Biggest Drug Bust

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by HeadCase, Oct 14, 2010.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Correct them on what? The power bill? If you slow down read what I posted I was referring to *wattage*, not dollar amounts.

My advice and thoughts come from long talks with my attorney who specializes in criminal law and has dozens of felony possession defenses under his belt. We've discussed snitches, power, garbage, warrants, how do cops get a warrant, how do you challenge a warrant, neighbors, kids, teachers. We really get along quite well and spend a good hour shooting the shit whenever I have had a court date or office appointment. He's a flat fee guy so it doesn't add to my bill. I like the info and he gets insight as to how we growers think and operate.

His flat unequivocal position is that the peripheral items around growing do not get you caught. Virtually every case he's defended in his words came from "Snitches who make a buy to set you up or an informant which is a neighbor, enemy, ex wife or girlfriend." It's only after you are targeted that it becomes an issue. By then you're fucked because they WILL find something if you are indeed growing.

Believe what you will, but I'm staking my faith in the guy who makes his living in the courtroom defending growers.

2. USMC0321

USMC0321 Veggy Stage

Snitchs are a dying breed

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:bs: Rats and snitches are more prevalent than ever. Criminals have no honor, f they are facing jail time, they'll do whatever to get out of all or some of that time including snitching on whoever the cops want them to set up.

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

There's one sure thing that gets big growers caught! It's called GREED. One way or another that one thing is what eventually leads to everything else that gets people popped.

Small timers that get caught,...well that may just be bad luck or karma.

5. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

No doubt large operations stick out!! If its all over the place leo is trying to find out where it is comming from. Looking for leeds ect trying to find large operations.

Teamster6

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Let It Go...

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Agreed! Missed the funny Ofo, my bad.