about to make the switch

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by Grown in Tx., May 30, 2015.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

like i was telling you before DXE, come vacation i can sit back and not stress. I guess so can others but tables are to easy, less work, not to have as a viable option for when you have to have plant sitters.

I do have a couple males outdoors in MG organic soil. Not sure how I'm collecting pollen yet, but I'll leave soil up to the professionals

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Everybody gots different tastes and different needs. Best thing for me is flexibility in a perpetual garden. There's always something being put in or tested out. Stray veg plants that need to be flowered after falling out of cycle. (Typically a plant that simply lagged a bit and was given a couple weeks extra veg time.)

Guess it gives me the freedom to treat each plant a little different according to its needs. But to each their own. I'd surely not turn down a fine hydro bud when offered. :redbong:

3. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Man, i have had good run of bad luck the last few months, but all thats over now and i can get back to growing.
    Here's my plan, i have a spot in the pasture and one in the barn yard where my horse (that just passed away) would do most of her buisiness. The barn yard spot she stopped using a few months back. This is the blackest top soil i could ask for. I plan on sterilizing a bunch of this dirt by way of baking it till it hits 280 deg. All the research I've done says that's the magic # to kill pests and weeds. I should be left with some rich, fertile soil to start with. I've also got a 8x12 stall that i was using as a composting spot for all the manure i was collecting for a friends veg garden that got flooded out this year and he never has come for anymore of it.

Any thoughts/advice on this plan?

4. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Note: I've still got a couple of months before i can implement this plan. I plan on re-veging these 2 plants that are 3 weeks into flower for use as moms.