7 years and 3000 posts later - Calling the Old GK'ers

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Useless, Feb 11, 2009.

1. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

I'm not an old schooler, but I've been around a couple years and recognize many of the names mentioned. I did a little research going through the Member List and looked up all the ol' schoolers you guys mentioned so far. Some I had to figure out because you abbreviated, but I think I have them all right.

Some of these folks have been around, and farily recently too.

Active members and the last time they visited.

Chopstick - 8/4/07

Lil Toker - 8/29/08

Cheifsmokingbud - 8/30/08

Fishman - 6/1/07

AlienBait - 1/8/09

Wawona - 1/14/09

HiCountry - 6/13/06

green goblin - 1/25/09

RkyMtnWayHigh69 - 7/21/08

Iindigoll - 1/30/09

Max Rockatansky - 2/2/09

These are no longer on the Member List for various reasons

Ismoketoomuch

GT420

Mrs. B

Agroguy

Badassbuds

tiberon

Blackdragon

greenthumbdanny

THCDude

TrillionsofAtoms

I didn't use any special Mod access to get this information. It's all from the member list.

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

You know...you're right. Agrow came on as mod after I had. I think Webby was impressed with his computer abilities. That sure came back to bite us in the ass. :icon_confused:

Skunky....wrong argument. Knives is referring to something WAY before you came onto the scene. Before any of those members to be exact. I can understand the mix up though...back in the day we had far too much drama here. We've made some headway since then thankfully. :ebert:

Anyone remember Jiggy man? :laughing5:

3. Administrator

Just remembered Northlite. He was quite the witty fellow. I believe he was from the UK as well.

Then there was Nobogart...he's a good dude, but I lost touch.

4. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Seems like ag's was always at the root of it, go fig HAHAHA. I remember him and canadianDAN getting into it as well. Good thing shit is not like that anymore.

Yea I remember jiggy good 'ol bradley smith or something like that right??

[​IMG]

That just made me remember that moron plastik too. The idiot that had this whole theory how LSTing your plants helped greduce the gravitational load. Like kat williams said "Ain't nuthin worse than a smart dumb nigga!" HAHA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93jQI_6G5Cw&feature=related

5. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

I remember this one dude who use to post, he was a very wise man. His nick eludes me at the moment, but when he disapeared he was definately noticed.

Ahh man i cant remember....shit. Named after a lord of the rings character? Mithrandir maybe? herb you would possibly know lol

Definately not talking about rangerdanger.

edit:

Looking through the member list to find him and saw some other names of people i wonder what happened to.

Northlite - He had a funny way of posting, a poet..

Fishman - He cracked me up

Boxman - Or was it this guy? lol

Just noticed Herb that i joined the site just 13 days after you, and also lokking through the list found 4 other of my aliases or mults :lol:

6. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Are there any members here, that have dropped off due to legal problems??

I mean by getting hemmed up by the 'troopers' for their grow??

Any records of this happening to past members?

GFam:smokin:

7. Guerilla Family

Holy Hell! Damn Thats an amazing thread! Thanks for bringing it to my attention Skunky! I am thoroughly impressed with this man and his grow!

Amazed.

GFam

8. Guerilla Family

Yall made a lunchbox?

9. Administrator

Mithrandir......I think that's how ya spell it. Yes...that's him Knives. :ebert:

Gfam...I don't know of any people who have gotten busted no. If they did....they didn't come back and tell about it.

10. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

a 70 odd page war shows stamina, if nothing else!

11. OneHitterInOz

OneHitterInOz A Fat Sticky Bud

Seriously, 70 pages???:icon_eek:

12. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

maybe more if i remember lol 70 pages + in one night.

13. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

I've put in 3 years of noble servitude...

Greenthumbdanny Is one dude I remember Well...

Wawona was the first MOD to ever help me, I remember he grew some strawberry cough at least 3 years ago and the stuff even had a pinkish hue.

I remember Plastik, He was always shootin' off at the mouth...or the keyboard..with some other shit

I am ashamed of a few of my own posts, sometimes I forget to look at the big picture and get caught up in the moments..which is true ocassionally for most of us..

I wonder what ever happened to chopstick...

SO FAR, that I KNOW of, no one is gone because of this site...as in, taken by the MAN for their "dealings" with said herbs...BUT NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF A FORUM, just plain old getting busted...If I got busted would you guys want me to come on here and tell you about it???

Elcampesino always entertained me with his high status stories of renegade missions and government foul-ups...

where did the name snikelfritz come from? They even dropped the name in Pinapple Express...crazy..

ANYWAY,

I too have seen many people come and go.

IM still glad to be around. I still learn shit on here all the time, and I hope no one ever takes that away from us...

14. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Jiggy, Bradley Smith, fgh, Clarence Weedman..........all 1 and the same.

And how can we forget Thomas Jenkle, the pool boy?

Yeah, the lunchbox was conceived one winter when I was bored ......as was the GK truck a season (or 2) later.

http://www.growkind.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=4577

15. skunky

Hey Herb and snick is this nostalgic enough for ya hahahaha couldn't resist GTD posted it up and not gonna lie the pic just made me laugh my ass off!!!!

[​IMG]

16. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

LOL...I know that's Herb on the right, but I don't recognize the rest.

Is that the original Mod team?

17. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

good thread!!

Useless.....great thread bro!! :bigok:

All those old names being brought up bring back many memories and I just thought of another one who was a really nice dude who passed right after I joined which was HerbalMan.....wonder how is wife is doing too?

Then there was seizuredude who to my knowledge also has not been around in some time but also a good frd to many of us.

Northie and Nobogart too.....miss them and hope we hear from them as well

Where has Hic Country been...I know he mods a site but really miss him around here in OD? Hmm other people I have not seen around is Solo?

LilToker was so sweet and I am so happy she has her little family as she was GK's sweetheart and little sis to many! :) She really had a knack for taking pics and hope she is still using that talent as I always enjoyed her nature pics she would post. :)

LOL and yes I think all us old timers will never forget the Jiggy Man...haha what a character eh?

Miss our Wawona lots too as he was also a really nice GK bro not to mention that man could grow and always loved the pics of his famous strawberry cough.

SFC was a good frd and maybe he too will pop back on the boards.....always liked his posts as they could be funny or witty.

Aggs....yah what happened to him? Usually he always comes back even after a long break from here.

Remember that chick Gemini?? She was um interesting ;)

So many come and go but most of the old timers like all of us always come back even if it is to stop in to say HIGH and then others like us never leave period.... ;) This is one unique family for sure and we have come a long way from the old GK. Personally I love the new and improved NO tolerance GK as yah back then there was some funny ass threads but the trolls took over and it was out of hand at times.

Mr. D did a great job on the lunchbox ...miss my old avatar from there but lost it on my puter somehow so if you have it saved could you hook me up as I would greatly appreciate it.

Wow.....this March it will be 6 years for me and Herbs was one of my first frds and still is to this day. PTKO a old timer and dear frd and of course Daze who I always enjoy his posts!!! So many other frds who been here back in the day like Mary, Miss Sativa, The one and only Skuzzi, Mr. D, Mr Green, Lion, Clay, Budski, Jay, Snick, Wawona, Misti, Domin8trex, DUJ, GeoKitty, George Roberts, and many many more ....yanno who ya are!!

Also must say we have some kick ass newbies and not so new members from the last couple of years who are wonderful GK bro's and sisters.....so a big shout out to yall!!!

Am sure I will think of more later but this is all my stoner mind can remember at the moment so sorry if I left anyone out......ya know I have lots of love for the GK family!! :love4:

gizmo_barks likes this.
  18. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

We remember that and could almost not believe it all happened in one night, hell didnt seem as if anyone took time to go blow a bowl between postings

19. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

remember jiggy? of course we remember jiggy, herb! :roll: jiggy amused us all.

i've often wondered what happened to Northlite. i tried to track down MellowDood recently and ran into a brick wall. i had a way to contact Lemonpie but i never used it.

i always like SeizureDude, too. he and his wife were lovely peeps.

the main thing i remember from 'back then' was we had a live chat. a bunch of us would get in there and trade all kinds of info. met Misti that way.

RkyMtnHigh hated me for some reason. i never really understood that. or why agrow hated me so much. he was a total douchebag.

here's to new old friends! :wav:

WiZaRD likes this.
  20. skunky

HAHAHA Mary I think I remember you and agg's tiffs when I was still just a shadow lurking. I want to say you thought he messed up your comp or something. Man that guy really was something else huh..... I wonder if he still has his blogs and shit.