Ball deep in the MMJ Biz.....

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by Stash2.0, Dec 14, 2011.

1. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

I just wanna be able to supplement my income without too much worry of a squad of badge-wearing, sub-machine gun packin' wannabe ninja's wrecking my house and making me out to be some kinda terrorist for doing so

2. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Then shadow this is the place for you....

3. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

I think so too. I need a beautiful landscape with low-moderate humidity anyway and I hear Colorado is hard to beat for that.

After my service is officially done, we're making a move ASAP, but probably back to Az for a while before Co. Been looking foward to that for years. Thanks for the info Stash.

4. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Moving is the easy part. You giving out jobs as well? I'm not that guy living alone with an empty living room. I'm the guy with a wife who wouldn't at all appreciate a sudden drop in income, and my living room floor is covered in toys.

It is a tempting idea, though. Not just living free of the fear of getting busted, but living in the states, as well.

5. Stash2.0

You raise a solid issue...ny thread will not tell people how to move here and be "drug dealers" having a job in colorado will be a must....I can help get people growing, maybe assist in finding landlord friendly homes....as for a job that's on you...

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

OHH NOOO Hank is contemplating a return to the states!?! We're all in trouble! :5eek:

7. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Haha. He should run for prez... I'm kinda serious. If I have to vote for someone I don't like......might as well be..

Anyhoo........

The original post is a little name droppy????? Kudos to you sir. for making it in your perspective field though.

8. Stash2.0

Yeah I know it sounded kind of self flattering but that is how shit breaks down. Believe me I never imagined any of this would happen....I just wanted to grow...but I saw a bigger picture and following that it took me to many places...I want this to happen for everyone...thanks for the kudos psycho....keep the questions coming guys.

9. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Up here in Maine my wife and I have 10 pt's total and living the dream. Well she still works. :thumbsup:

I wish we could sell our surplus to the dispensaries. We have to turn it over to the cops or gift it to our own pt's right now but we are trying to change that.

10. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

surplus shiet you gotta up your smoke game BBBoy! I'm glad you are living YOUR dream I would never want my face in the public eye for something that is illegal in every state. You better hope we don't get a GOP controlled house and president. Big business doesn't tolerate leeches and Pharm has arms with the GOP. I know I'm being a dick but at any moment you could get busted by federal agents that will say fuck your states laws we are the FED. You may live out your days as a "rockstar" but you admit you are rolling your own dice. I'm staying underground minding my P's and Q's and living comfortably enjoying my hobby. I'm sure it's not all rainbows and lollipops. To each his OWN dream...Steelcity

11. Stash2.0

Only difference is i moved to the state that has the most current MMJ laws...Sometimes you have to risk yourself for the cause...

12. dowork123

dowork123 Delaying gratification!

I'm with steelcity in the sense that I would never do what you do stash, not out in the open "legal" or not.

That being said....someone has to do it and I appreciate all the people that came out and risk their freedom so that one day we can all get high without the fear of jail.

13. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

question Stash

without giving away your income, whats the salary range of people in that biz....including counter personnel? Wondering what these guys on weed wars are making acting the way they do

14. Stash2.0

ITS LOW BRO !!!!!! not sure out in cali but here it's nothing...10 dollars an hour ? I budtended for a while and it was a fun job that we took VERY seriously....Those guys are jokers...We demand perfection in our budtenders and because of that we have won the best of Colorado springs award 2 years in a row and the Best Collective in Colorado Award from Weedmaps.com....It's painful to watch weedwars brao....

15. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

That show is painful to watch for multiple reasons...

I was wondering because they acted like the buyer that was stealing from them was making real money. $10 an hour?? Seriously?? I wonder why they wouldn't pay for better help and demand the best and pay them as such and limit the freebies offered by the clinic to offset the costs associated with paying a real living wage.

I'm guessing the guys running the show are making serious money, the clothes selection alone would leave me to believe that.

16. Stash2.0

in cali it may be different but i doubt budtenders are making 50,000 a year....Ill let ya know tho im going out to cali in a few weeks..

17. dowork123

dowork123 Delaying gratification!

I don't live in Cali but I can tell you from what my friends say, stash is on the mark with the pay and maybe some discounted meds is about all you're gonna get budtending.

18. RoninAmok

RoninAmok Excommunicated

I DO live here. And tell you what folks , *very* few folks are making more than just a living at this shit in the Golden State , prices are too depressed , production costs are up across the board and in the North End of the state good bud is a common as a rock.

The "growing pains" of a seedling industry , now we've got the Fed posturing and crackdown and closing of dispensaries , which of course depressed prices further when a lot of 'em quit buying and sold off their meds bulk.

And so the shakeout continues and there will be another wave of used equipment for sale on Craigslist as a bunch of starryeyed folks find out that it's actually WORK and that a certain amount of paranoia is justified.

19. RoninAmok

RoninAmok Excommunicated

Northern or Southern?

20. Stash2.0

both lol...