Another few Lemonberry photos

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by CCrete, Dec 31, 2011.

1. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Good detective work, CC

Congrats.

BBT

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

These are shots of my 10 week LEMONBERRY that will be coming down this weekend.....This 1200watt room typically yields around 1.75LB or so....thid time looks extra chunky, everything is SOLID and smells soooooo sweet

Welp, ill post weights and final dried pics in like 10 days or so

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Nice lookin' plants.

4. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

Gorgeous plants. Damn, son. :flipando:

5. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

CC nice plants. :thumbs-up:

Couple ?'s; Do you trim any under growth in the first few weeks of flower?

Do you baby these things or do you put them in the buckets and just do quick daily checks?

I am trying to get my yields up and your 1.75# for 4 plants is more than I am getting out of my 6 bucket system with one 600 hanging. I pretty much do the same thing you do as for nutes and system lay out.

I got to tweak my system. :smokin:

6. CCrete

I typically dont trim the bottoms, i sometimes do the last week of VEG if anything. I've always just thrown in clones and let them live till they die,, no love..........This room is hanging 2-600s, so theres a huge part of my yields (1200watts), also the room size is a bit larger, giving the plants space to open up

I did notice that in my last grow of BUBBA that I always ran 4 plants ,well 2 of the plants just up and died on me, i was worried about the overall yield, threw in a few soilers to make up the differance but even then, the 2 plants ended up overgrowing and taking up the entire room, by the end which the BUBBA always gave up around 5-6oz in the 4 plant cycle, it ended up giving 11+ PER PLANT in the 2 plant cycle........just saying that the plant will grow and yield to its givin space allowed to grow in, I wasnt shocked but super happy to see it actually happen the way Ive read it would..............just something to think about in the long run

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Chunky chunky CC..:thumbs-up:

8. CCrete

thanks everyone, I shouldnt have tied them so tight,i got only like 8inch of penetration, guna kill the yield i think, but there is about 13-16 major tops per plant

9. CCrete

:BangHead:Im guna bitch like usual, trimming blows!

10. ResinRubber

11. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Fingers to the bone he'll be working like a drone!!:kidding:

t6:smokin:

12. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

:good job:

13. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Res, Triumph 650 Bonney? Cutout primary, girder, upside down bars. Fuckin' sweet! Yours or just a pic?

14. ResinRubber

Hijack! Couldn't have picked a better member's thread.:jj: Sorry CC.

Good call on the bike. The only part Triumph is the engine so I'm surprised you called it. NOT MINE! It's the most beautiful bike I've ever seen, a Falcon Kestrel.

http://www.falconmotorcycles.com/gallery/2-The%20Kestrel%20.html#0 <

We're finally getting around to building my bike this summer. It was going to be a bobbed street fighter XLCH. Cheap, easy, reliable. But after seeing this plans changed to a mid 70's Bonne hardtail with a girder springer in the same style as the Kestrel adding a foot clutch and hand shift (paralyzed left arm). Cost should be identical with the exception of having a tank and exhaust fabbed but the oddity factor more than makes up for it. One more pic then it's back to the CC show.

PM me if you want to talk 'old' bikes.

[​IMG]

15. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

16. CCrete

Almost done!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ResinRubber likes this.
  17. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Nice yield CC :thumbsup:

18. CCrete

I just finished up the trim, i had to add another stringline, now shes 4 lines to capacity n a pile of other buds

Im thinking around the 2# mark hopefully

19. ResinRubber

Stellar product CC:thumbsup:

20. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Every one of those are a NICE size!! Holy crap.:5eek::thumbs-up: