660W LED 4x4 (DIY 6-CXA & A51 XGS-190, RW-150)

Discussion in 'LED Growing' started by skunky, Oct 29, 2014.

1. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

So couple pics.... :icon_confused: LOL From two different days I meant to post. :icon_confused:Some are from the 19th(lights out) and the others from yesterday. Plants chopped are one Jamaican D(ones with just mainly little nugs, just how that one grows) that I was lazy and only removed fans from that needed to be manicured, one just chopped JD, and then one Galaxy. Have another JD about to come down, a galaxy which is what you see with the liter peroxide bottle next to it, and another pixie dust about ready. So far other than what is still hanging(the three pictured), total for the past 30 days is right at 1.4lb. :thumbsup: Not a single complaint and my DIY unit is getting near it's one year. I think it's about time to bust out the PAR meter and inspect the Area 51 one fixtures and the DIY for degradation. Need to do some more calculations for my area I did them with the DIY fixture since I know all the specs entirely and have measurements of my own as well. Just for kicks I calculated the PPFD for 2x4 which is essentially what it covers and came out to about 776.

6x 3070's @ 1.4amps =313.32 watts @ [39.32% efficiency] = 123. 2 PAR Watts Emitted

The Cree CXA3070's = 4.66 joules/PAR watt.... [4.6*123.2]= 574 umol/s emitted

[1 square meter = 1550 inches^2 [1549.99] [2'x4' = 1152 in^2] = .74 meter Actual Space

574 / .74 = 775.675 PPFD averaged....

~1000 PPFD is where you should meet light saturation.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:passit:

3. skunky

Posted most of this on RIU yesterday and meant to put it here too. So starting off is what I cut a week ago. Then final weights and I had also cut two more two days after that should be about another 3oz. Then chopped one more last night and have more coming and 6 more new placed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. skunky

Weight of that last tray came in low at 78g. But it was sour d and this cali connection pheno is not very dense. They look nice and full and dense. Swell beautifully but doesn't remain post dry like the Jamaican D does with nice swollen fat calyxes.

5. skunky

So the last tray weighted in a little shy at 78g. Though it was the sour diesel. Though this pheno from Cali connection just isn't that dense. It'll fool you to because buds will look dense and swollen but gone after the dry. Not like their Jamaican D that the nice fast swollen calyxes remain. Can provide pictures of that too if anyone just wants to see.

6. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I do... :)

7. skunky

Darrr ya go. And sorry... It's 76 not 78... LOL :passsit:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looking fantastic! :thumbsup: looks like you got a nice haul and some great smoke to boot! :not-worthy: :redbong:

9. DXE

DXE Moderator

nice looking chunk!!!!

I love harvest time :)

10. skunky

I'm not so fond of harvest time. Because it's almost every week. LOL

11. ResinRubber

Seconded. If all I had to do was grow the shit, I'd be happy.:redbong:

12. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

You guys need trimmers, the less they wear the more they make.

13. skunky

Yeah I could for sure use some a bowl trimmer. But considering shutting down in the near future just because my son is 5 now and in school he wants friends to come over and not to mention since things went south with his mother and I again, and she knows she used to help with everything. Then there's the fact she and my son been living with a female cop since May and dating an ATF agent since around then too. On top of the fact Texas isn't a lieniate state. Kinda enjoy my freedom and want to watch my son grow first hand. Though it will definitely mean things getting tighter around here. But maybe I can figure something else out. At least I don't have any debt other than a mortgage.

14. ResinRubber

Dude...be wary. That's almost exactly how it went down when the knock came at my door. Ex bullshit with a close friend LEO. Watch yer' tale amigo.

15. skunky

Thanks Res yeah definitely am and trying to see if I can move locations or if it's just a wrap for a while. Either way some thing will have to happen very soon. If I have to trash stuff, eh so be it.

So since the 14th I have done more chopping and I'll post pics later. But Just accounted for another ~200g for a total of 514g for the month. I'll post some pics later.