7 years and 3000 posts later - Calling the Old GK'ers

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Useless, Feb 11, 2009.

1. rangers420

rangers420 The past cannot be cured

glc all, well at least we know who the clartski is, evil skuzzi, i dont remember your name being mistical, or Am I missinformed by your avtar.

Anyway, Newport is ok. I like Bristol, Wales scares me, fucking hard language.

sounds like mexican

2. rangers420

Almost forgot, nice avtar ES, so graphic avtars are the best, i prefer pics that make the headlines. Hole headlined London this weekend, at least she didnt throw beer bottles atthe crowd. Holes new music is much better these days with her new people.

Later on

3. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

My personality was created in december of 03. Holy shit its been a long time. I've moved 12,900 miles since I joined up! :roll:

I really miss the jiggster, FGH, sly and agrow. Those guys allowed me to reach new levels of heium hilarity. I really do miss knowing that when I came home pissed off there was always some retard around to sink my teeth into.

Funny agrow was supposed to be a hacker and I never got a thing from him and I pushed that guys buttons for a long time. I think if he'd been dangerous at all id have gotten a full on nucleputer strike. I say bluff.

I miss ranger danger, he was my kinda guy... no bull shit, if ur gonna ask me a question, shut the fuck up and listen. Lol I got a lot of help from him when I first started out.

Tibs is still alive n kickin', dunno what his handles are but we went boarding last weekend where I royaly rode myself into the glacier ground mud 6 feet down. Good thing Ive got weed.

Toker should quit hiding and come marrry me, I been waiting a long time.

Speaking of mary she's was a cool lady, sent me a goody bag of some of annaC's stuff. And some nycd never grew any of it, fell inlove with ak47 shortly there after. Still have em though. Maybe when I retire and slow down.

I miss the chat space. I know a lot of drama happend in there but it was cool to chat live w peeps

Holy shit mysti its been years, how's the wierdness across the pond? Did you hear were following suite fixing our banks isn't that great! Soone well have a continental currency too! Rock! Is there any way we could just tatoo retard on the forehead of the statue of liberty? I think it would be less embarassssssing.

Um yeah, tangents.

Jersey girl was a fun chic too. And doujuanna had I known you came up single I wouldn't have been wasting my time cruising arround the country...let a guy know next time eh? We coulda been real. I never even had a chance...

:roll:

Excellent post ...diggin the nostalgia like a 32 deuce

Happy Growin' Peeps! :pimp:

4. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Mistical is me punk brother from Wales. Skuzzi is just some twat from the London area....:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

:passsit:

West Coast Pagan Mafia

5. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

You taking the fucking PISS!!!!!!!!

Twat i can live with, but a fucking Cockney? Thats just fucking low!

6. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

:rofl6:

Great to see ya around again Green Goblin. I agree this administration gives the entire country a retarded feel. Hope and change my ass.:rofl6:

7. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Good times and lots of memories to last a lifetime with my GK brother's and sister's!! GG....your good ppl as wel as all my other oldies but goodies here on the boards.

Hmmm do you think in like 40 years we all will be still kicking it or cranky old shits...hahaa

Anywhos, nice to see all my old frds and yes new frds here as well. Peace:anibong:

Mermaid aka JerseyGirl :)

8. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

hey, GG! :pimp:

what do you mean "Mary was a cool lady"? i still am, i hope!:bong-2:

9. Useless

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

I bet you're a Manchester U fan aren't ya? HAHAHAHAHA

Hanging out with your mates on the Kings row? I hear it's not for punks anymore....:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :dog-nana:

10. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Man U? More southerner jokes?

Your a funny man!

11. rangers420

pack it in

will ya

12. Useless

:roffl: @ Skuzzi.

I bet Skuzzi sounds like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins.....hahahahahaha

Are you a chimney sweep as well?

Sluzz wants to be a real RocknRolla, but he just some grass informing on people. :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: Fookin cunny! lol

(You know I am just busting your labia flaps my friend!)

13. Big E

Big E Latae Sententiae Excommunication

So sorry GG :D

if I had only known...lol

14. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I was probably here, just as Apophis(because I lost login info), or the other name I used between WiZaRD and Apophis, for the life of me can't remember. =D. I love me some Gratitude. :beerchug-2:

I've brought this up before, but can't remember what Herbsparky said. I wondered when the site officially opened up for public forums. I know when I joined there were actually quite a few guys who were always there to respond. I know there was a format change at one point, just can't remember.

15. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Im still here, lurking in the shadows.....

Gettin ready to request some clones for this spring. Hopefully i can score some more like last summer. That was some great bud.:potleaf-3:

Just got tickets for UFC 113 in Montreal this May, its Shogun VS Machida pt2.

I wanted to hit up the Famous Montreal titty bars but unfortunately my buddies girlfriend is coming. This guy needs to take the leash off one of these days. Fuck it, leave her at home, she'll get over it!!!!

Anyways..... anyone here see UFC live before??? I always PPV it..... anxious to see it live. The energy is gonna be nuts..... i love that shit.

16. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Hellz yeah, nice to see ya Dan!:beerchug-2:

P.S. - Wish I coulda showed ya some pictures of my Ak-48 x Rx cross that had to go outside when temps got down to 38F. I was quite glad my bitches had some Canadian blood ;-)