$60 an 1/8. You suck, Mr. Dealer

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by fromthemorning, Aug 4, 2006.

1. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

THANK YOU!!!

2. carly22

carly22 Developed Alternating Nodes

ya wow man $60 for 1/8 is craaaazzzyyyyy....im in bc and pay $25-$30 and its been that price for the past 10 years that i've been smoking weed. i went to milwaukee a year or two ago and really wanted to get high, and this friend of my boyfriend's sold us a joint for $10. $10!!! and it was pinner too. but apparently this was the norm so i had to cough up the dough.

ps i'm stoned

3. THSea

THSea Filthy Floozie

-----------------

4. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Don't know man i've spent a lot of time in miami and there you can't find a 8th under $40 or an ounce under $90, shit last time i was there i got a some shit that was pretty good ran me $140 a 1/2 and was pretty good but not as good as the shit i can get here in texas but i just know some good people that have good shit on them all the time, perpetual harvests rule! Also, about the $50 an 8th being over kill i'm really suprised no one mentioned that first of all growing good weed takes a good deal of time and dedication not to mention the risk you are running growing in the first place well atleast for us in the united states. Shit if my future and ass are on the line and you want a little bit you best believe you aren't getting it for free, i would rather stay more low key and smoke it all anyways!

5. greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny Excommunicated

At one time I thought people who sold 1/8's for 60 are n*****s and they are in my oppinion. That is why I grow my own and will never have to deal with one again:)

6. Jetson

Jetson Germinated

That's just it. It's a double risk to sell too. And don't forget competition. Good ol' economics rules the free enterprise world.

Anyone remember when there was all that hype about you don't know what you're getting; all dope is laced with hard stuff, etc.?

7. Stonin&Growin

Stonin&Growin Germinated

Yeah CanadianDAN, my weed prices are he same as you. I live in BC and like some people said, we never go dry here in Canada. I pay $25 for an 1/8th of killlller weed and it gets delivered to my door too. This stuff gets me fucked up. If you people in USA ans shit, if your fed up with weed prices and laws and so on, MOVE TO CANADA!!! We all love weed here in Canada. :D

8. SoTexGrowr1

SoTexGrowr1 Developed Alternating Nodes

Shit its super dry down in the south. You can't find a QP for less than 1300.

9. Clarence Weedman

Clarence Weedman Latae Sententiae Excommunication

it dependz on who u know. i can get it 75 an ounce bcuz i know ppl. as a mattr of fact sum ppl i know will buy it then sell it 4 dbl or triple wut they paid 4 it. sumthimez i think 2 myself, who in fukz name bought dat shit 4 $275. alwayz sum idiot bought it, & when he does make 200 then he buyz anutha 4 75 or less if itz going fast enuff & sellz 2 anutha sucka. when sum1 evn mentionz a ridiculus price dont buy it. best thing 2 do iz hold out. when u do most timez they will cum 2 u L8r wit a much lower price.

10. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

you just in the wrong part of the state i could pick them up for $800 all day long if i wanted but fuck that game!

11. Grower#69

Grower#69 Germinated

yo cannagirl where do you live that you pay that much.

i pay $50 an 1/8th and $60 high grade. (KB)

it sucks. and what really sucks is that over to the next high school it's $30 an 1/8th.

that's why i started growing and my sister gets pissed at me even though she gave me the fucking seeds. so i had to throw it out. DAMNIT:mad:

well anyways. now i have to pay $50 an 1/8th .

W/E she's getting me a niffty little pipe tomorrow. :D so it's all good.

by the way... i go to Langley High School in Mclean, VA.

12. Grower#69

Grower#69 Germinated

yo if you live in florida then it might actually be those prices. for mids. i mean, look at all that fucking sunlight:cool: well. life blows for buying weed here is Mclean, VA can't wait till college to grow my own shit. i would here but me sis is a bit of a twitter. :)

13. starwake

starwake Germinated

50 an o 150 a qp

sell 3 zones and you get one free

I <3 texas weed

its schwagg, but whos complaining about a free ounce? not me :)

14. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

Well I can't say I've been to Miami but I shit you not 25$ quarters max for good shit here in Jacksonville (ya ya I know don't say where you live but thats as far as I'm gonna narrow it down)

15. Dopeboii420

Dopeboii420 Veggy Stage

Grower #69 I have a question for ya if your 18 why do you go to a highschool? hahahah

16. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Nice pick up Dopeboii420... :D

Sooooo, Grower#69... What is your story?

Are you a liar, or a failure?

17. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

its been dry around here so dank has went up up and away with my wallet. purp is 75 an 1/8 and the goody good is 60. i can get an oscar of strains for 400 but thats still fukin pricy! GROW GROW GROW!

18. Clarence Weedman

Clarence Weedman Latae Sententiae Excommunication

18 yr oldz do go 2 highschool fyi.

19. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

LOL... :D I know Brad... But, since the school year is just begining... I'm wondering if he failed a grade, lied about his age, or what...

I graduated HS when I was 17, then enlisted in the Army.

Many, many moons ago...
    :(

20. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Maybe we should start checking ID's at the door! :p

Psssttt Grower69.....even if you are 18 and still in H.S, I would seriously recommend NOT giving out such personal info over the boards such as name of school & location due to security reason's. ;)

Peace~Jersey