Another few Lemonberry photos

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by CCrete, Dec 31, 2011.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Heres 4 Lemonberry at week 6 in a RDWC setup with 2-600's overtop and a 8inch exhaust fan running, USELESS gh3part nutes w/bloombooster....nothing else

The crispy yellow leaves is from the bulbs being WAAAY to close during a 3 day vacation I took in week 2, other than that they are rock hard and im thinking the 26oz mark is in the future

Been averaging about 24-28oz per run from this room

I know the pics kinda suck but I just stuck my head in during lights off and popped a few real quick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Hee Haw those look great. Looks like they are about to burst open those cages!!!!

t6

3. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

4. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Nice bushes real nice-Bud

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Nice shrubbery CC :thumbsup:. Always dig when your pics come up.:bravo:

6. CCrete

I wished they'd hurry the F up! I got a vacation to go on

7. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

impressive bushes, they look bundled up nice and snug :thumbs-up:

8. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

:5eek: very nice indeed! b4e..:bong-2:

9. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

Hot damn. Master grower in the house!

:passsit:

10. CCrete

Thanks guys but i need to figure out this slime issue, its literally stopping production

11. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Still haven't figured that out? These plants are slimed? They look awesome. I need tomato cages.

12. CCrete

No these girls did not get slimed for some reason.......It seems to be a vegging only issue, when they get into flower things go normally

All that is, is a 25ft roll of cheap wire fence from Lowes, cut to size, i hold it together with zip ties

13. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Looks good CC.

Regarding the slime issue,

What are you feeding them ?

Side note, I know you've been waiting for the Bubba Afghan cross, it's is now being tested. ;)

14. CCrete

How do I love thee, let me count the ways....1bean, 2 bean, 3 bean, 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 BEANS! (unless you got more)

Seriously man, how do I acquire this new creation??? Id love to be of help to you guys

As for the slime......Im following your GH3 part system to the T.....Ive done nothing differant than I have for the past 2 years or so, just all of a sudden, I get jam-packed pump filters and lil boogers and topical slime on my hydro parts, im sure you know what goes on from there, it attatches itself to the roots and suffocates the plants............dunno what to do.........Ive even rebuilt the systems, new EVERYTHING, nothing was old.....slime within 48 hours again still..........I cleaned out the system again when it returned, ran a higher concentration of H2o2 to help clean it out a lil better.....drained it, refilled....then ran some PHYSAN thru it, that stuff REALLY did drag a bunch of the crap outa the lines and nooks n crannies, then I broke down the system again, blew everything out with a high pressure hose nozzle and rebuilt....it SEEMS to be back to normal but I have yet to add nutes and plants......also the Nutes are in the 2.5gal jugs, ALL NEW jugs too

15. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Killer man im drooling and can almost smell em.

One of these days she will be restocked........:BangHead:........:BangHead:

16. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Any chance of a light leak?

Regarding the new cross, I'll hit you up.

17. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

I'm ready to buy

18. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

:la: lol

19. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Where is the water from? Could your house taps have something in them?

20. CCrete

I was actually convinced it was nute related from the start but dropped the ball and looked elsewhere.....tried a bunch of differant things but one common point i kept thinking was the 1 jug of GROW that I had just opened when i started seeing the boogerslime, so i had been running the systems with fresh water after doing a PHYSAN and H2o2 flush for a week, then I dropped nutes in (with NO plants)to see what the deal was....got lil slimeboogers within 12 hours..............well I looked into the GROW jug and saw little chunks of weird shit floating all thru the solution, i called the HYDRO shop, told the lady, got a new jug replaced (I also looked at all the jugs, she had 4 good ones and 2 bad ones) any how,so i ran it clean again for another week, got it back to 100% bacteria free.....this time I got a new jug of GROW...and perfecto, no issues no problems....back in the game!

So the issue was a 2.5gallon of INFECTED GH GROW nute, problem solved!