good bit

5. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Still waitin on them root pics dick!!! WTF lol thats great to be soo busy man that means a shit load of money!

6. CCrete

Ya so this guys girl moved in with him and put a HEX on his grow..

But guess what?!

I got all his equipment now :rofl6:.....2, 1k switchables and an 8inch can fan! HA! Prob only use 1k tho

Guess whos guna grow a single tree???????????? How bout a single low profile rubbermaid hard tub 35 gallon??? WIDE footprint like USELESS suggested

There will be extreme LSTing goin on.....she will live in a 5x4 space, 8ft ceiling

STRAIN : DABNEY BLUE

WHEN: 2 months or possibly 3, depends on how fast this next round goes

POSSIBLE YIELD : Seriously have no clue but am shooting for 1lb or more

7. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

:new_popcornsmiley: -Bud

8. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Chris you are one lucky guy. Btw the cealing hight and room space is perfect for your future Monster Dabney,......

dude 1k light for one plant..... Dabney is gonna grow some legs, and leave ur house. WOw..... better get a huge pot for that bitch. :mashed:

9. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Damn, everyone has Dabney now. I remember when I was the only person on here besides useless that had it. Wish I still had the KKSC but unfortunately the only cut I had after the move met the fate of a fallen hood. I could have kicked my buddy in the face.

10. CCrete

Wait, so your "out" of the game entirely?

11. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

hey man i dont have dabney .... lol .... thats an elitist stran... id kill for it lol... well maye not kill ... lol

12. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Hey Skunker! How's the ball-and-chain :lmao:

13. CCrete

I think that went belly up and sour, thats one of the main reasons hes been MIA

Dont quote me tho

14. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Man Skunky at least the Dab isn't in your town and still off limits:eusa_angel: Can't wait to see this I can't believe how much shit you got going on.

15. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Yup. As for out of the game. Yea man I haven't personally done anything since around August of '09. Still got friends with stuff that I gifted and they have it alive and going. I've helped out here and there, but nothing that would be considered "mine". Gotta do what you gotta do. Right now because of how much I owe from school and how much I'm being sucked dry every month for child support I'm living at home with my mom and step dad just so I can get my loans paid of ASAP so then I can do what I really want and not be a slave to that. It was either pay $750 a month for 10 years just for that or for try my damnedest to pay off $56K + interest in about 2 years. I've been paying on those for about a year starting in Feb, and I'm $35K down so I'm on the right track. So the money I've been spending amonth on the loans would pay for a nice house, and it will once these fuckers are done. Sucks being 26 and living at home though, at least it won't be much longer.

So Chris man, you are going to let these veg for 2-3 months? Sounds like a great plan to me. My buddy here who has them on his first round he had a 2-3 month vegged dab that he had under a 400 that yielded 11oz. The room had a 600W with a LUI, and PSM under it then the 400 with the Dab under it. Now he has two digi 6s in the space and those things are kicking. This lastest round has a dab in there that has been vegged for 3 months and was a mother that he just decided to clear some space up with. So will be interesting to see how this one yields under the 6 opposed to the 4. Both lights are air cooled and this is just in a small closet, like my grows he is alittler over 110 watts/sq ft and no light poisoning, bleaching, nothing and the temps are fine with the highest ever seen being 86 when there was a messup with the houses A/C. Ussually floats around 79-80 with lights on.

I'll see if I can get him to let me take pictures but I know you remember how I was LSTing and suppercropping these girls. Well I started drilling holes all around the pot rims and as I would LST and SC I would grow it around the perimeter of the pot and then once it made a completel circle cut that original top and secure it to the pot and have a serious bush with the dabney. That was using a 2.5 gallon pots that I then would cut the bottom out of and place into a 5 gallon. Worked great! My buddy has been doing this and he's about to switch over to and aero setup with 6" net pots and will do the same thing to try and get more colas per the area given and waste no space, or at least utilize it as much as possible. Guess we'll see.

16. CCrete

Man Skunk...sounds like we're both chasing the american dream

I been doin the same with overdue bills and tryin to get ahead but like your sayin and know, its all hard work and you get what you really want in the end.

This baby grounded me BIGTIME....Im the "Who gives a shit" guy and man did the birth of my girl change me, for the best

As for the grow, I cannot wait to see how it turns out...I was super suprised to see how well the Dab yielded..let alone how she smokes

What your buddy is doin sounds crazy nice, love to see

17. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

You could do it maybe if your name was Heath robinson.....ha ha remeber this heath robinson Plant?

[​IMG]

Teamster6

18. CCrete

Im sure as hell guna try like a mcnugget!

Why not, what the hell, with all the right tools and half a brain, with that setup.....by default it gotta yield atleast 1lb....F'n better!

19. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

CC, I HAD A VISION! I think it would/could come in mighty fucking handy. Get yourself one of those blue polymer 60 gallon barrels. Lay it on its side, as if to roll it across the room. Cut of the upper 6-8" from end to end, leaving yourself with over 50 gallons of HORIZONTAL growing space!!! Perfect for what you have in mind AND you wont have to dig very deep. Think about it...Dont disrespect the sketch...hehePeace,JJb:passsit:

P14-01-11_15-21.jpg

/monthly_2011_01/P14-01-11_15-21.jpg.bb3317b5a170a29cb58ca4a60ca25a63.jpg

20. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Two things...one, any plan that involves digging a hole in a concrete floor needs considerable thought. Two, I dont think 5 lbs is realistic. If one 8 ' tree can produce 5 lbs, then a four ' can produce 21/2...and if that's so, then a 2' can produce 11/4. Ever seen a two foot tall plant produce a pound and a quarter of dry bud? I havent. Three oz would be impressive from a 2 ' plant. DAMN impressive.

Why not two four footers and NO hole in the floor?

Dix