Big decision to make....SOON!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by GANJA GOD, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HazeNHydro420

HazeNHydro420 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Honestly, I label thieves as "evil" and anyone who can rid the world of evil is a ok guy in my book.

Plus I also see it as if someone is killed then it must have been there time. If it wasn't then they wouldn't end up in exactly the wrong place when it would happen. Destiny. If those guys are meant to die then he'll find them and take them out. If not then they'll sit back and enjoy their undeveloped buds and no one will be the wiser.

Not really immaturity, just life.

Yes ripping is a part of outdoor growing. but if it can be stopped, then by all means, STOP it.

BTW Oldhippie, yes they do make hollow point slugs for a shotgun. I own several cases of them. =)

PeAcE

2. GANJA GOD

GANJA GOD Veggy Stage

I couldnt have said that any better myself......I agree 150%

3. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

immature? i can mother fucking guarentee that if anyone (even any of you ppl) tried to rob me.....id kill you where u stand. ive got to many guns to clean to not put them to use.... who the fuck is to say that the THIEF isnt armed?

call ppl immature....HA

u need to get real, because one day your ass will get jacked by gunpoint and youll be thinking....

"if only i had a firearm and some training".

one day ppl will learn, if they dont end up DEAD.

4. trillions of atoms

Btw.....

have you ever had to STABB anyone out of self defense?

I HAVE..... and i have the police reports and court dates to show.

j/w....:confused:

5. HazeNHydro420

HazeNHydro420 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I have a question too. Have you ever actually been shot? :eek:

Seems only a few seem to understand that life isn't all rainbows and butterflys when it comes to matters like this.

PeAcE

6. trillions of atoms

close! lol there was a dry by with automatic weapons at the hotel across the street where i use to work outside!:eek:

7. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

jesus christ people just fucking grow inside and this wouldn't happen would it???

killing people is not the answer, thief or not

8. GANJA GOD

GANJA GOD Veggy Stage

the answer to not getting ripped off outside is to grow inside? Kind if an ignorant statement dont you think?

Some people will do one thing, others will do something else, its all about personal preference.

9. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Sorry those fuckers ripped ya GG... :mad:

Do what ya gotta do bro! Handle ur business. Make the little bastards pay!!! Leave no traces!!!

It shouldn't be hard to find out who they are... I'll bet they're already bragging about it.

What a fucking waste!!! :mad:

10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Dang...that sucks!!!! Sorry to hear that...well karma will bite them in the ass ten fold! ;)

As for growing indoors>>>not everyone can due to various circumstances OR they just prefer outdoor growing. :)

Peace~JG

11. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Do you know what ma man!!!! there are to many internet gangsta's(sorry.Wanksta's...lololol) This is getting "sad", everyone can NOW see that you really are a pure NUGGET!!!!

IM embarressed for you my friend:eek:

Reading what you rote made me cringe in disbelief and hit the giggles, cause REAL G's ma man,(lol)DONT talk about it or tell anyone they would......they would "JUST DO IT" so.. there for encriminatig ones-self..as you have just done, are yopu sure your REAL NAME is NOT JA-RULE??????MUUUUUUUUURRRRDDEEEERRRR.u daft wanna-be G.

im soo embarressed to have came across this POST!!!!

OMG!!!

laughing, thinking youve been watching tooo many "dirty harry"FILMS

"go head punk"...make my day"!!!! lolololololol @ YOU dude!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Peace everyone else in this forum and growkind

peace to everyone else!!!

UrBigBuddie........

Stop theatening other forum members.

How could we rob you????? ol, iff you dont even post your whereabouts...lololol

STILL EMBARESSED 4 you!!!! OMG!!!

12. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Do you know what ma man!!!! there are to many internet gangsta's(sorry.Wanksta's...lololol) This is getting "sad", everyone can NOW see that you really are a pure NUGGET!!!!

Reading what you rote made me cringe in disbelief and hit the giggles, cause REAL G's ma man,(lol)DONT talk about it or tell anyone they would......they would "JUST DO IT" so.. there for encriminatig ones-self..as you have just done, are yopu sure your REAL NAME is NOT JA-RULE??????MUUUUUUUUURRRRDDEEEERRRR.u daft wanna-be G.

OMG!!!

UrBigBuddie........

13. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Totally Embarressed 4 you dude!!!! OMG

OMG!!!

UrBigBuddie........

14. trillions of atoms

lol i never claimed to be a gangster, your FUCKING RETARTED. You obviously have no computer skills along with horticulture knowledge, because if you cant get an ip from someone then your fukin tarted'. its not hard at all to find out where ppl live IF someone was even interested in it. and yes- if you robbed me ID FUCKING KILL YOU. thats NOT gangster, im not throwing up blood/cryp signs and not walking round w a limp. im not rapping about it or dressing like a nigg. your fucking stupid is the answer to this equasion.

im sure im not the only one thats a member of the NRA here that feels the same way about THIEVES.

and fuk, did your enter button fall off too? or you just trying to up your posts?

you have absolutely no grow knowledge to contribute to this site....every thread i read from you IM embaressed about because we have to house STUPID ASS members like you that do nothing but shit on threads WITH CAPS LOCK ALL THE FUCKING TIME AHAHAHHA BLAH BLAH BLAH WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU BLAB ABOUT ON THE ENTIRE POST BLAAHHHHHH stupidass.

im suprised ive put up with you this long...

you post bullshit everyday and your form of type is fucking pathetic. you need to shut the fuck up- stop trying to stir shit with members and get growing if you really are interested in even staying a member here. u need to stop the bullshit....and stop repeating what everyone else says on a post after its been commented on 20 times. your worse than mike, scorpio, and grower_tony.

is that you GT?!!

you dont even know the difference in indica and sativa and a hybrid. your new nickname is ed rosenthol.Matter of fact- your worse than that.... at least hes got SOME grow knowledge.

buy a new fucking keyboard man!

im through with your stupid ass.

"CLICK"

you enter the relm of dumbasses....and im SURE there will be more to come!

and dont go and change your CAPS LOCK STYLE CUZ OF ME.... because even w/o the CL, ppl will still realize your a fucktard.

NEXT!

15. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

really a few rounds of rat shot in the ass will keep people away from your shit a .22 and rat shot man..if you want to just scare folks away..it's semi safe and you won;t go to jail for murder lol

16. buddomi

buddomi Banned

what is with the triple post?

17. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

OMG! this guys a bullshitter man,talking out his arse!LOL

WHOOOOOOAAAA,hey chico,LMAO! u must be one crazy assed muthafucka!:rolleyes: Have you honestly stabbed someone?SHIT MAN THATS HEAVY,YOU MUST BE A REAL O.G. TO DO THAT KIND OF SHIT:rolleyes: ,AND YOU actuallyHAVE the police reports/court dates to prove it?Well fuck man you sound DANGEROUS!!!!! Cardboard wannabe gangsta is what you are my deluded friend,bet you are a 42 year old frustrated virgin still livin with mommy and probably work at wall-mart,who got bullied relentlesly all through school, or your just a young pup trying to bark like a big dog(oooooh you a real bad guy!) i met your kind online b4,all mouth no action,your sitting stoned watching SCARFACE thinkng your tony montana or summit!Do you realise what a wanksta you sound like?Threatining or promising to kill any of us forum members if we ever robbed you???Hmmm,NO,dont think so bow wow.You aint gonna come at me or any other of us forum members like that,not in this lifetime!I couldnt have put it any better than UrBigBuddie did on the previous post cos i also am cringing with embarresment with what you have written,i mean come on....you comin on talking bout how you a big man stabbing people,PROVE IT ,go on show us your previous form(criminal record),i bet you aint even got a 2 page record,was that stabbing your 1st offence?I think so cos you seem awfully proud of it.Big deal you stabbed someone,go surf the net and check out my city(GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,U.K),check out the statistics on stabbing,we the stabbing CAPITAL of europe,maybe even the world so you aint nothing but another wannabe,i see stabbings regularly cos thats the way its done over here,it dont take balls to shoot a guy,but it sure takes balls to go eyeball to eyeball and plug a guy,then give him a wee tan(scar) down his jaw so all your talk of shooting and stabbing dudes aint mean shit to me chico,i see that shit every day,i been there,iv stabbed and been stabbed but i aint proud of it,i dont boast about having fucking"police reports",if i was to post my previous it would take up pages but i aint no trumpetblower like you,i do what i got to do and sure if someones fucking with the garden then they gonna get repurcussions but you keep that shit to yourself,you dont go on a fucking GK forum fantasising bout what you would 'dream' of doing to dudes,cos if you were to do that shit then you just went and incriminated yourself cos your talking pre-meditated shit.Oh man iv met guys like you in the joint,first offenders who think they big men till they come into the joint and get battered sensless for spouting shit like you are(first offenders get bummed like benders) Your comin' on here INSULTING a LOT of members wih your idle threats,we all meant to be 'BROTHERS IN fARMS' not fuckin' brothers in ARMS!! We got guns in the UK aswell but yu aint NEVER gonna hear me talking boutcleanin my guns ' shit.Dude you are growkinds equivalent of hip hops JA-RULE a.k.a. WANKSTA!Yeah you better believe im comin' at you like this cos i take all or any threats as an insult to ME and the other members who aint in your clique.SHOW US ALL YOUR HEAVY DUTY CRIMINAL RECORD,YOU SAID YOU GOT THE PROOF SO SHOW US ALL COS WE AINT BELIEVING YOU MA MAN! If you really did do such a 'scary crime' then tell us how long you served and where you did your time..... or did your mommy/daddy come rescue your ivy league ass or is it a case of " I did no time cos im a federal GRASS?"(SNITCH).All you other guys know that i have NEVER slated ANYONE on this site of ours and i never will again(apart from T.O.A.),i aint no troll and i usually like to increase the peace but sitting reading this phoneys posts just made me mad cos its pussies like this who ruin sites like this!T.O.A. I GOT YOU SUSSED BIG TIME .Why did you not just tell the guy to deal wth his business his own way,he dont need no fake ass G.I. Joes telling him to blast people to death ,lol,talking bout how many guns you got,lol,.... lmao@U. Is that to compensate for an inadequate sized - - - -?Wise up T.O.A., people dont need to be hearing shit like that,have you ever lost a homeboy to a gunshot to the head???Well me and other people on this site HAVE and we dont need BOYS like you advocating killing peeps for stealing a bit of weed!Give them a good kicking they wont 4get or start an arrangment or whatever but your goin' over the score talkin bout killing stupid thieves who are choking for a toke,shit man even get a big asssed dog on the area,stop acting like you an O.G. or summit,lol.Anyway i apologise to the rest of you guys in this thread cos this is only aimed at this punk ass t.o.a. ,he the only one who i KNOW is a phoney.As The Game regularly spits..."G,G,G,G,G-uNOT! Peace and love to tha rest of you members out there,dont think im a troll or agressive or shit cos im all about the blunts, benjamins and good livin' fuck all this killing shit,ive lost too many friends to guns,blades and class 'A' drugs to listen to a punk like t.o.a.cos he's bringing this site down with his 'subliminals:rolleyes:' .Yeah you must be a baaaaad ass muthaf**ka to post shit like you have done...yeah thats right iv read all your posts,fair enough your on top of your grow game and i gotta give you props for that but i lost all respect to you when i read some of your posts talkin shit like this.Comeback at me if you wanna t.o.a but i'll be right back at ya cos you full of shit with regards to your fantasy image you have created for yourself.Peace and love to the rest of the forum,check my posts ,i aint no troll but dude just be talkin shit.BEEEEAATCH!By the way i dont really talk like this,im just putting on a persona for this thread ...just like you are t.o.a. EVERYBODY GONNA BE SITTING HEAR WAITING FOR YOUR 'EVIDENCE' of your savage crime,lol,shit man i need to go cos im laughing so much im about to piss myself,honestly is this guy for real talkin bout how he went and stabbed a guy!!What you want a fuckin' medal....or a ghetto pass?lmao! You aint no KILLA,and i know your jail name was PRESCILLA.LOL:p SMOKE ON

18. trillions of atoms

lol

:qleft6: yeah.... IM HARDCORE! :qleft6:

LMAO!

i told you there would be more !!!!!!!!!!!

"CLICK"!

19. trillions of atoms

And My Names .49 Cent Biach!!!!

and gimmie my muhhh fuckkin commensary !!! i want my soups and honeybuns!!!!

trade you 2 soups for that coffee packet!!!! HA!

** and your REEEEAAALLLL hardcore.....got a myspace page and all. you might be friends w my 14 yr old cuzins....

FLAME ON!!!!

20. matthew barrack

matthew barrack Latae Sententiae Excommunication

u would murder some 1 4 ap ot plant sounds like addiction..and no bear traps and booby traps will only land u in jail if u plan the attack its conspiracy...and if u hurt some 1 u better kill them and hide them in little pieces cause they will rat u out..so u will both end up fuked...a dog is ur best bet cause it thinkson its own..

late matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.