Bitch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HeadCase, Apr 5, 2009.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I just like to bitch about shit & the old lady doesn't want too hear it so you guy got too suffer lol.

2. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

:passit: Whatcha got???

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Right now it's Obama & all the fucking Politicians in general Sorry Joe I've clamed down alittle now but later I will be pissed.

4. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

I like obama still, and i like what hes doing internationally so far. As far as domestic issues i have no idea and really dont care ;)

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

i wuna bitch bout my live in girlfriend who ate breakfast when i went to lowes to get some lumber and when i came back, I said I wanted some lunch and asked her to go get some lunchmeat, I was even payin for the shit, and she rolled her eyes and moaned like a bitch, mind you shes ALSO been off work for the past 2 days........im outside cutting grass and making new window sills from redwood, routering em out by hand,sanding,staining...8 windows....shes inside on the comp like a terd.......BUT......finally I got my lunch and it was killer, ooooo she makes me mad sometimes but i still love er

6. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

You can't live with them & you can't live without them

7. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

But who is really to blame for that?

OBAMA!!! :rofl:

8. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Just rent a bitch for an hour or so like i do. Full fill your needs and send them home.

9. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

Theory of a Deadman lyrics...

So sick of the hobos always begging for change

I don't like how I gotta work and

They just sit around and get paid

I hate all of the people who can't drive their cars.

Bitch you better get outta the way

Before I start falling apart

I hate how my wife is always up my ass

She always wants to buy brand new things

But I don't have the cash.

I hate my job, all of my rich friends

I hate everyone to the bitter end.

Nothing turns out right There's no end in sight

I hate my life!

How come I never get laid nice guys always lose.

How could she have another headache

There's always some kind of excuse

I still hate my job, my boss is a dick

"I don't get paid nearly enough

To put up with all of your shit"

I hate my life!

I hate that I can't tell when a girl's underage,

You know, I tell her she's a nice piece of ass,

Then her daddy punches me in the face

So if you're pissed like me

Bitches, here's what you gotta do

Put your middle fingers up in the air

Go on and say "Fuck you!"

I hate my life!

So much at stake, can't catch a break

I hate my life

No, it's nothing new hear "it sucks to be you"

I fuckin hate my life

10. CCrete

U lost me on that one

11. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Chris.... Serahim was joking with wit and lol sarcasm. :) In other words, Obama is to blame for your g/frd or what did you call her? Oh the terd you love who wanted to sit in front of the computer instead of making your lunch when she clearly had off 2 days from work. What was she thinking?? Guess chicks keep forgetting it is our duty to jump when we are told to do something. :rofl: ....lol sorry but your post was cracking me up.

Anywhos Obama is for Equal Rights so maybe that is what they meant.....

Barack Obama on WOMEN’S RIGHTS- Barack Obama is dedicated to improving the lives of women. Pay Equity- Despite decades of progress, women still make only 77 cents for every dollar men make. Barack Obama believes the government needs to better enforce the Equal Pay Act, fight job discrimination, and improve child care options and family medical leave to give women equal footing in the workplace. Small Business- Women are majority owners of more than 28 percent of U.S. businesses, but head less than 4 percent of venture-capital-backed firms. Obama encourages investing in women-owned businesses, providing more support to women business owners, and reducing discrimination in lending. Reproductive Choice- Obama supports a woman’s right to choose. He has been a consistent champion of reproductive choice and will make preserving women’s rights under Roe v. Wade a priority as president. Obama also supports expanded access to contraception, health information and preventive services to reduce unintended pregnancies. Preventing Violence Against Women- Obama introduced legislation to combat domestic violence by providing $25 million a year for partnerships between domestic violence prevention organizations and fatherhood or marriage programs. Obama also cosponsored and helped reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act. Education- Obama will fight to protect Title IX and make sure women have equal educational opportunities from pre-kindergarten through college.

Think he really is for all this? I bet Michelle told him if you do not support women, then your sleeping on the couch in the white house. :)

Anywhos the equal pay is a GREAT idea and sure hope my daughters will never worry again about doing the same work as a man for less pay when they are older.

Nope but we can live with or without men....weird huh?? :rofl: :laughing1:

Headcase, funny thread so vent or bich away my frd!! :passit:

12. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

The Obama comment really had nothing to do with anything political. Just that there's been alot of finger pointing at Obama lately, so I thought I'd throw that one on there as well... I dunno. I was stoned...

I personally like it when the wife gets lippy. A few good pops to the back of the head :boxing: before she hits the kitchen, and I get the extra spice of her tears. :bigcry: I can actually taste the shame, fear, and misery in every bite. :rofl:

13. CCrete

Mermaid, its heaven for a girl in THIS household, believe me, she is an amazing woman and wouldnt ever let her go so that being said..........Shes going to nursing school, Im paying $589.00 a month for that, I just bought a 3bed 2 bath 1500sq ft ranch house on an acre w/ pool for "US/HER" another $800mth, I pay ALL bills EXCEPT food...another $2,400mth, every single item in this house is bought and paid for by me (all new)....I cook 90% of the dinners and snacks......im constantly cleaning the house, I run a small business as well, that keeps me working 12+ hr a day, I pay for ALL vacations, I bought her the vehicle she has now, I pick up after the dogs and feed em ETC.... ETC...... ETC.............AND!!!!!!!! i got a big weiner,lol!!!!!!!!

Now I know life isnt a pissing match and love is love and caring is caring but

Can I get a fuckin sandwich PLEASE????????

Mind you I NEVER try and stand over or above her at all, I try to push her to be more assertive and stand up for herself more often, shes an old soul with a beautiful heart and a genius mind, I envy her in many ways but most off shes my best friend..........next to my dogs, lol (jk)

I was mad cause she made a killer breakfast 2mins after I left for the Lowes store, when I got back the house smelled like heaven and I was starving, FOOD was gone!......I even paid for all the lunch food she got dammit!!!!!!!!!!!

Also it was like 70 here yesterday, first time of the year since OCT, get outside and clean up the yard babe.......help a brotha out.......sheesh!

Im the ANIT-LAZY.........I was just mad she was doing jack squirt when things needed to be done and she was going back to work the next day and knew it wouldnt get done or would cause a fight......................................................................DAMN WOMEN!!!!!!!!!

14. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Wrong. Can't live with them, can't shoot them. HAHA

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Sounds exactly like my first wife. After 9 years she was the $50k annual gym membership I never got to use. Even had the audacity to get angry when I finally told her to get a job after 8 years of no contribution.

After two of those it's now weekend marriages. Hello on friday and good bye on sunday. Oh, and here's your new dress, hope you didn't leave anything behind. The entire thing probably speaks more to my shallowness as a human being rather than any short coming of women in general. But leeches are leeches...some are just really really hot leeches.

Tell us again why she is so wonderful.

Originally Posted by HeadCase

You can't live with them & you can't live without them

I could try if I had a gaggle of really slow geese or one very patient sheep.

cheers,

16. bLITzkRIEg420

I wonder about "wives" that go to the gym... Who are they trying to impress or maybe it's the young, fit "trainers"! Not sure but the Gym to me is like a f'ing singles bar with power drinks instead of alchohol!

17. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

They're all trying to impress their worst critic...the woman in the mirror.

18. bLITzkRIEg420

Wow AJ... That was deep man! So true.

19. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I lived without a woman for 8 years (one year longer than my marriage) and did JUST fine thank you. I'm not a believer in 'ya can't live without um'....most men just think they can't because they can't cook for themselves. :laughing1:

20. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Word Herbs.....you did live a long time without one but your an exception to the rule. They even did studies how men will remarry quicker then a women if they loose their loved one because they do not like to be lonely. And yes women are like that as well. Think they need a man before trying to be more independent.

Guess it is all about if your comfy with hanging out with yourself, ppl like us are and lol can entertain one's self too. ;) I agree one should not get hitched, move in with someone or date a person just because they are lonely. Get a dog, hang with frds or just find a hobby until the right one comes along. One must be picky for if not, your stuck with a person you do not even like. ;)

Chris, well glad you love and respect her. Most relationships fail when ppl lose respect or think they are above the other person. Being best frds and lovers is the only way to have a successful shot at happiness. ;) Nursing school is most definitely the field to go into, my oldest is in her 2nd year and their is a high demand for nurses. Good money and when you have children you can even sign up for the 24/40 shift where you work the weekend and 12 hours shifts, have off the entire week but get paid for 40 hours. Not bad if you ask me. :) As for her making breakfast when you left and the house smelling yummy, well you left that part out in your first post. Now I see why you wanted a sandwich...haha Nice that you cook as well. I think most men are better cooks IMO but just are not into it. My dad always had dinner made when we were growing up as he got off work before my mum. When I was married, we both took turns depending on who worked late. Other times we cooked together which is fun. :) I really do not mind chores or cooking as my OCD kicks in so it is easier for me to do it and have the mess cleaned up after... ;)

Anti-Lazy is a good slogan and one I stand by. I was teasing you in my post anywhos....I was born with a smartazz gene. ;)